Ksanavicius says Csaba smells of jobbies

boabyarsebiscuit

boabyarsebiscuit

Seeing a JKB thread seems to have done for Gary Glen's career at Hearts I'll try the same tack with the useless midget. Hopefully he'll never pull on a Hearts jersey again after Team Romanov feed this back to Kaunas HQ.

I saw Audrius Ksanavicius in the airport on Sunday. Stansted, he was on his way to Lithuania. I asked him what he thought of Csaba Laszlo. He said Csaba was a "mentalist" (his actual words) and also that Csaba ponged. I asked him what he meant and he said "He smell of baby nappy covered in poo and E45 cream. The smell of the jobbie, peepee and E45 makes Csaba smell very bad. Also his tactics suck".

So there. Csaba has lost the dressing room. I admire Audrius for his honesty.

PS - if any lawyers are reading, I made this up.

PPS - don't tell Team Romanov I made this up so we can get rid of the useless wee waste of space when Csaba gets wind of his "bad attitude".

Seeing a JKB thread seems to have done for Gary Glen's career at Hearts I'll try the same tack with the useless midget. Hopefully he'll never pull on a Hearts jersey again after Team Romanov feed this back to Kaunas HQ.

I saw Audrius Ksanavicius in the airport on Sunday. Stansted, he was on his way to Lithuania. I asked him what he thought of Csaba Laszlo. He said Csaba was a "mentalist" (his actual words) and also that Csaba ponged. I asked him what he meant and he said "He smell of baby nappy covered in poo and E45 cream. The smell of the jobbie, peepee and E45 makes Csaba smell very bad. Also his tactics suck".

PPS - don't tell Team Romanov I made this up so we can get rid of the useless wee waste of space when Csaba gets wind of his "bad attitude".

Drop the start and end of your username and your sorted.

:D

Maybe people who've attended press conferences when Csaba has been present can deny or confirm. Is there something more pungent in the air than just the verbal diarrhoea?

No its not its Robbie Neilsons!;)

Cant wait for Robbie to come back, maybe it will tighten things up at the back? Robbie is very limited going forward, but we need to put a plug in the jug at the back

:Agree:

Most of the time anyway

Now now Coco, Audrey is an important member of the squad.

:)

Cant wait for Robbie to come back, maybe it will tighten things up at the back? Robbie is very limited going forward, but we need to put a plug in the jug at the back

Now now Coco, Audrey is an important member of the squad.

Have to say, i'm no fan of Robbie but i think he's better than Jason Thomson. Come back soon Robbie.

As for Audrey, he really is pish. I absolutely hate seeing him start games for Hearts because he is so ineffective it's unbelievable.

boabyarsebiscuit
Have to say, i'm no fan of Robbie but i think he's better than Jason Thomson. Come back soon Robbie.

As for Audrey, he really is pish. I absolutely hate seeing him start games for Hearts because he is so ineffective it's unbelievable.

Aye, but once Audrey's disgraceful attitude is reported back to Csaba he'll never play for Hearts again.

Shocking billy big boots behaviour. Audrey GTF!

Audrey is the model proffesional who's door is always open for giving advice to the younger payers.

We need more guys like that at the club.

Audrey is the model proffesional who's door is always open for giving advice to the younger payers.

We need more guys like that at the club.

Heres hoping its not on football related questions.

Then we're fecked.

Toxteth O'Grady

You should hear what Anatoly and Angel have to say about the Romanaovs

Oh dear.

Heres hoping its not on football related questions.

Then we're fecked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrius_K%C5%A1anavi%C4%8Dius

Only 15 caps for his country, woud have been much more though if he had not suffered terrible injuries in his career.

Payed Italy and France in recent times - pretty sure there wouldbe good advice to give to not the just the young players, but payers in the Hearts squad as a whole.

Only 15 caps for his country, woud have been much more though if he had not suffered terrible injuries in his career.

Payed Italy and France in recent times - pretty sure there wouldbe good advice to give to not the just the young players, but payers in the Hearts squad as a whole.

Yeah fair enough experience wise.

Just dont rate him as a talented footballer. He frustrates me no end.

boabyarsebiscuit
Yeah fair enough experience wise.

Just dont rate him as a talented footballer. He frustrates me no end.

