SFL young player of the month winner.

Devries4

Charlie-Brown

Credit where credit's due for his goal-scoring performances although his sending off sounds just as stupid and petulant as we've seen from him.

Well done Clum.

Maybe if you show the same application and desire when you come back to Hearts, the fans that currently think you're an a-hole will warm to you again.

Credit where credit's due for his goal-scoring performances although his sending off sounds just as stupid and petulant as we've seen from him.

still cannot do it againt SPL clubs though. I'm pleased for him that he is progressing his career but he got one hell of a lot of chances at Hearts and didn't take them...

Just noticed at the bottom of that link that Queen of the south humped them 6-1 so it's good to see the lad Sives doing well since he joined them in september

Canadianjambo
Should we be looking at the young player of the month in the SFL?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/livingston/7661247.stm

No! He has found his level of play and will never be good enough to play in the SPL. Leave him there and let him enjoy fame and fortune (or at least a decent living) in the first division.

still cannot do it againt SPL clubs though. I'm pleased for him that he is progressing his career but he got one hell of a lot of chances at Hearts and didn't take them...

In a side that was really really strugging.

Not saying Elliot is good enough to come back, probaby not - but as you say its good to see him progressing at last after some barron times. Even if its a lower league.

Well done Clum.

Maybe if you show the same application and desire when you come back to Hearts, the fans that currently think you're an a-hole will warm to you again.

That is one thing you cannot say Elliot never had,he had more desire that most of our fake imports put together.

Guest juvehearts

im sorry but clum has found his level

sipmle as that, it was the same with a few hearts players over the years.

clum cant hack it at the elite level in scotland

That is one thing you cannot say Elliot never had,he had more desire that most of our fake imports put together.

He was an easy target, hope he does well

Kingston, and the rest what makes them better?

rudi must stay

don't think it was desire mate, it was just frustration. That's why he got sent off so much last season

Think it will be good for him to gain a bit of confidence by going out on loan and banging in a few goals. He will come back a better player.

Some off the stick he gets on here is a bit unfair. He not going to get any better if us fans keep geting on his back.

im sorry but clum has found his level

sipmle as that, it was the same with a few hearts players over the years.

clum cant hack it at the elite level in scotland

his record for hearts in the 'elite' level is 80 (10) which isnt bad for a young player who's lacked confidence and had abuse from his own fans. He's scored 5 in 4 for livi which shows hes too good for the 1st division as well

his record for hearts in the 'elite' level is 80 (10) which isnt bad for a young player who's lacked confidence and had abuse from his own fans. He's scored 5 in 4 for livi which shows hes too good for the 1st division as well

To be perfectly honest, I think we all tend to exaggerate the difference in quality between the SPL and the first division. I would imagine that SPL clubs tend to do the same. Which would explain two SPL clubs being humiliated in the same round of the diddy cup by clubs from lower leagues quite recently. It's also a great example of why the SPL is currently flooded with lacklustre journeymen. IMO.

A few people said last season that all "Clum" needed was a bit of confidence. The usual orcs shouted them down. There's no way that nearly as many football professionals would be talking the guy up if there wasn't something to his game that could make him a useful player. The level of abuse he took from the fans last season was absolutely disgraceful, and he became the main scapegoat for an entire team that performed pitifully in almost every game they played. Then when his manager tried to defend him - one of Frail's few (imo) laudable actions during his time in charge - he was ridiculed. Fickle crowd, eh?

No! He has found his level of play and will never be good enough to play in the SPL. Leave him there and let him enjoy fame and fortune (or at least a decent living) in the first division.

Agree 100%

Whitecapjambo

Although he's been scoring a few goals he still has a long way to go.

The fact that he still has the need to talk back to refs after he's been booked and get himself sent off when his team are in trouble (4-1 down at the time) shows that he hasn't learnt much since being there.

Nobody has doubted that the he has a bit of talent but he's done this with us before and could cost us if he were to step back up to the spl again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_div_1/7649151.stm

Why are you so bitter about elliott btw?:rolleyes:

Sister or mum?:P

Probably because of how **** he has been when he has played for Hearts.Now **** alone sometimes you can put up with but it is his sheer lack of effort and can't be arsed attitude that gets on my tits.The slumped shoulders the constant moaning when ever on the field.Maybe this move was just best for everyone.

Probably because of how **** he has been when he has played for Hearts.Now **** alone sometimes you can put up with but it is his sheer lack of effort and can't be arsed attitude that gets on my tits.The slumped shoulders the constant moaning when ever on the field.Maybe this move was just best for everyone.

Agree 100%. The talent may or may not be there, but I doubt we'll ever find out as long as he maintains his petulant attitude on the park. All this "he's a young laddie" and "gets too much abuse" guff doesn't wash with me. He's a professional footballer earning a wage that most 20 year olds can only dream of. For him to adopt this "its no ma fault" and "everyones against me" psyche is just insulting to everyone who pays good money to watch the team.

I want to see players do well at Hearts, regardless of age, nationality or religion...but there's something about this boy that really grinds my gears.

Archived