Youngsters??

Alfie22

i'm just looking to see if anyone has any progress reports on Copil or Branny?

They seem to have dropped right off the face of the planet...to me anyway :o

i'm at work so i dont have time to go hunting for another thread.

Apologies :)

Guest jambomickey

jamie mcdonald played at ibrox and was then punted! that's how we treat youngsters

That we do Peanut

And I would like to know what was happening with Glen to see how Templeton was doing but i just hadn't seen anything with the 2's name on for a wee while :)

jamie mcdonald played at ibrox and was then punted! that's how we treat youngsters

There does seem to be a worrying trend with the youngsters just now.

I thought Mr Romanov wanted to start bring youth through??

Jam Tarts 1874

Yeah, look at all the young players that haven't been given a chance: Berra, Driver, Wallace, Jonsson, Elliot, Glen, Thomson, yeah we really do treat young players badly. :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
Yeah, look at all the young players that haven't been given a chance: Berra, Driver, Wallace, Jonsson, Elliot, Glen, Thomson, yeah we really do treat young players badly. :rolleyes:

speak to some of the young lads in private!

We have other young players too. :)

The man asking for Copil and Branny. For anothers you have Part1, Part2 and... many Parts! My greetings with "Cry in the rain", because several peoples like to cryng:

I don't know for Copil.

Branny plays for reserves. People says that last game vs. Inverness CT he plays very well. He play from starting of season, like right midfielder. I waiting soon he to open his potential. I know him better. All the best!

Hearts have a very young average age of the first 11.

There is quite a few young payers getting a chance.

Guest jambomickey
Hearts have a very young average age of the first 11.

There is quite a few young payers getting a chance.

that's because needs must now ga! bednar, pospisil, velicka, fyssas, mc'cann, pressley, hartley, brellier, skacel, gordon, etc etc have all gone to be replaced with dross.

that's because needs must now ga! bednar, pospisil, velicka, fyssas, mc'cann, pressley, hartley, brellier, skacel, gordon, etc etc have all gone to be replaced with dross.

Fysass was a class at, but his career was on the downward. Strugged to get a game when he went back to Greece.

Dont think Mcann getting a new contract could have been justified.

Pressley and Brelier do leave rather a bitter taste.

Vesliska was not a Hearts player.

Mikey was poor more that not and was not suited to the SPL.

Rudi, well it was good money to get

Gordon had outgrown Hearts and the money was fantastic.

The players you mention were all (Vesliska apart) big earners. Im quite happy we are getting the wage's down and are now living within our means.

Youth and experience is the way forward. And with youth, there will be quite a lot of ups and downs.

Guest jambomickey
Fysass was a class at, but his career was on the downward. Strugged to get a game when he went back to Greece.

Dont think Mcann getting a new contract could have been justified.

Pressley and Brelier do leave rather a bitter taste.

Vesliska was not a Hearts player.

Mikey was poor more that not and was not suited to the SPL.

Rudi, well it was good money to get

Gordon had outgrown Hearts and the money was fantastic.

The players you mention were all (Vesliska apart) big earners. Im quite happy we are getting the wage's down and are now living within our means.

Youth and experience is the way forward. And with youth, there will be quite a lot of ups and downs.

ga i,m all for getting rid of the big earners and living within our means but is the dross we've been left with what romanov promised us? the answer is no

ga i,m all for getting rid of the big earners and living within our means but is the dross we've been left with what romanov promised us? the answer is no

When we got rid of most of the high earners - were we promised anything?

Guest jambomickey
When we got rid of most of the high earners - were we promised anything?

ga you know fine well bottom 6 and the sheet we've been watching the last couple of seasons wasn't what romanov promised, i'll tell you what the team we had under pie man and levein was much better than the dross we got now and you know it.

Last season was very poor, cant argue with that.

Lets just see what Csaba can do eh?

No offence Mickey, but you need to chill man - the playing side at Hearts is not going to change overnight - it needs time.

