gutted jambo

bishop1874

for christmas i treated my old man to a ticket for the game as he has not been in a while. we were both looking forward to the game and even the massive delays in getting through there and being 10mins late were frusrating we were both expecting a good game. The first half gave us hope and I thought we lokoed the side more likely to win the tie. Rangers looked frustrated and were guilty of acts of dissent which originally went unpunished before the ref realised he would probably look a bit silly If he continued to let them go. Miko looked lively and all rangers really did was kick him ( I think the ref found that quite funny)

The second half was where it just got silly for me we got nothing we deserved the ref let rangers away with most things (would a hearts player get away with such a deliberate hanball) and the 1st goal was a shocker, the hearts fans behind the opposite goals were the first to shout for handball. After that we tried to look lively but we do lack that bit of creative quality in the final third. I honestly believe that if the ref made the right decision we would have won as we looked to have more fight and rangers were getting frustrated.

My dad made the point after the game that he really feels for the fans that go every game as decisions seem to always go against us and that a potentially good game was completely ruined by poor officiating.Our season is now over but there is potential as berra, palzelous, velicka and jonsson will be even better next year we just need a manager to inastall the discipline and get the best out of them and the others

If played fairly would we have won?

How many players would we have sent off if we played the way rangers did?

When should a new manager be installed?

Who would be best beside palazelous?

Archived