Newton Flaconer

slashishere

I know hes played a few gigs this year but hes playing at Carnagie Hall in Dunfermline on Tue 20th Jan if anyone is interested.

If you buy the tickets from the box office (01383) 60 23 02 its only a ?1 fee for postage, which is a dam' site chepaer than ticketmaster!

Just thought I'd let you know!

Aw baws just noticed my typo!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

unmusic for people who's entire CD collections was purchased in Tesco's

Personally I'd rather put wasps in my ears

unmusic for people who's entire CD collections was purchased in Tesco's

Personally I'd rather put wasps in my ears

Sting? :P

Think I might get a ticket and stick a few old tomatoes in my airing cupboard in preparation.

Should be nice and juicy by January!

suzie_preston
I know hes played a few gigs this year but hes playing at Carnagie Hall in Dunfermline on Tue 20th Jan if anyone is interested.

If you buy the tickets from the box office (01383) 60 23 02 its only a ?1 fee for postage, which is a dam' site chepaer than ticketmaster!

Were did you get your info?

I've looked on the Carnegie Hall site and they are advertising The Song Continues... Master Class: Martin Katz on the 20th Jan? :eek:

really whats happended to you????, and rather listen to your son bang on about the virtues of happy faces while shoving spaghetti hoops up my jacksy than let me ears be violated buy that whinging bawbags so called music for 1 second.............

but hey each to there own!

really whats happended to you????, and rather listen to your son bang on about the virtues of happy faces while shoving spaghetti hoops up my jacksy than let me ears be violated buy that whinging bawbags so called music for 1 second.............

but hey each to there own!

Mate you know my taste has always been, well a bit keek to say the least.

Archived