:)

Guest jambomickey
Last season was very poor, cant argue with that.

Lets just see what Csaba can do eh?

No offence Mickey, but you need to chill man - the playing side at Hearts is not going to change overnight - it needs time.

:)

i've said a million times i'm right behind csaba and he needs to be given time and be let do the job without interference ga, where we agree is we've got to live within our means mate there's no doubt about that.

The man asking for Copil and Branny. For anothers you have Part1, Part2 and... many Parts! My greetings with "Cry in the rain", because several peoples like to cryng:

I don't know for Copil.

Branny plays for reserves. People says that last game vs. Inverness CT he plays very well. He play from starting of season, like right midfielder. I waiting soon he to open his potential. I know him better. All the best!

Cheers for the update JamboBG :)

Under 19s doing ok this season, started with a draw, then 2 narrow defeats

then 4 wins on the bounce so not too bad so far.:cool:

Cheers for the update JamboBG :)

Add info. Reserves going well. Only Hearts no loss the game from starting of season...Cheers!

Anyone know anything about Shaun Hill? I know he doesnt get a game for the U19s often but im still interested in how he does.

Charlie-Brown
Anyone know anything about Shaun Hill? I know he doesnt get a game for the U19s often but im still interested in how he does.

He's still very young - probably plays more in the U17 team & sub sometimes for the U19.

He's still very young - probably plays more in the U17 team & sub sometimes for the U19.

I'm not clued up regarding the youngsters at Hearts, who would you say is the most promising young player we have at the club that hasnt played for the 1st team for more than 3 games?

Ryan Wallace?

Scott Robinson? (has he started shaving yet? :))

Yeah he must be 16-17 now. Had many a game of football with him and his brother. He still couldnt put much past me :( Good wee player. Or maybe we were just awful :D

Charlie-Brown
I'm not clued up regarding the youngsters at Hearts, who would you say is the most promising young player we have at the club that hasnt played for the 1st team for more than 3 games?

Ryan Wallace?

Scott Robinson? (has he started shaving yet? :))

Mikey Delands will be a top player i reckon - there aint too many tall, athletic & skillful left-backs in the Scottish game so he's got every chance.

There are others who have a lot of skill but lack some consistency or the necessary strength/physique yet.

Johnny Brown and Johnny Stewart are two very decent & consistent performers who are comng along well.

Mikey Delands will be a top player i reckon - there aint too many tall, athletic & skillful left-backs in the Scottish game so he's got every chance.

There are others who have a lot of skill but lack some consistency or the necessary strength/physique yet.

Johnny Brown and Johnny Stewart are two very decent & consistent performers who are comng along well.

Why is it you think Jonny Brown wasnt give a shot at RB, from what I have seen of him he is nowhere as pish as Thomson

As for this thread, you have to have sympathy for consistent youth performers such as Devine etc because despite the fact I cant see many making it they all have done more than branny and copil to justify selection and being talked up

Branny is 20 in 6 months and still isnt anywhere near the squad, lets be realistic, he isnt likely to make it at hearts. Copil simply doesnt have much else other than a step over or two.

Players like Brown, Glen, Rapnik, Mcgowan all could be stand outs for us and the sooner we stop playing pash like audrey before them the better

jamboinglasgow

I would add to that Craig Thomson who looks a great prospect at RB. Fast, runs up the pitch, plays well with the ball, can score as he has a great foot.

Its crazy how many good full backs we have who are not quite ready for the first team but getting there at least. And they do look great prospects.

Others have already been mentioned but we have quite a few that can come through but we have to trust Csaba to use them when he feels ready. It might be annoying when some players are playing poorly but impatitence can harm a players development. Mole is in a diffucult posistion where he has to play upfront on his own. Imagine a younger play in that posistion, it would destroy them. So I think Csaba is building experence in the team from which younger players will integrate more easily. We need patitence as the final package could be great.

Archived