SNP policy....

coppercrutch

To be fair, I don't think you can pick on one MSP as representative of the party.

Otherwise all Tories would be upper middle class public schoolboys who enjoy wearing women's underwear and indulging in auto-asphyxiation whilst beasting themselves with a strap on and half an orange in their gub.

Oh, wait.

:biggrin:

coppercrutch
To be fair, I don't think you can pick on one MSP as representative of the party.

Otherwise all Tories would be upper middle class public schoolboys who enjoy wearing women's underwear and indulging in auto-asphyxiation whilst beasting themselves with a strap on and half an orange in their gub.

Oh, wait.

:biggrin:

Well going by that logic all SNP MSP's love Hitler.

Looking at SUSS's pic your strange logic could actually be on to something....

Guest S.U.S.S.

italy-falls-to-allies-10.jpg

Its wrong, the above pic shows the heads of the SNP meeting to discuss the story.

Ve har not Nazis

Was the clam.

Doing a bit of a Banderson there CC. I'm sure if you go through it and place all the comments in the context they were given your sensationalism would be somewhat muted :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Doing a bit of a Banderson there CC. I'm sure if you go through it and place all the comments in the context they were given your sensationalism would be somewhat muted :)

Comparing Salmond to Hitler is one thing, comparing someone to Banderson is well out of order.:)

coppercrutch

Sensationalism..Moi !!!

Actually SUSS this all gets more and more curious.

Das Root, a known SNP sympathiser, has his location set to a 'Bunker'....

It is all slowly coming together.:rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Sensationalism..Moi !!!

Actually SUSS this all gets more and more curious.

Das Root, a known SNP sympathiser, has his location set to a 'Bunker'....

It is all slowly coming together.:rolleyes:

Perhaps he is in the pic above?

I'm the bassa just about to storm in guns blazin' I'll have yeh know!!

CC is the one handling Adolf's investments ;)

I cant wait to hear KB's favourite SNP Lobbyists take on this

"CC I think your being a bit unfair here, Alec is a genius and has created a time machine and we have turned hitler into mothers theresas better sibling, the wars never happened"

coppercrutch

Curiouser and curiouser..

The pic in Das Root's avatar is of Dr Strangelove. A fictional character - who was formerly a Nazi..........

Far too many connections between the SNP and Nazis for my liking.

No smoke without fire as they say...:)

coppercrutch
I'm the bassa just about to storm in guns blazin' I'll have yeh know!!

CC is the one handling Adolf's investments ;)

Well show me to his money and I will see what I can do..:P

Curiouser and curiouser..

The pic in Das Root's avatar is of Dr Strangelove. A fictional character - who was formerly a Nazi..........

Far too many connections between the SNP and Nazis for my liking.

No smoke without fire as they say...:)

Dangnabbit, I've been busted. If it wasn't for you pesky unionists ;)

Prancer, why don't you read the article instead of jabbering on yer keyboard!!

Guest S.U.S.S.

hitler.jpg

This picture was taken just moments after Adolf was told some compare Alex to him.

He is quoted as saying "Im nowhere near as bad as that fat bigot!"

coppercrutch
I cant wait to hear KB's favourite SNP Lobbyists take on this

"CC I think your being a bit unfair here, Alec is a genius and has created a time machine and we have turned hitler into mothers theresas better sibling, the wars never happened"

Headline from 2009:

ALEX SALMOND SOLVES WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS.

Headline from 2010

ALEX SALMOND ENDS WORLD HUNGER

Headline from 2011

ALEX SALMOND ENDS WORLD POVERTY

Headline from 2012

ALEX SALMOND ENDS WAR - FOREVER.

Have I missed anything ?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Well show me to his money and I will see what I can do..:P

And thus the war would have been avoided, as Adolf would have been so impressed he spend all his time looking after his property portfolio.

Headline from 2009:

Headline from 2010

Headline from 2011

Headline from 2012

Have I missed anything ?

Isn't this the ending to Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey? ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Headline from 2009:

Headline from 2010

Headline from 2011

Headline from 2012

Have I missed anything ?

SNP activist marrys girl?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Isn't this the ending to Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey? ;)

:)

Brilliant!

Is Alex Bill or Ted?

That is the question!

And thus the war would have been avoided, as Adolf would have been so impressed he spend all his time looking after his property portfolio.

Nah, I'd be betting CC's first piece of advice would be...

"Seriously Adolf, Poland's got some great pieces of property, a bit steep mind, but if we could only find a way of bringing down the prices?

Any ideas?"

:D

Guest S.U.S.S.
Nah, I'd be betting CC's first piece of advice would be...

