Hearts consortium buying over hibs fc

jumpship

Heard this in the pub last night.

If Hearts where to go bust.... :sad:

Apparently i would coast 8-10 million to buy out hibs Major share holders .

The plan would be to buy over hibs change the name and colour of the strip. Sell everything piece by piece including the ground and with the moneys buy back tynecastle . Then move back there.

The two boys seem to know what they where talking about .

:107years::107years::107years:

Guest gorgie kev

The plan would be to buy over hibs change the name and colour of the strip. Sell everything piece by piece including the ground and with the moneys buy back tynecastle . Then move back there.

Says it all really.

:laugh:

Very plausible.

How would we sell Easter Road after we bought them though? They dont own it to begin with?

Very plausible.

How would we sell Easter Road after we bought them though? They dont own it to begin with?

Just thought i would post what i heard last night .

I must admit i was totally convinced by it ....:o

I take it when you say boys, you do in fact mean children.

It is pretty convincing.

Farmer wouldn't sell to Jambos, at least not at that price. Are they not valued at ?14M in their last accounts?

The credit crunch mate . Its hitting us all. :rolleyes:

I don't see why we cannot peddle this rumour, I mean come on, it probably has as much substance as the stories that Hibs fans have been coming out with since VR bought the club.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Quite like this rumour. Better than the usual guff we have to endure. Any chance Euan Cameron will mention it on his show?

jamtartsandbees

I heard the same as well. Apparently the only stumbling block is that the ground would take a thousand years to de-contaminate. And so development will be very difficult.

Very plausible.

Wrong. The football club does own the stadium which is valued at ?15M and we own the training centre valued at ?5M. We sold a car park for ?9M FFS.

The real laugh on this thread is two jambos with ?10M, now that is stretching a wind-up too far.

Aye becaus it wouldnt be cheaper just buying the name, SPL membership and paying off the scottish football debts of hearts and starting afresh in the SPL groundsharing somewhere with new players and management etc?

Your pub rumour sounds like it came from a half baked jakie with the business acumen of the person who decided the west end of edinburgh needed another newsagents this week:rolleyes:

Wrong. The football club does own the stadium which is valued at ?15M and we own the training centre valued at ?5M. We sold a car park for ?9M FFS.

The real laugh on this thread is two jambos with ?10M, now that is stretching a wind-up too far.

Talking about stretching things too far,how is your sisters "movie" career coming along?:hobofish:

I think most Hearts fans on here have gone mad. I don't know how some of you dress yourself every morning. It seems some of you believe everything you hear!

oh dear.

Im catching my space ship back to the moon

I think most Hearts fans on here have gone mad. I don't know how some of you dress yourself every morning. It seems some of you believe everything you hear!

oh dear.

Im catching my space ship back to the moon

i was just about to say something similar.

there's a chance, just a slight chance mind, that the OP was a tad tongue-in-cheek.

i was just about to say something similar.

there's a chance, just a slight chance mind, that the OP was a tad tongue-in-cheek.

NEVER:eek:

Some people are beyond help.

I once convinced a table of people in a bar that Craig Hill wasn't gay and it was all an act so he would have a gimmick for his act. Easily done, just mentioned a few contacts that I made up etc..

Amazing what you can make drunk people who aren't too bright believe when you are sober and feeling a bit naughty.

Why?

Because the club is worth what the romanovs would sell it for

To suggest they would sell it for assets-debt completely ignoring what it has cost them to buy the club, out of pocket money on players, money underwritte, debt written off etc is completely gullible

Whatever the asset- debt value is would need at least 5-10 million added onto cover these sort of expenses then very likely a premium of romanov's determination

Hearts will not find anyone who will buy out this club in its current shape

To suggest they would sell it for assets-debt completely ignoring what it has cost them to buy the club, out of pocket money on players, money underwritte, debt written off etc is completely gullible

Whatever the asset- debt value is would need at least 5-10 million added onto cover these sort of expenses then very likely a premium of romanov's determination

That would be Romanov's valuation, but not what the club was worth, as you said, two different things.

sigh.

I was agreeing with you,the people who I was referring to as beyond help were the muppets who didn't realise the OP was indeed a reversal of the recent rumour bullsheet that Hobos are currently making up.

:)

I was agreeing with you,the people who I was referring to as beyond help were the muppets who didn't realise the OP was indeed a reversal of the recent rumour bullsheet that Hobos are currently making up.

i know you were agreeing. perhaps i didn't sigh clearly enough.

we're almost on the same wavelength, but not quite!!!

i know you were agreeing. perhaps i didn't sigh clearly enough.

we're almost on the same wavelength, but not quite!!!

LOL I'm getting on a bit so find myself more MW than FM.

LOL I'm getting on a bit so find myself more MW than FM.

perhaps for our next trick we could convince the fawna and flora on hobo.net that such stories are not always genuine.

then again, perhaps biting off more than one can chew.

Its funny I heard the same story last night in a bar here in Kelowna. I was talking to a guy who knows George Bush, He said George who was going to be out of work soon was interested in buying Hearts. His main reason for doing so was that George is a sports nut, and this way he could buy into something if it went belly up he could blame the previous owner.

The guy was really nice an seemed genuine, he even allowed me to loan him $100. and guaranteed me a seat in the Directors box when this happened. He had a sort of different name said he was related to Bill, his name was Swinging Gates, these Americans sure get the names.

You must accept the truth in this, I am sure known as not to be gullible and my source even let me name him.

Doctor FinnBarr
Its funny I heard the same story last night in a bar here in Kelowna. I was talking to a guy who knows George Bush, He said George who was going to be out of work soon was interested in buying Hearts. His main reason for doing so was that George is a sports nut, and this way he could buy into something if it went belly up he could blame the previous owner.

The guy was really nice an seemed genuine, he even allowed me to loan him $100. and guaranteed me a seat in the Directors box when this happened. He had a sort of different name said he was related to Bill, his name was Swinging Gates, these Americans sure get the names.

You must accept the truth in this, I am sure known as not to be gullible and my source even let me name him.

Good on ya Bob. At last someone on here is spreading genuine rumours that will turn out to be true! LOL

:107years:

That such off the planet nonsense could even be taken with one tiny grain of possibility by even the most loopy posters, suggests

(a) the gullability of some

and sadly

(B) how far we have fallen under Romanov

Why do f_nnies come on and embarrass themselves with pash like this?

That such off the planet nonsense could even be taken with one tiny grain of possibility by even the most loopy posters, suggests

and sadly

If you read through it not 1 person has taken it seriously!

and sadly

Either

(a) you have missed the point of this thread

or

(B) I gave the OP and some of the responses more credit than they deserve

were you drunk? :toasting::Blond-Moment::boak:

Definitely happening. I heard that the aim is to take over Rangers once we're down to one Edinburgh club.

Word on the street is that Celtc are papping it.;)

Seymour M Hersh

Wrong yet again prancer. A club or anything for that matter is only worth what someone will pay for it. I might want to sell my house for ?30m but obviously a 2 bed flat in Edinburgh is not worth that but it should illustrate my point even for you.

I once convinced a table of people in a bar that Craig Hill wasn't gay and it was all an act so he would have a gimmick for his act. Easily done, just mentioned a few contacts that I made up etc..

Amazing what you can make drunk people who aren't too bright believe when you are sober and feeling a bit naughty.

Craig Hill's gay?

Unlike yourself:107years:

Oh god help us Bob, this is The Texas Rangers (or whatever the baseball franchise was called at the time) all over again

Archived