Could Clum be the answer.

Munch

We are desperately needing a 20 goals a season out and out goal scorer, clum seems to be doing a bit of damage at Livi.

Csaba hinted he may return at the meeting at Tynecastle last week, could Clum come back fighting fit, with confidence high, and rock Tynecastle.:Hearts Man dance:

winston churchill
We are desperately needing a 20 goals a season out and out goal scorer, clum seems to be doing a bit of damage at Livi.

Csaba hinted he may return at the meeting at Tynecastle last week, could Clum come back fighting fit, with confidence high, and rock Tynecastle.:Hearts Man dance:

billy elliot is livi class............best leave him there.

if clum is the answer, i dread to think what the feck was the question

portobellojambo1

I am not sure if we should be judging what he is doing at Livingston as the basis for what he could do on returning to HMFC. It may well be that he has found an environment he is happy in, and a level he is comfortable playing at, and as a result is producing a few goals. That simply may not be replicated on his returning to Tynecastle.

no... unless his petulant attitude, big heid and 'red-mist' has been eradicated.

jamie mole might not be the best striker we've ever had but at least he apears to know it and doesn't mump about the pitch, throwing his arms up in the air in disgust at everyone else's mistakes.

You actually want clum back? FFS have a word with yourself. Clum is utter garbage. Livi play some creative football thanks to Landi and a combination of that and the poorer standard in the first div means clum has managed to mop up with a few goals. Doesn't make him any less sh*te!

elliot has found his level. he just couldnt cut it at hearts.

same as mole!! and he couldnt even do it at that level as well!!

no... unless his petulant attitude, big heid and 'red-mist' has been eradicated.

jamie mole might not be the best striker we've ever had but at least he apears to know it and doesn't mump about the pitch, throwing his arms up in the air in disgust at everyone else's mistakes.

So last week his team is getting thumped, get's booked for a crude tackle and then immediately sent off for sarcastically clapping the ref.

All we need to know.

He deserves at least one more chance.

Many players have turned a new leaf under Csaba and there is no reason why Elliot cannot do similar.

The prime example is Michael Stewart who I would have happily have seen leave the club in the summer. Thankfully he did not and has been great.

Elliot has found his level, 1st Division. Unfortunately, most of our home grown players are 1st division level also, Wallace, Mole, Thomson etc...etc... Our problem at Hearts is we have no decent coaching at the club. When you think bck to the past with the likes of Robertson, Mackay, Bowman, McLaren, Naysmith to name just a few, we just don't produce decent youngsters or at least give youngsters a chance to prove themselves with an occasional chance in the first team, (young Glen probably the exception), even Berra's just a decent squad player. I was told last night that Hibs are at the top of the u-19 league and we're at the bottom, says it all, especially when you see the amount of money Hibs have made transferring them, they're doing something right, we aren't! Donald Park is doing a great job down there, he's a Jambo, he should be here!!

Elliot has found his level, 1st Division. Unfortunately, most of our home grown players are 1st division level also, Wallace, Mole, Thomson etc...etc... Our problem at Hearts is we have no decent coaching at the club. When you think bck to the past with the likes of Robertson, Mackay, Bowman, McLaren, Naysmith to name just a few, we just don't produce decent youngsters or at least give youngsters a chance to prove themselves with an occasional chance in the first team, (young Glen probably the exception), even Berra's just a decent squad player. I was told last night that Hibs are at the top of the u-19 league and we're at the bottom, says it all, especially when you see the amount of money Hibs have made transferring them, they're doing something right, we aren't! Donald Park is doing a great job down there, he's a Jambo, he should be here!!

Hibs are top of the u19 league, hearts are 2nd

Susie-Jambo-66
if clum is the answer, i dread to think what the feck was the question

Who was the footballer that to let themself get videod doing the gayest dance ever which was made famous by a certain website?

Oh well, i was told wrong then, dosen't change the fact that Hibs have made some good money over the last 2 or 3 years, how much would we get in transfers for say Elliot, Mole, Wallace and Thomson? We need a proper coaching programme at the club, too many of our players aren't good enough to make the grade, the above players i mentioned will find themselves going down the leagues as their career's progress unless something is done about it.

