Why the panic?

Ryan Gosling

Everything's going fine. The club's finances are in the best state they've been in years, we've got a young squad who will get better, a promising manager who needs to mix it up a bit more, and we're doing ok in the league. I was paid ?300 to write this message.

Everything's going fine. The club's finances are in the best state they've been in years, we've got a young squad who will get better, a promising manager who needs to mix it up a bit more, and we're doing ok in the league. I was paid ?300 to write this message.

The gates are shut.

All that pales into insignificance when you consider the fact someone, at 4pm on a Friday afternoon, has closed their work for the weekend.

I for one can't wait till next week. Will it be Wednesday, Thursday or Friday that someone 'hears' Hearts are going into administration and on top of that we play Hibs at the weekend.

The board will go into meltdown.

ha ha, nice one ...

well made me laugh ...

Charlie-Brown

I assume when they said Hearts in administration next friday they meant next friday errhm I mean next friday, the next friday or next friday ......... maybe Robinson Crusoe can tell us which Friday it is? ;)

ha ha, nice one ...

well made me laugh ...

God sake!

You never get me with that, ya *******!

:laugh:

Somebody post a pic of Jones from Dads army please.

It seems appropriate at this time.

marshallschunkychicken
I assume when they said Hearts in administration next friday they meant next friday errhm I mean next friday, the next friday or next friday ......... maybe Robinson Crusoe can tell us which Friday it is? ;)

No, it's this Friday. As in today.

It's secret administration.

All you doubters will see.

:laugh:

Peanut, this isn't the thread where you pretend you've been paid by Romanov.

EDIT: Aah I see what you've done there. White text. Very good.

Carl Weathers
Somebody post a pic of Jones from Dads army please.

It seems appropriate at this time.

Fraser is more appropriate.

6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi

People dont know what else to do..

Archived