Good luck Scotland!!

Ellycopter

Just off to Hampden.

Massive game for us today.

If we win this even folk who haven't been bothered about the national team so far, will get interested.

I've got a ticket for the Silver Lounge so I get a great seat and can have a wee drink before and after the game and some half time snacks. :booze:

Best of all, it's complimentary. :cheese:

Come on Scotland!

We'll be comin...

I'm going too.

A small pre-match party with my massive in Shawlands then troop round to the game absolutely buckled.

Hopefully Scotland keep their side of the bargain and give us something to celebrate long after the game.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!

Just off to Hampden.

If we win this even folk who haven't been bothered about the national team so far, will get interested.

I've got a ticket for the Silver Lounge so I get a great seat and can have a wee drink before and after the game and some half time snacks. :booze:

Come on Scotland!

We'll be comin...

Hope the gates are locked when you get there.;)

Chad Sexington
Just off to Hampden.

Come on Scotland!

We'll be comin...

At least if Scotland lose I'll now have the consolation that your day was ruined as well.

:rolleyes:

Good luck, lads.

Really, really hope we do it. I'm an ex member of the Edinburgh TA, stopped going when they started wearing SNP badges on their hats.. feckin' morons.

Good luck, lads.

Really, really hope we do it. I'm an ex member of the Edinburgh TA, stopped going when they started wearing SNP badges on their hats.. feckin' morons.

Thanks for that.

You seem like a decent sort despite your terrible taste in music. :P

Thanks for that.

You seem like a decent sort despite your terrible taste in music. :P

:laugh: Each to their own, mate.

I'm not really fussy when it comes to music, TBH. Anything but Iron Maiden and the likes.

I'm banking on Faddy slamming a hattrick today, and Wales getting pumped of Lichtenstien (I still do not recognise Wales as a country.)

Have a crackin' day!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Aye, good luck lads.

You can't beat a day in the pub with the lads supporting your country. :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
At least if Scotland lose I'll now have the consolation that your day was ruined as well.

:rolleyes:

Don't, you are scaring him!

He is genuinely frightened!

15488-83at.jpg

Quick shower and tam kite, then it's off to the Diggers for me.

They'd better have got the other telly fixed, or I'll cause a scene until it's free pies at half time.

:biggrin:

Chad Sexington
Don't, you are scaring him!

He is genuinely frightened!

15488-83at.jpg

Wait till I've had a few Alan...then she's for it.

britt-tough-guy-003.jpg

Malcolm Tucker
:laugh: Each to their own, mate.

I'm not really fussy when it comes to music, TBH. Anything but Iron Maiden and the likes.

I'm banking on Faddy slamming a hattrick today, and Wales getting pumped of Lichtenstien (I still do not recognise Wales as a country.)

Have a crackin' day!

:) Good man! MOD EDIT

'Mon the Scotland!

maroonlegions

(I still do not recognise Wales as a country.):rolleyes:, WHY, the fact that they have their own language , different from the English and like us were hammered into submission and governed by a foreign body , tell me what the English (and even us and the IRISH) have in common apart from the union , i know a few Welsh folk and they are top people , their country was raped centuries ago and their sense of identity was driven under ground, you ask any Welsh people if they still recognise their country and i bet you they have more pride than any Welsh joke.;)

maroonlegions

THIS IS OUR HISTORY!

To be Welsh it is not solely enough to hang out a flag, celebrate St. David's Day with sending Grandmother daffodils, and to have several recordings of choirs or folk tunes. To be Welsh means a pride in your heritage,;) it means knowing your language (at least a little of it),;) it means knowing your history with your own heroes, it means knowing your literature and your music, it means knowing your faith (and the importance it played in keeping the light of THE FAITH alive), it means embracing the very essence of what it is to be a child of CYMRU.

I shall embark on a journey to pass on to you that essence of CYMRU that I hope will lead you on a path of healthy pride in who you are; and, in time, that you will also be able to pass that same essence on to your followers.

CYMRU is the nation on the west coast of Britain, and it is one of the seven Celtic nations (Ireland, Scotland, Mann, Cornwalls, Brittany, Galacia, and Wales). We are the original people who settled Britain. We were dispossessed of our lands and forced west by the invading Saxons. Our right to our own nation has been opposed by the Romans, the Saxons, the Normans, and now the British; but as a people we have survived and have flourished in many ways.

To reach a timetable of our earliest history; push this button

To read a very good history of our nation; push this button

To learn about (and see) castles in our nation's history; push this button

Welsh National Anthem

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

The land of my fathers is dear unto me,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

Old land where the minstrels are honoured and free:

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,

Its warring defenders, so gallant and brave,

Tros ryddid collasant eu gwaed.

For freedom their life's blood they gave.

Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,

Country (Wales), Country (Wales), true am I to my Country (Wales),

Tra mor yn fur i'r bur hoffbau,

While seas secure this land so pure,

O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.

O may our old language endure

We have a language; it is a language that is distinct, ancient and living! Our Language is a Celtic one, and scholars say that it is one of (if not the) oldest languages spoken in Europe. ;) It is a language of bards and scholars, of poets and preachers, of ancient manuscripts and modern TV; it is a language that links us back into the depths of history and leads us into the future.

To learn the history and status of Welsh as a language; push this button

Push this button to find an On-Line course to learn how to speak Welsh.

For helpful phrases in Welsh and help with Welsh grammar; push this button

Push this button to hear a short excerpt of the spoken Welsh language. (Press "stop" button on the Crescendo pad to stop the music before listening to this link.)