He's totally wrong for the Scottish game. He should have been punted back to Kaunas last season. Still when Csaba hears about his disgraceful attitude, he'll be sacked, so I suppose we shouldn't worry about it.

Guest JamboRobbo

A brave effort Boaby. :P I tried the same thing with Zaliukas and Kurskis, but it didnae work!

I doubt Ksanavicius will be playing next week anyway - last I heard he was shagging Vlads neice. ;)

A brave effort Boaby. :P I tried the same thing with Zaliukas and Kurskis, but it didnae work!

I doubt Ksanavicius will be playing next week anyway - last I heard he was shagging Vlads neice. ;)

Were you paid to type that?

;o)

boabyarsebiscuit
Were you paid to type that?

;o)

No he wasn't. But I asked JR by PM to post something similar in his own words, and offered him sex if he did.

Guest JamboRobbo
No he wasn't. But I asked JR by PM to post something similar in his own words, and offered him sex if he did.

I hope my "post" was to your satisfaction boaby :P

Hehehehehehe

Boaby, do you have a webcam?

Its always Audreys fault.

:sad:

Superb!!! :)

Just out of interest, now that Iva choo choo is away home, do you love Ksanavicius more? The real barometer for that is, which is on the front of your Physics ring binder (ooer missus!) ????

;)

I am just so glad that 31 year old Audrey is able to pass on his vast experience as a professional footballer onto the younger, thats all of them, members of the 1st team and squad. How f@rking lucky we are and goodness only knows where we would be in the league without this font of knowledge and outstanding professionalism.

Audrey is without doubt the best example and benchmark of the Vlad (the tw@ts) visionary approach to football at Hearts.

Commander Harris
Would have been more believable if he'd kissed you on the forehead, lamented the lack of gnomes and burst into tears.

Allegedly.

:laugh:

FACT.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Hasn't audrey scored twice this season or am i getting mixed up with anoher lithuanian hearts player?

Superb!!! :)

Just out of interest, now that Iva choo choo is away home, do you love Ksanavicius more? The real barometer for that is, which is on the front of your Physics ring binder (ooer missus!) ????

;)

Audrey is sound, but he aint no Choo Choo.

He will be back one day.

:o

I am just so glad that 31 year old Audrey is able to pass on his vast experience as a professional footballer onto the younger, thats all of them, members of the 1st team and squad. How f@rking lucky we are and goodness only knows where we would be in the league without this font of knowledge and outstanding professionalism.

Exacty.

Good post.

Guest JamboRobbo
More importantly, was his boaby to your satisfaction. :P

Well, it didn't smell of jobbies as much as Ksanavicius does. :P

The People's Chimp

Rodney, form only fools and horses, contacted me by e mail under a strange ever changing username but when i approached people to pass on the TRUTH these hobos and NOT REAL FANS refused.

Terrible. the sooner they dont come back to tynecastle, which romanov saved, the better.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's actually an alcoholic.

I saw him in The Diggers on Saturday morning before the game drinking a bottle of this:

Dublin+001.jpg

He's actually an alcoholic.

I saw him in The Diggers on Saturday morning before the game drinking a bottle of this:

Dublin+001.jpg

I wondered what had become of Castlemaine XXXX now it only has an X oh how the mighty have fallen:)

The Mighty Thor

Until the foreign gentleman that drinks in a Royal Mile pub, answering mobile phone conversations in hushed tones, says its so then it ain't so!

FACT! :)

Charlie-Brown

It wisnae Audrey that said it Boaby it wiz Robbie - having finally realised he's cack at fitba during his injury rehabilitation he's been training to become a ventriliquist and plans to start this new career fulltime when his Hertz contract ends next summer....Audrey was victim of a Neilson prank - FACT! ;)

Commander Harris
It wisnae Audrey that said it Boaby it wiz Robbie - having finally realised he's cack at fitba during his injury rehabilitation he's been training to become a ventriliquist and plans to start this new career fulltime when his Hertz contract ends next summer....Audrey was victim of a Neilson prank - FACT! ;)

I can confirm this might be true, I'm fairly sure I saw Robbie leaving ventriliquist school the other week. I thought nothing of it at the time.

;)

Archived