Pretend you've been paid by Team Romanov to post a thread

boabyarsebiscuit

boabyarsebiscuit

Here's what I'd write id I was bribed to "spin" on here by the Mad one's PR team...

OK. I am fed up with the moaning minnies on here always focussing on negatives. First off. Where the feck are Hull City in the Premiership? THIRD!!! And Csaba completely out thought Phil Brown in our 1-0 demolition of the Premier League new boys! And who scored? Man of the match Audrius Ksanavicius. I mean, Adebayor, Pavyluchenko and Michael Owen all failed to score against Hull! And some of you don't rate Audrey! Idiots! Audrey will be playing for Manchester United next season. And then you'll all be moaning because he has left Hearts.

Also, I despair when I hear of people complaining that Vlad picks the team. It is nothing new. These things go round in cycles. Do you really think Alex McDonald and Sandy Jardine picked the team that was so close to glory in 1986? No way!!! Wallace Mercer picked the team, and insisted on picking his favourite player, John Robertson, even though McDonald and Jardine didn't rate him! Now, if Wallace had let Alex and Sandy have their way, we would never have had the success in the mid/late 80s. They would have had Brian McNaughton up front. So spare me the mock outrage when our owner gets stuck into footballing matters. It has ALWAYS been like that at Hearts. So stop moaning.

What would you post?

Three thousand at Murrayfield

First Division

Saved Tynecastle

Scottish Cup win

Saved Tynecastle

Three thousand at Murrayfield on a cold, rainy, Wednesday evening playing Montrose

Saved Tynecastle

West coast media bias

Saved Tynecastle

Glasgow Football Association

Bent Refs

Saved Tynecastle

I heard that the Council might refuse to allow the planning permission for the new stand.

I wouldn't blame VR if he got really upset with this and refused to come to the games anymore.

You doom and gloomers make me sick. You're all new fans. It's all your fault that we've had to start cutting costs. It was your bandwagon jumping expectations that made Vlad rack up the clubs debt in his first year.

I think you're all hobo's.

Edit - nearly forgot the obligatory: :hobofish:

Guest JamboRobbo

No, Vlad didn't put Beniuseless in the team. We were sitting watching the match screaming for him to be taken off.

Copyright LV.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER FOLLOWED HEARTS IN THE 70'S IF YOU THINK THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal favourite. :)

Malofeev, Cervenkov and Korobochka, the three greatest footballing geniuses after myself, Vladimir Romanov. Where will you all be when our success is recognised and we leave Hearts to run Manchester United or Chelsea. We've seen great improvements since my arrival, 2nd in season 1, 4th in season 2, 8th in season 3. Champions League this year unless those biased bar stewards at the SFA deliberately make sure we lose all our games before the end of the season. Also look at the improvements in our playing squad, in our first season we only had a champions league winner, a european championship winner and 4 scottish internationalists, now we have number 28 and 29!

I think all the Boo boys an moaning donald duckers that post on here are paid by the Weegie Mafia.

Probably most have the IQ of a Baboon .

Need I say anymore !!!!

ps: I Don't do Cheques Cash only. Thanks..

Three thousand at Murrayfield

First Division

Saved Tynecastle

Scottish Cup win

Saved Tynecastle

Three thousand at Murrayfield on a cold, rainy, Wednesday evening playing Montrose

Saved Tynecastle

West coast media bias

Saved Tynecastle

Glasgow Football Association

Bent Refs

Saved Tynecastle

Let's just put up with the embarrassment and mediocrity then :rolleyes:

:hobofish:

I am unable to say anything more constructive due to my tongue being lodged up Romanov's arse

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER FOLLOWED HEARTS IN THE 70'S IF YOU THINK THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal favourite. :)

:107years:

That and "We'd be playin at Muddyfield infront o' 2,000 REAL Fans!!

Youz lot don't know whats good fur yeah, Jamie Mole would get a game before wee Robbo, Audrey's a Great Player, Premiership material and as For Kingson...He's World Class!! :cool:...Csaba's his own Man, He decides what formation and Players we play, No Vlad!!

Obligatory :hobofish:

Rudolf's Mate

We will have a world class striker at Tyncastle in the next few months. Granted he may play for the other team however he WILL be at tynecastle!

Let's just put up with the embarrassment and mediocrity then :rolleyes:

I think you may have missed the point of this thread.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Glamorgan Jambo

Too slow off the mark to get my worse in the 70s quote and name drop Stuart Gauld and Alex Hamill.

So called Hearts fhans have no spine and backbone and should slither off to Denmark to watch their idhol Presshley playing over there.

Mr Romanov didn't become an overnight trillionaire and success by listening to the opinions of anyone apart from himself.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I remember one poster actually blaming the FANS for our debt/position in the league. :)

Too slow off the mark to get my worse in the 70s quote and name drop Stuart Gauld and Alex Hamill.

So called Hearts fhans have no spine and backbone and should slither off to Denmark to watch their idhol Presshley playing over there.

Mr Romanov didn't become an overnight trillionaire and success by listening to the opinions of anyone apart from himself.

Are you going to stump up the cash to buy the club? No didn't think so! So just shut up right, sit there in silence and nod politely. Everything's going to be just fine. Vlad's got a plan!! :)

Anyway what you should have said is Sho challed Hearts fhans have no sphine and bhakbone and should slither off to Dhenmark to watch their idhol Presshley playing over there

We may have the financial gravitas of an Icelandic bank but we play in maroon, run very fast and kick the ball very hard.

That should be enough for the likes of us . . .

I'll take Nectar points please

Here's what I'd write id I was bribed to "spin" on here by the Mad one's PR team...

