First game against a Jambo on FIFA 09

Tane

Gamertag is "jambo weeps". Anybody know if he/she posts on here? Didn't seem to have a mic.

Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle

(9 - 8 pens)

Easily the best game I've played on it so far. 1-0 to me up until the 90th minute, then two goals during extra time :). Penalties took ages too!

That was my first win in a series of crazy defeats. Has anybody else found the matching system a bit unfair. Assuming the amount of points displayed under your name is the system, I'm on nearly 5000 points and regularly playing folk with tens of thousands...

Say What Again

It's maybe an EA thing because their online matchup system on Fight Night Round 3 is rank too. In my first 3 fights (rank 1), I was matched against guys at rank 7-9. I was used as a punchbag for the duration of the fight. One of the fights only lasted 2 rounds.

The longest I lasted was 8 rounds - and only because I ran for the whole fight. :(

It's maybe an EA thing because their online matchup system on Fight Night Round 3 is rank too. In my first 3 fights (rank 1), I was matched against guys at rank 7-9. I was used as a punchbag for the duration of the fight. One of the fights only lasted 2 rounds.

The longest I lasted was 8 rounds - and only because I ran for the whole fight. :(

It's a really crappy system. When you're 4 or 5 goals down by half time you wonder what the point is in continuing. I've finished every game I've played despite the score except for once last night. I got peeved and just switched the console off. Had a nice message from the guy when I signed on earlier... "******".

How charming :rolleyes:

jack D and coke
Gamertag is "jambo weeps". Anybody know if he/she posts on here? Didn't seem to have a mic.

Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle

(9 - 8 pens)

Easily the best game I've played on it so far. 1-0 to me up until the 90th minute, then two goals during extra time :). Penalties took ages too!

That was my first win in a series of crazy defeats. Has anybody else found the matching system a bit unfair. Assuming the amount of points displayed under your name is the system, I'm on nearly 5000 points and regularly playing folk with tens of thousands...

Go to the online lounge, hold down the left trigger i think it is and you can see people's skill level, connection speed etc before you play. Play people of similar skill levels until you've played it a bit more. Some folk are mibbe looking at your relatively low points and cherry picking you especially. These would be the first folk to disconnect if you were pumping them.

Go to the online lounge, hold down the left trigger i think it is and you can see people's skill level, connection speed etc before you play. Play people of similar skill levels until you've played it a bit more. Some folk are mibbe looking at your relatively low points and cherry picking you especially. These would be the first folk to disconnect if you were pumping them.

I'm guessing the way you have described is for unranked matches? I've just been going to the "Quick Ranked Match" option at the top.

Archived