Philip Taylor

Dave Ross

Very few people who can get called a genius. Undoubtedly he is one. Made Hamilton look average there. Anyone else watch it?

Jenkins beat Part 4-2. Taylor beat Hamilton 4-1. Priestley drawing 2-2 with King but probably King about to make it 3-2 unfortunately. He just has.

Looks like a Taylor Barney final.

Say What Again

Argue over it's class as a 'sport' all day, but at the end of that day, he's been the best in the world at it 13 times.

That should at least gain a nod of acknowledgement.

Watched him in round one and after watching Barry vs the N.Ireland guy (forget his name) throwing 6 darts each to hit the double to start. Taylor started 2 legs on the bounce:

D20

T20

T20

The mans a machine.

Don't know about 'genius' DR, but he's certainly a great(est) a what he does.

The Old Tolbooth

If darts is a sport, then I want dominoes and pool classed as a sport also so I can call myself an all round athlete! :P

chester copperpot
If darts is a sport, then I want dominoes and pool classed as a sport also so I can call myself an all round athlete! :P

Triathlete if you will. ;)

:P

Argue over it's class as a 'sport' all day, but at the end of that day, he's been the best in the world at it 13 times.

That should at least gain a nod of acknowledgement.

Watched him in round one and after watching Barry vs the N.Ireland guy (forget his name) throwing 6 darts each to hit the double to start. Taylor started 2 legs on the bounce:

D20

T20

T20

The mans a machine.

Don't know about 'genius' DR, but he's certainly a great(est) a what he does.

aye Taylor has TWICE this week been on a 9 darter in a tourney you have to start with a double he is the best and always will be but I think THE BULL could win this one....:P

I'm not bad at scrabble too though, does that make me an all rounder?

so whats your highest two letter score then mines is ????that would be telling:p

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
Come on Priestley!

How come crap sports like tennis get replies yet this doesn't?

Darts; a sport?

Behave. :rolleyes:

The only time you see a darts player sweat is when they're stood up.

Oh...:P

Look forward to your posts when Nigel Short is envolved in a tough chess match...:)

The Old Tolbooth
so whats your highest two letter score then mines is ????that would be telling:p

Cant remember, I'm not that sad mate :P

Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports (a common name for some card games and board games with little to no element of chance) and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

Get darts at the Olympics 2012!!!!!

Carl Spackler

I actually clicked on this to find out who "Phillip Taylor" was. Now if you'd said Phil "The Power" Taylor I might have understood a bit more quickly.

Cairneyhill Jambo
He's making it look too easy. What a man. Best sportsman of my generation without a doubt.

Yeah, what a man. Convicted for sexual assault and farts on stage to put his opponents off.

What an inspiration.

Very few people who can get called a genius. Undoubtedly he is one. Made Hamilton look average there. Anyone else watch it?

:eek: He throws Darts at a board FFS!!!

MAJOR Over reaction that one...A Genius...............HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Darts definitely isn't a sport.

It's for fat old men in a pub who are too lazy to get fit and play a real sport.

Yeah, what a man. Convicted for sexual assault and farts on stage to put his opponents off.

What an inspiration.

Don't think he actually done anything. I think he was set up by a couple of tarts.

He throws Darts at a board FFS!!!

A bit more skilled than that! His eye to hand coordination must be phenomenal.

Archived