Scotland V Norway

H.A.N.S

Who is going?

I am :) Pub for 9am bus through at 11am in bed with a kebab 8pm :)

but then again you might just not turn up and leave all your bus mates in the brown stuff.

as usual !!

Got offered a ticket but cant afford to go. Enjoy, always a great day out and...whats with the police not allowing fans to drink!.

Guest Dipped Flake

Bus leaves at 09.30, in the Budda bar (church on the hill) for opening time, if we can get past the police roadblocks

The foot has been put down and I'm having to go to a three year old's birthday party. If only it was on BBC I'd be fine.

the whole thing over people coming on here and labelling robson, caldwell, brown etc as **** and vermin is correct. therefore i will never cheer them no matter what shirt they were, green and white or navy blue.

not interested in scotland until we get a couple of players back in the setup, which could be a long time.

Leaving the Star and Garter at 11am and should be at Rutherglen Snooker club for a bacon roll and my first pint by about 12.15pm.

the whole thing over people coming on here and labelling robson, caldwell, brown etc as **** and vermin is correct. therefore i will never cheer them no matter what shirt they were, green and white or navy blue.

not interested in scotland until we get a couple of players back in the setup, which could be a long time.

u talk utter rubbish!

u should support ur country no matter who plays

IDIOT!!!:hobofish:

Anyway...goin through with few people from work...one boys drivin! Pub for about half 11 through there then Hampden

plenty of folk like you about

I just dont see why not though to be honest ?

I am leaving fi the pans 09:30 throught to the goose. perhaps a wee trip to rockers.

I'd support a Scotland team made up of 11 Hibs players if I thought they'd win us the game.

I would be more likely to abuse them right enough.

Im going. Cant wait now, just got beers in for the moro. Heading through to my mates in Glasgow and getting a good swally before the game and then after aswell. Ill go for 2-1 Scotland.

Im going. Cant wait now, just got beers in for the moro. Heading through to my mates in Glasgow and getting a good swally before the game and then after aswell. Ill go for 2-1 Scotland.

Be careful on your way through if your taking the beers with you! We've had warnings from one of our members in Lothian & Borders Police to say that (as mentioned in the papers the other day) Strathclyde & British Transport Police are clamping down BIG time on beving through to the game.

Not sure how they will react to unbroken sealed alcohol containers, but given their history of usual over zelous policing I'd expect grief for that as well.

jammy sods. Cannae go. Got a mates wedding. Hopefully catch the second half at the reception.

stirlingshirejambo

I must be getting really old......no drink......... taking my wee boy to his first ever Scotland game at Hampden so will be driving

He's really excited only time he's been to a Scotland game was a 4-1 humping by Sweden at Fester Road not a fair introduction so hope this is the real deal

Archived