Big Few Weeks Coming Up

magicTs

Given the undoubted change of mood on JKB after the last two pitiful performances I hope this International break is being used wisely by Laszlo and his sidekicks to get the side organised for the derby and a real focus on starting the game well as I'm positive Hibs will be up for it and attack us early.

The next 4 matches look more difficult than the last 4 and we only scraped a 1-0 v ICT to claim any points in them. October and November are huge months for the new coach and after recent results he really needs individuals to raise their game and generally look like it means more to them. Defensively it's about time we started to show some pride and take a few knocks for the cause and it goes without saying that whoever comes in for Mole up front (surely to God) starts to put themsleves in an area to get on the end of crosses.

I just hope we aren't fa**ying about over this two week period.

The problem being that a lot of players are on international duty so they aren't all here to work with.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1415544,00.html

You could argue that out of the 4 away only Berra should start next week and as Scotland only play on Saturday the focus should already be on next week :

Kello

Jonsson

Karipidis

Berra *

Wallace

Kingston

Aguair

Stewart

Obua (Driver if fit)

Tullberg

Nade

The next 4/5 games could determine the outcome for the rest of the season. Thats why we need to get to it and pull out the performances, which we can do! And we (the fans) could make a difference, so we need to get behind Csaba and his team!

The next 4/5 games could determine the outcome for the rest of the season. Thats why we need to get to it and pull out the performances, which we can do! And we (the fans) could make a difference, so we need to get behind Csaba and his team!

I concur!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

NEGATIVE POST ALERT ... DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

I can't see us picking up many points from the next few games and this will see us fall into our natural position which will be about 6th.

NEGATIVE POST ALERT ... DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

I can't see us picking up many points from the next few games and this

will see us fall into our natural position which will be about 6th.

So would you be happy with that? Its an improvement on last season! I personally see us coming 4th at best - 6th at worst. Alot could depend on the January transfer window, but we'll probably be let down again!

Going on recent performances and results, I'm not really looking forward to the derby all that much. However, as we know very well...form can mean very little in derby encounters so I'm hopeful that the squad's collective socks are pulled up by then and we're not left licking our wounds afterwards. Hibs are every bit as inconsistent as we are and equally capable of being a bit shaky so really, I haven't a clue what to expect at all.

Without storming up to Riccarton and yelling at them from the edge of the training pitch, there isn't much we can do in the interim. I just hope Csaba is kicking some serious player bahooky right now.

Archived