"Seriously Adolf, Poland's got some great pieces of property, a bit steep mind, but if we could only find a way of bringing down the prices?

Any ideas?"

:D

Perhaps he has been advising Alex in the same manner?

"OK Fat bloke, to get elected, promise lots of stuff, like, more cops, oil funds and stuff like that, dont worry about paying for it, we're not going to actually do it."

CC any response to said allegation?

I heard Chris Harvie speak at a debate on the Waverley line. He was speaking for the argument that I supported but even i was embarrassed by some of the things he said. He's a bit of a maverick it would seem. :rolleyes:

"OK Fat bloke, to get elected, promise lots of stuff, like, more cops, oil funds and stuff like that, dont worry about paying for it, we're not going to actually do it."

Ha, it's like yer reading the party's manifesto ;)

The SNP will be judged at the next election anyway, the people will decide whether they deserve re-election. Don't get me wrong, last time round Labour lost it, but the next one could very well provide a clear majority and then it's onwards to whatever the referendum has decided.

I'd be more for a re-evaluation of the union, Scotland can stand on it's own but the ties with the other home nations are good to have, just not on a "ruled by London" basis.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I heard Chris Harvie speak at a debate on the Waverley line. He was speaking for the argument that I supported but even i was embarrassed by some of the things he said. He's a bit of a maverick it would seem. :rolleyes:

Are you goose then?:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Ha, it's like yer reading the party's manifesto ;)

The SNP will be judged at the next election anyway, the people will decide whether they deserve re-election. Don't get me wrong, last time round Labour lost it, but the next one could very well provide a clear majority and then it's onwards to whatever the referendum has decided.

I'd be more for a re-evaluation of the union, Scotland can stand on it's own but the ties with the other home nations are good to have, just not on a "ruled by London" basis.

meinkampf.jpg

Are you sure this isnt the manifesto?;)

But your right, time will tell.

I've met Prof.Harvie a number of times, he waffles the biggest load of crap all the time. I cannae anyone listened to him closely enough to pick up the stuff he said. He's a cure for insomnia!

coppercrutch

I can confirm I have nothing to do with Pudgey Eck.

He is his own man. Thank ****.

I can confirm I have nothing to do with Pudgey Eck.

He is his own man. Thank ****.

There are some similarities though.... :whistling:

coppercrutch
There are some similarities though.... :whistling:

Let me see..........

He is a bawzack. . So am I !!

He is fat. I am not.

He is economically poorly educated. I am not.

Actually come to think of it why am I not running this country !! Must be able to do a better job than pudgey Eck. Only thing we have in common is that we are both bawzacks.

He makes prescriptions free ? I will ensure everyone gets PAID ?1 to get a prescription.

He has cancelled Tolls on bridges ? I will ensure everyone gets PAID ?1 to use the bridge.

See - already better than him. Easy.

I was shocked CC how long ittook you to pick up on this. It reaffirms my view that you get all your nonsense from unionist rags.

Chris Harvie, who is a very nice person and by far the most educated person in the parliament btw, does not speak for the entire party - however if you were to read the official report you would see his points.

He was making reference to Adolf Hitlers implentation of the mass media to minuplate the mass media, which was actually the idea of gobbles, but that is beside the point. his reference to Blue Peter being evil is in conjunction with the scandal in which they fixed competition. I don't know about you, but I think fixing kids competitions is pretty evil and Proffessor Harvie had a good point.

I was shocked CC how long ittook you to pick up on this. It reaffirms my view that you get all your nonsense from unionist rags.

Chris Harvie, who is a very nice person and by far the most educated person in the parliament btw, does not speak for the entire party - however if you were to read the official report you would see his points.

He was making reference to Adolf Hitlers implentation of the mass media to minuplate the mass media, which was actually the idea of gobbles, but that is beside the point. his reference to Blue Peter being evil is in conjunction with the scandal in which they fixed competition. I don't know about you, but I think fixing kids competitions is pretty evil and Proffessor Harvie had a good point.

Took you a while Toggie !!

You just checking first that you are towing the party line in conjunction with Ecks rules ?

Is there a website where SNP fans go to get answers on how to answer tricky questions ?

Can you explain on what grounds you think Harvie is the most educated man in the Parliament. I have no idea myself, not really into the Scottish Parliament, but I imagine a few would disagree.

He does sound rather amusing though. :)

I'll raise your Chris Harvie (1 degree & 1 Phd) with Wendy Alexander (3 degrees) :P

You just checking first that you are towing the party line in conjunction with Ecks rules ?