OK. I am fed up with the moaning minnies on here always focussing on negatives. First off. Where the feck are Hull City in the Premiership? THIRD!!! And Csaba completely out thought Phil Brown in our 1-0 demolition of the Premier League new boys! And who scored? Man of the match Audrius Ksanavicius. I mean, Adebayor, Pavyluchenko and Michael Owen all failed to score against Hull! And some of you don't rate Audrey! Idiots! Audrey will be playing for Manchester United next season. And then you'll all be moaning because he has left Hearts.

Also, I despair when I hear of people complaining that Vlad picks the team. It is nothing new. These things go round in cycles. Do you really think Alex McDonald and Sandy Jardine picked the team that was so close to glory in 1986? No way!!! Wallace Mercer picked the team, and insisted on picking his favourite player, John Robertson, even though McDonald and Jardine didn't rate him! Now, if Wallace had let Alex and Sandy have their way, we would never have had the success in the mid/late 80s. They would have had Brian McNaughton up front. So spare me the mock outrage when our owner gets stuck into footballing matters. It has ALWAYS been like that at Hearts. So stop moaning.

What would you post?

Erm,Boaby did you ask NMH for the copywrites to his posts.

Too many with short memories around here. Hopefully Romanov will get rid of all the poison ivy in our support and bring in new blood. The ungrateful fans are more than 50% of the problem at Tynecastle.

I remember one poster actually blaming the FANS for our debt/position in the league. :)

More than one AP,don't you know that me mates and I were KILLING the club for not renewing our ST's.

Charlie-Brown
Erm,Boaby did you ask NMH for the copywrites to his posts.

Boaby actually always writes my posts - Iam just a paid puppet - he is the real Charlie Brown ;)

I think it is becoming clear that a Manager is of No Importance. If you look at the results that we had in the period between Sandy Clark leaving and Tommy McLean coming in then you can see that HEARTS were never beaten. Until the costs of player wages are less than the money coming into HEARTS then Ukio Bankas, like the Bank of Scotland before them, it will make sense not to have a Manager.

I think it is becoming clear that a Manager is of No Importance. If you look at the results that we had in the period between Sandy Clark leaving and Tommy McLean coming in then you can see that HEARTS were never beaten. Until the costs of player wages are less than the money coming into HEARTS then Ukio Bankas, like the Bank of Scotland before them, it will make sense not to have a Manager.

Ha ha ha,that was my fave ever post by some screwball,"we don't need a manager"then going on to explain why,fecking hoboesque ,so it is.

boabyarsebiscuit
Ha ha ha,that was my fave ever post by some screwball,"we don't need a manager"then going on to explain why,fecking hoboesque ,so it is.

What are you on about? Chelski don't have a manager and they're top of the league! It's the way forward. All top European teams don't have a manager. Drag yourself out of the 5-3-2 formation 1960s will ye!

What are you on about? Chelski don't have a manager and they're top of the league! It's the way forward. All top European teams don't have a manager. Drag yourself out of the 5-3-2 formation 1960s will ye!

No point in trying to buy developed stars at full prices as Chelski's league position would show you. Much better to develop our own players through the pyramid just like Arsenal. Then you can sell on the players to bigger clubs.

Mr Romanov is pleased with Csaba Laszlo's professionalism, hard work and integrity. Consequently, there is no need for him to get involved. Rumours of administration are the work of malicious, jealous Hibs fans.

We will rise above this, but Mr Romanov needs your help. Do not listen to our enemies. Ignore the mischief-making Glasgow press and Old Firm mafia. Can't you see they're terrified by our potential and our 400,000 fans? Under his guidance, Hearts have already won the Scottish Cup and reached the Champions League despite the intrigues of referees, traitors and nefarious individuals who were killing the club every day they were here.

Did George Burley achieve anything at Southampton? Did he lead Scotland to glory in Macedonia? Look what happened to Andy Webster, Stephen Pressley and Julien Brellier after they left. Meanwhile, by converting ?12m to equity and pressing ahead with the stadium redevelopment despite the ridiculous obstacles erected by Edinburgh City Council, Mr Romanov and UBIG have demonstrated their clear, long-term commitment to the club. If you stick with him, Hearts will rise to even greater glory; but if you do not, you will only have yourselves to blame.

Colonel Kurtz
Mr Romanov is pleased with Csaba Laszlo's professionalism, hard work and integrity. Consequently, there is no need for him to get involved. Rumours of administration are the work of malicious, jealous Hibs fans.

We will rise above this, but Mr Romanov needs your help. Do not listen to our enemies. Ignore the mischief-making Glasgow press and Old Firm mafia. Can't you see they're terrified by our potential and our 400,000 fans? Under his guidance, Hearts have already won the Scottish Cup and reached the Champions League despite the intrigues of referees, traitors and nefarious individuals who were killing the club every day they were here.

Did George Burley achieve anything at Southampton? Did he lead Scotland to glory in Macedonia? Look what happened to Andy Webster, Stephen Pressley and Julien Brellier after they left. Meanwhile, by converting ?12m to equity and pressing ahead with the stadium redevelopment despite the ridiculous obstacles erected by Edinburgh City Council, Mr Romanov and UBIG have demonstrated their clear, long-term commitment to the club. If you stick with him, Hearts will rise to even greater glory; but if you do not, you will only have yourselves to blame.

I have just spent time in Lithuania with Mr Romanov and everything is fine

No point in trying to buy developed stars at full prices as Chelski's league position would show you. Much better to develop our own players through the pyramid just like Arsenal. Then you can sell on the players to bigger clubs.

I'd say we're actually more like Man United. Willing to bring players through but at the same time willing to spend money on the right player (Berbatov/ Tuleberg for example).

Actually if you look at the domestic trophies won by Kaunas and Man Utd in recent seasons the success rate is quite similar.

Archived