Idioms add flavor to the spoken tongue; push this button

CYMRU has blessed its people and the world with a seemingly unending supply of poets and writers of prose; from the bards of the Dark and Middle Ages on through to writers of today. Experience them to their fullest.

To read excerpts from some of our greatest authors (in Welsh); push this button

Push this button to read from a wide selection of the Poetry of CYMRU

To enjoy Dylan Thomas' A Child's Christmas in Wales; push this button

Push this button for a fine article on R.S. Thomas.

To visit Cfarwydd, the storyteller; push this button

Push this button to visit the National Library of Wales

If you are to truely feel the essence of CYMRU; you must also explore and discover the culture of our people--our art, our music, our theatre, and our festivals. Our contributions to the cultural world is much more than Richard Burton and Tom Jones. We are known for our Choirs, enjoy them but also listen to and appreciate the other forms of music that we have contributed to. Visit our museums and experience them. And more than any other place, the Eisteddfod will give you the very essence of Welsh Culture.

Push this button to read an excellent article on our Cultural Traditions

Push this button to visit the 1997 Eisteddfod.

Push this button to explore the National Museum and Galleries of Wales.

Push this button to view the Oriel-Cambria Virtual Gallery of Welsh art.

Push this button to experience what is happening in Popular Music in CYMRU.

Push this button to find out about contemporary Traditional music.

Push this button to go to one of our many Choirs.

Push this button to find a collection of traditional recipes from CYMRU

Credo'r Apostolion

Credaf yn Nuw, y Tad hollalluog, c

Now how can anyone not recognise that Wales is indeed a country and a nation.:cool:

THIS IS OUR HISTORY!

To be Welsh it is not solely enough to hang out a flag, celebrate St. David's Day with sending Grandmother daffodils, and to have several recordings of choirs or folk tunes. To be Welsh means a pride in your heritage,;) it means knowing your language (at least a little of it),;) it means knowing your history with your own heroes, it means knowing your literature and your music, it means knowing your faith (and the importance it played in keeping the light of THE FAITH alive), it means embracing the very essence of what it is to be a child of CYMRU.

I shall embark on a journey to pass on to you that essence of CYMRU that I hope will lead you on a path of healthy pride in who you are; and, in time, that you will also be able to pass that same essence on to your followers.

CYMRU is the nation on the west coast of Britain, and it is one of the seven Celtic nations (Ireland, Scotland, Mann, Cornwalls, Brittany, Galacia, and Wales). We are the original people who settled Britain. We were dispossessed of our lands and forced west by the invading Saxons. Our right to our own nation has been opposed by the Romans, the Saxons, the Normans, and now the British; but as a people we have survived and have flourished in many ways.

To reach a timetable of our earliest history; push this button

To read a very good history of our nation; push this button

To learn about (and see) castles in our nation's history; push this button

Welsh National Anthem

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

The land of my fathers is dear unto me,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

Old land where the minstrels are honoured and free:

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,

Its warring defenders, so gallant and brave,

Tros ryddid collasant eu gwaed.

For freedom their life's blood they gave.

Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,

Country (Wales), Country (Wales), true am I to my Country (Wales),

Tra mor yn fur i'r bur hoffbau,

While seas secure this land so pure,

O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.

O may our old language endure

We have a language; it is a language that is distinct, ancient and living! Our Language is a Celtic one, and scholars say that it is one of (if not the) oldest languages spoken in Europe. ;) It is a language of bards and scholars, of poets and preachers, of ancient manuscripts and modern TV; it is a language that links us back into the depths of history and leads us into the future.

To learn the history and status of Welsh as a language; push this button

Push this button to find an On-Line course to learn how to speak Welsh.

For helpful phrases in Welsh and help with Welsh grammar; push this button

Push this button to hear a short excerpt of the spoken Welsh language. (Press "stop" button on the Crescendo pad to stop the music before listening to this link.)

Idioms add flavor to the spoken tongue; push this button

CYMRU has blessed its people and the world with a seemingly unending supply of poets and writers of prose; from the bards of the Dark and Middle Ages on through to writers of today. Experience them to their fullest.

To read excerpts from some of our greatest authors (in Welsh); push this button

Push this button to read from a wide selection of the Poetry of CYMRU

To enjoy Dylan Thomas' A Child's Christmas in Wales; push this button

Push this button for a fine article on R.S. Thomas.

To visit Cfarwydd, the storyteller; push this button

Push this button to visit the National Library of Wales

If you are to truely feel the essence of CYMRU; you must also explore and discover the culture of our people--our art, our music, our theatre, and our festivals. Our contributions to the cultural world is much more than Richard Burton and Tom Jones. We are known for our Choirs, enjoy them but also listen to and appreciate the other forms of music that we have contributed to. Visit our museums and experience them. And more than any other place, the Eisteddfod will give you the very essence of Welsh Culture.

Push this button to read an excellent article on our Cultural Traditions

Push this button to visit the 1997 Eisteddfod.

Push this button to explore the National Museum and Galleries of Wales.

Push this button to view the Oriel-Cambria Virtual Gallery of Welsh art.

Push this button to experience what is happening in Popular Music in CYMRU.

Push this button to find out about contemporary Traditional music.

Push this button to go to one of our many Choirs.

Push this button to find a collection of traditional recipes from CYMRU

Credo'r Apostolion

Credaf yn Nuw, y Tad hollalluog, c

Now how can anyone not recognise that Wales is indeed a country and a nation.:cool:

Couldn't give a rat's erse, TBH.

Still will never recognise it as a nation. That opinion shouldn't be Mod Edited either. I have no interest in Wales, apart from watching those muppets on MTV who staple their nuts to tables and near kill themselves.. funny stuff.

Archived