What have Hearts and Scotland got in common?

Smith&Weston

Us Jambos are like Scotland fans ... we always hope for the best!

If we were all being honest with ourselves we would agree with that statement! Hearts have the 3rd biggest paid squad in the SPL and to be honest have out team couldnae pass the ball 5 yards.

Scotland go into a game against Norway expecting a win and forget that they have as many players as we have playing at the top level. In my opinion, we missed the best chance of the match but they had the next 5 best chances to score and could have taken the 3 points quite easily.

I have a ticket for next week and don't know what to expect 4-4-2 is a must if we want to win but know that 4-5-1 will be the line-up. I just hope that Csaba has watched both Scotland and England struggle in the first 45 minutes with the worst formation in football .... 4-5-1!

Jam Tarts 1874
Us Jambos are like Scotland fans ... we always hope for the best!

If we were all being honest with ourselves we would agree with that statement! Hearts have the 3rd biggest paid squad in the SPL and to be honest have out team couldnae pass the ball 5 yards.

Scotland go into a game against Norway expecting a win and forget that they have as many players as we have playing at the top level. In my opinion, we missed the best chance of the match but they had the next 5 best chances to score and could have taken the 3 points quite easily.

I have a ticket for next week and don't know what to expect 4-4-2 is a must if we want to win but know that 4-5-1 will be the line-up. I just hope that Csaba has watched both Scotland and England struggle in the first 45 minutes with the worst formation in football .... 4-5-1!

I think the difference is that many of the people who go to watch Scotland will make a day of it and enjoy themselves regardless of the result.

It's obviously very difficult to get much enjoyment from watching Hearts when we lose.

Archived