Is there a website where SNP fans go to get answers on how to answer tricky questions ?

Can you explain on what grounds you think Harvie is the most educated man in the Parliament. I have no idea myself, not really into the Scottish Parliament, but I imagine a few would disagree.

http://www.englandhaters.com

I'll raise your Chris Harvie (1 degree & 1 Phd) with Wendy Alexander (3 degrees) :P

Proffessor Chris Harvie

Education:

1949-56: St Boswells Primary School

1956-62: Kelso High School and the Royal High School, Edinburgh

1962-66: Edinburgh University (M.A. First Class Honours in History)

July 1972: Ph.D. in History, University of Edinburgh

Career History:

1968-69: Tutorial Assistant in History, Edinburgh University

1969-80: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Acting Head of History, Open University

1980-2007: Professor of British and Irish Studies, T?bingen University, Baden-W?rttemberg

since 1996: Honorary Professor of Politics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth

since 1999: Honorary Professor of History, Strathclyde University

Some of us have more important things to do that sit on a messageboard all day.

No website - just a good knowledge of the world and the inworkings of the Scottish Parliament.

Some of us have more important things to do that sit on a messageboard all day.

No website - just a good knowledge of the world and the inworkings of the Scottish Parliament.

I would suggest thats a matter of opinion, I find the SNP and their policies and take on things are actually quite ludicrous at times and completely ignore the feasibility

Much like their local income tax plan - the main policy of their election which they didnt even have the power to implement, surely that jus proves the SNP dont have much knowledge of the parliment's remit or the world

And I would hardly say his CV prove's him as the most educated person on the parliment, such a claim would only be made by someone with limited ability. Eductation is a matter of opinion, not fact, many would argue someone who has spent their life working in the real world as opposed to the academic arena is more educated and vice versa

Your opinion is he is educated, I personally would say someone who mixes a good education (degree level) with lots of experience outside academia is more educated

Your opinion is he is educated, I personally would say someone who mixes a good education (degree level) with lots of experience outside academia is more educated

You need to think more before you post. :P

Guest S.U.S.S.
Proffessor Chris Harvie

Education:

Career History:

1980-2007: Professor of British and Irish Studies, T?bingen University, Baden-W?rttemberg

So he is an educated ar**hole then?:)

Proffessor Chris Harvie

Education:

Career History:

Have I missed something here ? Being totally serious.

Is the above supposed to be mightily impressive or something ? :eek:

Looks to me like the average career of a two bit academic.

No problem with that. However not exactly the mantle for the 'smartest guy in the room'.........

Have I missed something here ? Being totally serious.

Is the above supposed to be mightily impressive or something ? :eek:

Looks to me like the average career of a two bit academic.

No problem with that. However not exactly the mantle for the 'smartest guy in the room'.........

Yet another example of you dissing folk eh CC?

The 'two bit academic' has made professor in 3 separate universities and is a current serving MSP. Not really sure why you are disregarding his CV.

You ask folk to believe you are on track to be sitting at the same table as Warren Buffett simply by wheeling out some chat on a forum yet a man who is proven (ie it's not just all chatter) within his own field is 'two bit'?

Seems you judge yourself slightly differently as to how you judge others :rolleyes:

The 'two bit academic' has made professor in 3 separate universities and is a current serving MSP. Not really sure why you are disregarding his CV.

You ask folk to believe you are on track to be sitting at the same table as Warren Buffett simply by wheeling out some chat on a forum yet a man who is proven (ie it's not just all chatter) within his own field is 'two bit'?

Seems you judge yourself slightly differently as to how you judge others :rolleyes:

The 2 **** bags that planned the attack on Glasgow airport were doctors

point?

The 2 **** bags that planned the attack on Glasgow airport were doctors

point?

Going by your post it would be that all doctors are terrorists :rolleyes:

Not dissing him at all. Seems a well learnt chap.

It was Toggie who has proclaimed this man as some sort of academic genius. I am simply pointing out the facts don't really seem to back that up. Do they....:rolleyes:

If this guy had not been in the SNP would Toggie have described him in the same way ? I give you odds of 400,000,000,000,000-1 that he would not.

FACT. :P

Not dissing him at all. Seems a well learnt chap.

It was Toggie who has proclaimed this man as some sort of academic genius. I am simply pointing out the facts don't really seem to back that up. Do they....:rolleyes:

If this guy had not been in the SNP would Toggie have described him in the same way ? I give you odds of 400,000,000,000,000-1 that he would not.

FACT. :P

You don't quite grasp the whole betting thing, do you?

Archived