Pat McGinley

The Merse

Nucky Thompson
Heard a few times him being referred to as a stalker. Whats the story behind this? I'm intrigued...
I never heard it but you would smell the ugly **** before you could see him.

Guest jambomickey
I never heard it but you would smell the ugly **** before you could see him.

just like when our owner is in town! you smell the lies before you see him.

BobbyJenkins

Whats that got to do with the thread?

Ive no idea what its about but he always looked glaikit to me. :hobofish:

Guest Fabuloso
Heard a few times him being referred to as a stalker. Whats the story behind this? I'm intrigued...

I thought everyone knew this story. He was stalking a girl who worked in a sunbed shop in Canonmills and she shopped him to the police by picking him out of the Hibs calender photo an account of his teeth!

To be fair to the Hibees they gave him a rousing rendition of 'You'll never stalk alone' in his next appearance at QoS.

You couldn't script it.

Nucky Thompson
You're a bit of a weirdo mickey:) Maybe you drink in the same boozer as Pat McGinley.

Guest jambomickey
You're a bit of a weirdo mickey:) Maybe you drink in the same boozer as Pat McGinley.

can assure you i'm not ask the guys from jkb who've met me

Nucky Thompson
can assure you i'm not ask the guys from jkb who've met me
FFS You've been stalking guys who post on here:eek:;)

Guest jambomickey
FFS You've been stalking guys who post on here:eek:;)

what you slavering about? there's guys on jkb i've known for years and they used to go on the supporters bus i used to run

Nucky Thompson
what you slavering about? there's guys on jkb i've known for years and they used to go on the supporters bus i used to run
Chill mate I'm only pulling your chain;)

I thought everyone knew this story. He was stalking a girl who worked in a sunbed shop in Canonmills and she shopped him to the police by picking him out of the Hibs calender photo an account of his teeth!

To be fair to the Hibees they gave him a rousing rendition of 'You'll never stalk alone' in his next appearance at QoS.

You couldn't script it.

Belter.

Guest jambomickey
Chill mate I'm only pulling your chain;)

ah right mate! as i've said before we differ on our opinions but i always respect yours and where we both agree is we both want a succesful hearts

winston churchill
"All I saw in the darkened doorway was this man with terrible teeth."

Best newspaper story of the 90s.

you beat me to it................. re him having bad nashers

a couple of years later..............he was on the same esay jet flight to the dam..............i took great delight marking his card.

Buffalo Bill

Are you sure it wasn't Luke Chadwick?

20040611_luke_chadwick.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Nucky Thompson
Bloody good lookin guy.
He certainly hit all the branches falling from the ugly tree!

Isaac Begbie

From what i've heard he's not too good at the old reading and writing either. Allegedley.

He's probably a regular on *****strampsandthieves.net then

Green Giants
From what i've heard he's not too good at the old reading and writing either. Allegedley.

He's probably a regular on *****strampsandthieves.net then

Quick, use the edit option and spell allegedly correctly, then no one can take you up on your writing - allegedly

Isaac Begbie
Quick, use the edit option and spell allegedly correctly, then no one can take you up on your writing - allegedly

Lol, will i get away with claiming it was an ironic spelling, to further highlight McGinlay's (alleged) illiteracy? ;)

Green Giants
Lol, will i get away with claiming it was an ironic spelling, to further highlight McGinlay's (alleged) illiteracy? ;)

It`s Ok, Pat will have thunked u spelt it all rite

Nucky Thompson
Allegedly the Americans spell allegedly allegedley:)

sandylejambo

take him up,,where?

Better even than the "Kevin Thomas was a better ride than Willie Miller" story?

apocryphal tales of Duff Jimmy telling the Hubz dressing room that they were so bad even the Hearts were better sh*ggers than his lot abounded...

:107years:

Cant remember if this reached the courts or not but I remember a quote attributed to McGinley at the time-

'I just like to stare'

**** weirdo.

Bomber Harris

My ex wife knew the girl in question and she had discussed the situation with her and a few others at the time..... Next thing the Sunday Mail got wind of it !!!!

Great delight in walking into my local on that said Sunday, all the vermin who didn't believe me when i announced it a few weeks prior to the story's disclosure sure believed me then.

Say What Again

You surely can't post on Hibs.net :eek:

No way would any of them have spotted the mistake between the misspelling of allegedly, and the correct form 'so sum cu nt telt ahs'

scott herbertson

I've be drinking and for a horrible moment I thought you guys were talking about this guy

http://www.mediastorehouse.com/pictures_214560/Pat-McGlyn-Bay-City-Rollers-pop-musician.html

I had a fight with his hibbie brother in the playground of duddingston primary School in about 1966.

If I remember correctly I hit him then the bell rang and the head teacher came out and stopped the fight

result!

:)

His name was danny McGlyn I think

Archived