How thick are the hobos?

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

The yams ur gone inta udminustrashun:hobofish: We are still here Hobnobs:107years: We have still fecked you in every derby since sliced bread:hobofish: What a bunch of fecking losers:107years: FECK OFF..

Glasgow_Jambo_1874
100% Hobo.

I notice you say that word quite alot..... do you want to come out in the open about something? :rolleyes:

winston churchill
The yams ur gone inta udminustrashun:hobofish: We are still here Hobnobs:107years: We have still fecked you in every derby since sliced bread:hobofish: What a bunch of fecking losers:107years: FECK OFF..

i've said it before,and i'll say it again.

i really miss their wee count down clock & bulldozer avatar.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I notice you say that word quite alot..... do you want to come out in the open about something? :rolleyes:

No.

Shut your face, kiddo.

Nucky Thompson

I posted this after finishing off my duty free, blue label vodka:o You should never post on an empty heid. I think I'll cut the plug off my computer before tonight:rolleyes:

I posted this after finishing off my duty free, blue label vodka:o You should never post on an empty heid. I think I'll cut the plug off my computer before tonight:rolleyes:

I thought it was a reasonable question.

You like to rip into the Hibs and their support quite alot don't you,thing is booboo the only time I've seen anyone have a good word to say about you was on some hibs fans forum,the one where the silly boy took a photo of himself in the mirror wearing two sets of away strips,you and a few others took a right doing, but one hibs fan stuck up for you,YOUR MATE who is a HIBS fan.

Nucky Thompson
You like to rip into the Hibs and their support quite alot don't you,thing is booboo the only time I've seen anyone have a good word to say about you was on some hibs fans forum,the one where the silly boy took a photo of himself in the mirror wearing two sets of away strips,you and a few others took a right doing, but one hibs fan stuck up for you,YOUR MATE who is a HIBS fan.
So fecking what, I have a mate from Gorgie who supports Hibs. Why do you feel the need to try and rip a Hearts fan who is having a pop at the Hobos:hobofish: I've never seen you post a good thing about Hearts yet.

So fecking what, I have a mate from Gorgie who supports Hibs. Why do you feel the need to try and rip a Hearts fan who is having a pop at the Hobos:hobofish: I've never seen you post a good thing about Hearts yet.

The same way you try your hardest to rip into any Hearts fan ,by calling them hobo's,who has a slightly different view from you.:)

Guest juvehearts
How thick are they? Take yer pick...

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1095[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

you should have just put up a pic of hibee in a fitbaw top :107years:

How thick are they? Take yer pick...

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1095[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Yup, as thick as cedar lining. :)

Guest jambomickey

dear o dear boo! giz a few of those you were on mate hahaha

honestly mate, magic mushrooms can seriously mess wi ur head. away bk 2 ur sewer vermin. sunday 19th october, hibs 0-7 hearts

honestly mate, magic mushrooms can seriously mess wi ur head. away bk 2 ur sewer vermin. sunday 19th october, hibs 0-7 hearts

I feel you may not have got the gist of Boo's post......

scott herbertson
I feel you may not have got the gist of Boo's post......

[/i]

I think we should ask everyone on thi sthread to provide evidence of their itinerary last night - some bar's been spiking the drinks!

Archived