Things you thought you would never see

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Was on my way up to the cheese shop in morningside,when I passed.....

Christian Nade on a run ,looked as if he was doing the Braids circuit.

Changed days indeed

Colonel Kurtz
A pleasant surprise, so long as he wasn't running to the boozer etc...

I just hope it was definitely him In hindsight I just passed a big guy dressed in West Centrasl La running gear and said to him"Good on ye Christian"

if it wasnt him then the boy probably thought i was one of them born again geezers

Thing I thought I'd never see ...................

Good few years ago now, Stevie Fulton coming out of the BBQ in corstorphine at lunch time with only 1 fish supper !!!

Thought I was tripping !!

Guest JamboRobbo
A pleasant surprise, so long as he wasn't running to the boozer etc...

nah, he was wanting to get to macdonalds before the breakfast muffins went off the menu.

Am I the only one fed up with the MacDonalds jokes. The guys out running when he clearly doesn't have to which is a pretty good sign that he's making a good effort to get fit. Is there any need for the predictable jokes? I find it hard to beleive that anyone still finds them funny.

Colonel Kurtz
Am I the only one fed up with the MacDonalds jokes. The guys out running when he clearly doesn't have to which is a pretty good sign that he's making a good effort to get fit. Is there any need for the predictable jokes? I find it hard to beleive that anyone still finds them funny.

Nade isnt fat

Feck me the last black person who lost so much weight was Oprah,and she made a fortune

Nade isnt fat

Feck me the last black person who lost so much weight was Oprah,and she made a fortune

Anyone who stayed until the end at Hamilton will tell you that. He'll never be thin, he's just big built. And I'm sure he could use it to his advantage.

I think there is still some mileage to be had from them....

Newsflash: Edinburgh was rocked by a series of unexplained tremors earlier today.

Earthquake.gif

I think there is still some milage to be had from them....

Newsflash: Edinburgh was rocked by a series of unexplained tremors earlier today.

Earthquake.gif

:rofl::)

Guest JamboRobbo

See where your coming from. At the same time, some people do still find them funny, so is there any harm in a wee joke?

Guest JamboRobbo
I think there is still some mileage to be had from them....

Earthquake.gif

:laugh::P

tommythejambo
See where your coming from. At the same time, some people do still find them funny, so is there any harm in a wee joke?

Weren't all that funny to begin with IMO.

GlynnSnodin4-2

Changed days indeed

Hope you were in the car mate cos if you were walking thats a bit embarrasing for the lad

Hope you were in the car mate cos if you were walking thats a bit embarrasing for the lad

Actually he was driving a chip van - hence the running...

...i'll get my coat :o

The People's Chimp
Anyone who stayed until the end at Hamilton will tell you that. He'll never be thin, he's just big built. And I'm sure he could use it to his advantage.

he's not fat, he's one of hese guys whose problem was too many weights and not enough cardio.

looks like he's trying to put that right.

If shabba starts him, i think he'll be great for us this season.

maroonlegions

Changed days indeed

was he running in the direction of STEFANO'S, the chippie on morningside road by any chance.:rolleyes:

was he running in the direction of STEFANO'S, the chippie on morningside road by any chance.:rolleyes:

:o

Archived