jamboBG

Might pop along for a wee bit of a perv:peepwall::horny::arf:

magic stuff mate cracked me up

always had a wee pong shong for Julie Fleeting lol

magic stuff mate cracked me up

always had a wee pong shong for Julie Fleeting lol

Same here:cool: Great ball control!

Julie%20Fleeting.jpg

Pending an appeal, she's suspended for this one - she got a ridiculous yellow (she was fouled) in the last match v Slovakia.

Bit surprised the SFA chose our venue instead of Easter Road given that half the squad play for Hibs.

Nucky Thompson

Bit surprised the SFA chose our venue instead of Easter Road given that half the squad play for Hibs.

Tynecastle is a far better arena to play football, the atmosphere generated is far superior than Fester Road.

Do you think we got this match because we have some staff that can speak Russian and make our host feel as comfortable as possible? It would make some sence.

Tynecastle is a far better arena to play football, the atmosphere generated is far superior than Fester Road.

True, true and I'm sure Hearts will get some much-appreciated cash out of this. It is just that given this is a play-off for Euro 2009 and that half the team will more than likely play their club football for Hibs (or used to play given the case of one or two who play down south now) they might be more up for it on 'home' ground so to speak.

Nucky Thompson
True, true and I'm sure Hearts will get some much-appreciated cash out of this. It is just that given this is a play-off for Euro 2009 and that half the team will more than likely play their club football for Hibs (or used to play given the case of one or two who play down south now) they might be more up for it on 'home' ground so to speak.
I don't think the Hobo ladies are the top dogs anymore, they were beaten twice by Spartans this week:)http://www.footballcentral.org/sfa/associations/scottish-womens-football/swpl/results.cfm

alwaysthereinspirit
Pending an appeal, she's suspended for this one - she got a ridiculous yellow (she was fouled) in the last match v Slovakia.

No male #obos would go to watch girls.

Do you think we got this match because we have some staff that can speak Russian and make our host feel as comfortable as possible? It would make some sence.

You have obviously stumbled on this site by mistake. No-one and I mean no-one ever comes on here and speaks sense like that.:)

Away and get your attitude sorted out;)

Jeez - Boris would have difficulty deciding who to support with this game...

soviet_propaganda.jpg

He is the one with the hammer..:)

jamboinglasgow

could it be another reason. Could hearts be testing the water for possible creation of a Hearts ladies team in the summer.

I know alot of people may not agree with such a team being developed but I think it could help hearts with increased support from female fans and the money that brings.

isn't No7 more your type copp?

I'd do them all.

Even 3 - and she is currently serving time in Cornton Vale.

I'd do them all.

Even 3 - and she is currently serving time in Cornton Vale.

that's the spirit!!! but i think No3's in saughton.

Jeez - Boris would have difficulty deciding who to support with this game...

soviet_propaganda.jpg

He is the one with the hammer..:)

You have just committed an offence against the JKB penal code. :P

You have just committed an offence against the JKB penal code. :P

I know. However I took that risk. It is such a compliment to the poster in question - I am sure he would be happy with the mention. :)

Archived