Unreal...

Mysterion

JT&T now thinks Burley is a muppet...

Harsh.

Bit of a silly comment really. Roughie is talking sense about the privilege of playing for their country.

Think I respect Burley more for standing up to the press and putting out there that players who are in form and willing to bleed for their country are the calibre of player who deserves to wear the badge of Scotland.

The Burley and Boyd debate will only end in one outcome. Boyd being backed by the west coast media and planks like Cameron making comments like that. If he was a former bigot brothers boss he'd not get half the stick he does now. In my opnion he was brave, went for it (albeit later than I'd hoped) but brough off McFadden too.

RealRadio phone-in is a joke! ,stopped listening to that garbage way back in January. That pair o muppets are more interested in talking about trivial rubbish involving the oldfirm, Ewan reckons he's a Jambo....aye, right then! he spent more time bumming up Hibs than doing what he's supposed to do on a football phone-in, being un-biased towards every team, as for Roughy...he's just a total arse who takes great delight in slagging off any Hearts fan that bothers to phone in, no...terrible programme, hope it'll be taken off the air in the future. If it went to a vote, my name would be first on the list!

Say the most controversial, ignorant and ill informed thing regarding football and you still won't come close to being as much of a ****** as Euan Cameron.

Guest jambomickey
Say the most controversial, ignorant and ill informed thing regarding football and you still won't come close to being as much of a ****** as Euan Cameron.

spot on mate! spewin camerons a total waste of space

Rudi Hates Hibees

The man is a tool!

It's the equivilant of me commenting on Bill Gate's business know-how really.

What has Ewan Cameron ever done in football to entitle himself to having an opinion on someone like George Burley.

I'd imagine Burley will laugh it off as quickly as any other sane individual.

Just enjoyed watching GB`s press conference on the news and the way he stood up to the Weegie Press regarding the Boyd matter.

Well done George.

Just enjoyed watching GB`s press conference on the news and the way he stood up to the Weegie Press regarding the Boyd matter.

Well done George.

He needed to do it, I'm happy that he made his point as to why the lazy scroat didn't get a game.

Archived