Oh well, i was told wrong then, dosen't change the fact that Hibs have made some good money over the last 2 or 3 years, how much would we get in transfers for say Elliot, Mole, Wallace and Thomson? We need a proper coaching programme at the club, too many of our players aren't good enough to make the grade, the above players i mentioned will find themselves going down the leagues as their career's progress unless something is done about it.

We sold Gordon for 9 million pounds

Not far off what hibs got for all of their golden generation

We sold Gordon for 9 million pounds

Not far off what hibs got for all of their golden generation

And 1.2 mil for Hartley, 2.5 for Bednar, 1.5 for Skatchel, 750k for Velicka, comes to around 15 million, nuch more than the fire sale down leith for big time charlies who are actually mince.:107years:

All bringing Clum back would do is give the fans another target for their abuse when we're doing poorly. He's also completely hopeless, which no matter how bright a prospect or impressive a reputation a player has got, seems to happen whenever they pull on a maroon jersey these days. :(

Best for all concerned that he stays at Livi.

Chad Sexington

If the question is "Who was given more than his fair chance to make it at Hearts and has now found his level in the first division?"

Then yes, the answer is Clum.

Good god man, do you not think we've got enough to worry about, what with the credit crunch et al, without having to imagine that dumpling in a hearts shirt again???:sad:

CLUM had 2 seasons to prove himself and failed - drastically

Answer to this thread No

Dagger Is Back

No no no! He's ****.

Clum has only scored 10 competitive goals for Hearts in his career!!

Try again!

Elliot is nowhere as near as many would like to claim, is he going to be a prolific scorer though? No and that is what we badly need, there are people out there who are proven goalscorers and the club need to find one. I also think he needs the time away from the spotlight to continue his development, he and the hearts support where much at odds and this needs time to be forgotten before he comes back, he should stay at Livi for the full season and possibly even next season as well

the signing of Tullberg was a strange one, whilst we havent seen much of him and he will probably be a decent player, by the clubs own admission he isnt a goalscorer and was obvious to everyone exactly what we needed and that is someone to hammer them in

I still want to see makela get a run of 10-15 games, I dont think he is a very good player but akin to boyd i think he has the capability to score goals despite doing nothing much else

Donald ain't no Jambo, he's from Fort Willliam and has no allegance to any club unless he's working for them.

And 1.2 mil for Hartley, 2.5 for Bednar, 1.5 for Skatchel, 750k for Velicka, comes to around 15 million, nuch more than the fire sale down leith for big time charlies who are actually mince.:107years:

And they came through our youth ranks!?

CLUM had 2 seasons to prove himself and failed - drastically

Answer to this thread No

Maybee a decent run in the first team will prove he is the answer, one more chance id say.He just needs a chance to prove himself.

Captain Scarlett

His confidence is only high because he is playing away from tynecastle. If he came back his confidence would just go right back down again. I think its clear he wants a permanent move away from Hearts.

I am not sure if we should be judging what he is doing at Livingston as the basis for what he could do on returning to HMFC. It may well be that he has found an environment he is happy in, and a level he is comfortable playing at, and as a result is producing a few goals. That simply may not be replicated on his returning to Tynecastle.

Well said buddy!

Clum is NOT the answer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wondered how long it'd be before a thread like this came up. He's a terrible player, it's not got anything to do with him having been lacking confidence or anything like that. He's just ****e.

cobbyshambles

why is it when someone goes away on loan people suddenly forget how ****e they are-it was the same story when he went to motherwell.he's of no use to hearts.

If the question is "who is the crappiest so called Striker ever to wear the famous maroon and white" then yes, Clum is indeed the answer (at the moment, although Jamie Mole is running him a pretty close second just now - IMO).

He might be the answer if we were a 1st Division team mind. Denis Wyness proved that there is a World of difference between scoring for fun in the peshy 1st Division and emulating that in the SPL. Just because someone scores at their own level does not necessarily mean they can do it in the SPL. I mean I play 5 a sides on a Tuesday evening, last week I scored 8 goals, maybe i'm the answer, or maybe i'm just a 44 year old, pretty crap football player that got lucky last week because the opposition goalie was East Kilbride's answer to Zibbi Malkowsky.

In short, the sooner Calum Elliot's Livingston move becomes permanent the better, I don't ever want to see him playing in a Hearts strip ever again unless it's in someone's testimonial, and even then i'd probably puke.

Archived