Tickets for Real Madrid (Non - Hearts)

richiehmfc

Me and a couple of mates are looking at going out to see real madrid v juventus in the champions league in a few weeks time, tickets dont go on sale to the public until the 25th of october but they can be bought from an online site for ?77 just now....this seems a bit steep to me,

anyone else been or know how easy it is to pick up tickets for mid-week champions league games over in madrid

any advice would be a big help

Cheers

I'm not sure what your chances are of getting a ticket for Madrid v Juve but there is a box office at the stadium.

Buffalo Bill

Ginger God Is Back

My brother in law is Spanish and is a season ticket holder at the Bernabeu...

He took me to the Sturm Graz game some years ago..it was a tenner to get in..only 20000 there though and although Juve are a bit different I am sure you will get tickets at the ground for a lot less than online...so personally I would buy them over there as it aint gonna sell out.

All tickets== league or Champions league go on sale two days before or day before at half five in the afternoon.

Ticket office for Real i hard to find, but get off the Bernabeu tube station walk toward the ground turn right doon the street and aboot half doon its tucked behind large gates on the left.

77 euros is cheap i payed 100 euro for Barca last season against Lyon and 100 euro for Sevilla.

Good luck:)

Dont buy the tickets online, you'll just get ripped off. Just check for the ticket office opening times, pop upto the stadium and you'll get them no problem.

Thanks for the tips, i think that 100 euros was a bit dear, also i had heard that tickets dont normally sell out for the champions league group games, although juve might be a little different.

should be a cracker though

Archived