The big Cup who has the record.

Munch

Who has the record for the longest time since they one the BIG Cup, in Scotland.

Have any teams actually never one the big cup, id say that this only cover teams in the SPL, And the 1st division as they are now.

107 YEARS MUST BE UP THERE.:107hobo::4_1_72:

Anyone got the answer?

Who has the record for the longest time since they one the BIG Cup, in Scotland.

Have any teams actually never one the big cup, id say that this only cover teams in the SPL, And the 1st division as they are now.

Anyone got the answer?

i recall reading somewhere (wiki i think) that hobos hold the record for the amount of successive scottish cup ties played since last winning the trophy itself.

i seem to remember it being something like 300 odd games.

and yet they still enter it....

Francis Albert

Anyone got the answer?

Queens Park (1993) save Hibs from being the Scottish senior club who have gone longest since winning it (excepting of course those who have never won it). Hibs are certainly the professional club who have gone longest since winning it.

Anyone got the answer?

9 SPL teams (Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Heart of Midlothian, Kilmarnock, St. Mirren, Motherwell, Dundee United and Falkirk) have all won the cup since 1902 leaving

Hamilton and Inverness are the only SPL teams without a cup win in their history.

7 Current Lower League teams have won since 1902

Clyde,Dunfermline Athletic, Dundee, Airdrieonians, East Fife, Greenock Morton, Partick Thistle

Livingston, Ross County, Queen of the South & St. Johnstone are the only first division teams missing

And Third Lanark won in 1905

Doctor FinnBarr
Queens Park (1993) save Hibs from being the Scottish senior club who have gone longest since winning it (excepting of course those who have never won it). Hibs are certainly the professional club who have gone longest since winning it.

Who did they beat in 1993?:)

i recall reading somewhere (wiki i think) that hobos hold the record for the amount of successive scottish cup ties played since last winning the trophy itself.

i seem to remember it being something like 300 odd games.

and yet they still enter it....

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME that the wee team HAVE PLAYED OVER 300 GAMES IN THE SCOTTISH CUP AND HAVE NOT WON A CARROT.

UNBELIEVABLE.:loser:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Professional? In what sense, exactly? :107years: Being paid for it is surely not enough to justify that claim.

Hearts Heritage
... Hibs are certainly the professional club who have gone longest since winning it.

Afraid not.

Dumbarton hold the record. They have had 103 attempts to win it. QP 102 and Hibs a mere 94.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/omisc/sincecupwin.html#BySeasons

Hearts have the 3rd longest run in the League Cup

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/omisc/sincelcupwin.html#BySeasons

Hearts Heritage
The wee cup is a worthless piece of tin, and a non event, always has been always will be.

BTW, Your signature is a disgrace to the History of the club.

Archived