Cheryl Cole

Rawrrrrrrr

Just watching the Xfactor on ITV2 and god this woman goes a bit too far trying to prove she isn't racist

I saw a few auditions and it was the same there, anytime a black guy came through the door "oh your gorgeous"

Someone should point out she will always be the common burd from girls aloud who battered the toilet attendent :P

Just watching the Xfactor on ITV2 and god this woman goes a bit too far trying to prove she isn't racist

I saw a few auditions and it was the same there, anytime a black guy came through the door "oh your gorgeous"

Someone should point out she will always be the common burd from girls aloud who battered the toilet attendent :P

As opposed to people who, er, let it all hang out, you mean? :P

Who sits and watches X-Factor spin-offs on ITV2?

I'd suggest camp 22 year old virgin men that spit furiously at the TV when they see a black person darken their screen.

Any other thoughts on this?

I hope the smackheads story didnt bring anyone to tears :eek:

She obviously has a passion for our ethnic brothers and all they have to offer her, she goes on about this AT GREAT LENGTH.

:eek:

I'd suggest camp 22 year old virgin men that spit furiously at the TV when they see a black person darken their screen.

I no longer have a TV

I broke it when I saw the new asian family on eastenders :P

Did you also go to far when she married?

Nice choice of words....:P

Malinga the Swinga

On the other hand, maybe she just isn't racist at all. Do you see any good in anyone or do you think everyone is as twisted as you.

get her pumped.

cheryl-cole-bikini-pics-front.jpg

Lovin the tramp stamps too.

Prancer, you seriously watch xfactor on ITV2? Man, theres a whole other world of tv out there! Nae need!

I actually despise this wh***

No point even saying the "yes but i'd do her" as that goes without needing to be said.

She has zero talentless - hate her BIG TIME

I P Knightley

Yeah! Finding herself a black husband is taking it just too far.

Same as me and my desperate attempts to prove that I'm tolerant of large breasted Scandanavian blondes...

jamboinglasgow

No point even saying the "yes but i'd do her" as that goes without needing to be said.

have to agree with you. She was lucky to get into a girl band that became succesful but she knows how to stay in the limelight. I am pretty certain that she married Ashley as they wanted to become the next posh and becks. It works well for her and getting on X Factor (which if not for her looks I would be puzzled what she brings, at least Danni has had many years experence.) The problem for Cashley and Cheyral is that in posh and becks, one of them is likable and seems genuinly caring (you may not like David but he does care about his football and loves his children alot.)

I think if the Coles had not been a marrage made for money than Ashley would of been divorced after the night of shame. It brought so much humliation to Cheryal that she had to go to every celeb mag, lads mag, paper to say how humiliated she has been, and to have the endless tag line "Ashley, how could you cheat on this?"

I am very cynical to celebrities and I think the fact that she is the only one out of Girls Aloud who really is a household name rather than just knowing their name and thats it.

p.s. who were the guy band who came from pop stars the rivals?

:eek: OMG...Never drink on an empty heid mate!! :P

Never seen XFactor...I have a life and go out on a Saturday...BUT, Mrs Cole is Ferkin Stunnin'!! :)

"Zero Talelentless" or not...As has been said, I'd do her BUT "that goes without needing to be said!!!" :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson
:eek: OMG...Never drink on an empty heid mate!! :P

Never seen XFactor...I have a life and go out on a Saturday...BUT, Mrs Cole is Ferkin Stunnin'!! :)

"Zero Talelentless" or not...As has been said, I'd do her BUT "that goes without needing to be said!!!" :P

Surely "Zero talentless" would mean she is very talented :whistling:

Surely "Zero talentless" would mean she is very talented :whistling:

Ask I8H, I'm quoting him, I don't know what he meant :eek:...Like I said, Never drink on an empty Heid!! :P

Who cares about her personality !! This is clearly a thread to post many gratuitous pics of a hot filthy looking chick. Far too much text for my liking. I smell Bum loving Hobo in the air...

cheryltweedy11dg0.jpg

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

cheryl-tweedy-picture-2.jpg

cheryl-tweedy.jpg

CB_Cheryl_Tweedy_110405_06.jpg

cheryl-tweedy.jpg

87866.jpg

cheryl-tweedy-cole-bikini-candids-at-the-beach-in-barbados-6.jpg

Do not speak ill of the Cole! :mad: She's so perfect in every way :)

To think she's married to Ashley Cole, my 2nd most hated footballer. What a travesty. The only way she could do worse is if she divorced him and married Joey Barton :eek:

Cheryl, if your reading i'll do anything, yes thats right, Anythiing :D

alwaysthereinspirit
Who cares about her personality !! This is clearly a thread to post many gratuitous pics of a hot filthy looking chick. Far too much text for my liking. I smell Bum loving Hobo in the air...

cheryltweedy11dg0.jpg

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

cheryl-tweedy-picture-2.jpg

cheryl-tweedy.jpg

CB_Cheryl_Tweedy_110405_06.jpg

cheryl-tweedy.jpg

87866.jpg

cheryl-tweedy-cole-bikini-candids-at-the-beach-in-barbados-6.jpg

I look at these and worry for the mind of Ashley Cole. Didn't he cheat on her with some Scottish skank. Who in their right mind doesn't want to go home to that every night.:eek:

I look at these and worry for the mind of Ashley Cole. Didn't he cheat on her with some Scottish skank. Who in their right mind doesn't want to go home to that every night.:eek:

Her mum and dad?

cheryl-tweedy.jpg

To be fair if you were doing stunners like that every night you would get bored. A fat skank would prob turn you on big style. The grass is always greener.

BTW I think that pic above is the nicest I have seen of her. Looks stunning.

Just looking at the Kickback and god this absolute trumpet goes a bit too far trying to prove he isn't a ******.

I saw a few hundred posts and it was the same there, anytime a black and white situation started "oh I say green!"

Someone should point out he will always be the ****stick everyone laughs at.

:P

It's a disgrace mate, what does she see in that handsome millionairre anyway? I was hoping when they split up i was a shoe-in.. i felt it... all alone, i sat home by the phone. Unfortunatley, i think that train has sailed.

I'm still planning to go down to the X-Factor and stalk her though :D

She is racist, her (black) fella is a gay footballer.

Wonder why they got married... :rolleyes:

Funny how he buffed another "bird" right before another alleged backdoor action story surfaced. Still, revelations of an affair means they won't need to have a child I suppose.

She is racist, her (black) fella is a gay footballer.

Wonder why they got married... :rolleyes:

Funny how he buffed another "bird" right before another alleged backdoor action story surfaced. Still, revelations of an affair means they won't need to have a child I suppose.

Gossip Queen:biggrin:

Archived