Hearts record at Easter Road?

duckandcover

So what you're saying is despite the fact that Hibs invented flair football, European football, Brazilian football, the floodlight and electronic scoreboard - their poorer, Administration-bound city rivals have not only a better record at home against them but at their celebrated Leith San Siro too?

Well who'd have thought that?!

Buffalo Bill

Guest S.U.S.S.
So what you're saying is despite the fact that Hibs invented flair football, European football, Brazilian football, the floodlight and electronic scoreboard - their poorer, Administration-bound city rivals have not only a better record at home against them but at their celebrated Leith San Siro too?

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, this is not time for eloquence.

A simple, "GIRUY Leith Vermin" will suffice! :)

Buffalo Bill

you forgot neutral venues as well

where the record is

played won lost draw

5 3 1 1

Guest S.U.S.S.
you forgot neutral venues as well

where the record is

played won lost draw

5 3 1 1

Im actually starting to pity them

Phew thank god that didnt last.

Junkies.:)

FACT:

The Hearts/Hibs derby match is the most one sided derby match in all the top leagues in Europe.

I'm sure I read in a newspaper that it was the most one sided in Britain and mentioned this to Hibbes in the pub (as you do) and one of them said he had read the same article and it was Europe.

Hearts Heritage
FACT:

The Hearts/Hibs derby match is the most one sided derby match in all the top leagues in Europe.

I'm sure I read in a newspaper that it was the most one sided in Britain and mentioned this to Hibbes in the pub (as you do) and one of them said he had read the same article and it was Europe.

I don't think it is. The Belgrade Derby is more one sided.

http://www.footballderbies.com/results/index.php?id=48

winston churchill

Buffalo Bill

why did you leave out.

thu furst tae ware thu grean.

FACT:

i'm astonished. i would have thought it was odds on that the stats & facts would have been quickly run through the 'hobo fact twisting / fact denying spin doctor delusion machine'... and they would have extrapolated a version which placed hibs as the dominant derby force.

you must know all the normal ones.

Archived