People on the Payroll?

Rawrrrrrrr

Do the club have people posting on here for PR reasons?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the club have people posting on here for PR reasons?

Is it just me who suspects this is happening again.

It all seemed to build up during the Mcghee period with lots of positive leaks etc and then when it all went wrong there was much backtracking and hiding.

However it seems to me over the last few weeks its happening again with lots of defending of vlad, laszlo and the general running of the club which at times is far too positive imo to be anything other than paid for.

So who else thinks that the club are paying/bribing folk to play PR games on here?

monkfish1979
So who else thinks that the club are paying/bribing folk to play PR games on here?

You genuinely detest Hearts, don't you? I have not read one positive from you about anything on this board. Most of the pesh you spew is engineered soley to pi** people off. Why do you even bother? Do you really have nothing better to do?

It all seemed to build up during the Mcghee period with lots of positive leaks etc and then when it all went wrong there was much backtracking and hiding.

However it seems to me over the last few weeks its happening again with lots of defending of vlad, laszlo and the general running of the club which at times is far too positive imo to be anything other than paid for.

i dont know, who pays/bribes you to come on jkb ?

Nucky Thompson

FFS the players are toiling to get paid:p Do you think the club are going to waste money on someone to post 'nice' things on JKB

You genuinely detest Hearts, don't you? I have not read one positive from you about anything on this board. Most of the pesh you spew is engineered soley to pi** people off. Why do you even bother? Do you really have nothing better to do?

Do you have a take on the thread?

As for your post no I do not, I detest the way romanov and his lackeys have destroyed this club to the point of no return financially, football wise and spirit wise

No its called an opinion,

I bother because I actually want a club to support in a few years

I would suggest its far better use of my time to debate like an adult instead of act like a child and abuse people or avoid the topic

They'd be stupid not to.

It's not rocket science. Most clubs probably do. To save me writing it out again, I'll just paste what I posted a couple of weeks ago:

It would be amazing if the club did not have people on here.

I wasn't around on JKB at the time, but I'm led to believe there were "plants" on here during the Pieman's reign. Why should Romanov be any different - especially since he grew up under the Soviet system in which propaganda and informing were part of everyday life. Not having his own people on here would be looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's the perfect medium through which to launch smear campaigns on current and former players and managers, not to mention the "disloyal and ungrateful" fans themselves.

Of course they do. Basic sense to have a few folk on here reporting back, releasing the odd tit bit and heading off any bad news days. Pretty much PR-101 there.

FFS the players are toiling to get paid:p Do you think the club are going to waste money on someone to post 'nice' things on JKB

Sadly I do actually believe that would be seen as a bigger priority

Do you seriously beleive Vlad is bothered by or interested in what we say?? And pay someone to sit and spout stuff on here?

Pants Shaton

I'd be less surprised if Rod(ent) Petrie pays some people on this board to make Hearts fans look like prize phuds.

I feel the way our club do it is very different

Im sure other business's do it however their idea is to promote themselves, identify errors and generally try and improve PR and relations

Our club instead seem to want to use leaks to try and hide negative issues and slander.

There where lots of leaks about people like Pressley and now Glen seems to be a victim of it too

It resorts to downright character assasination and imo more than likely libel simply to hide their own incompetence

Probably not.

Alot of people are just so entrenched in defending Vlad they are making themselves look like complete and utter *******s.

:)

Whilst i think the OP is just being his usual self and automatically dismissed his post with haste, it's worth noting that the club continue to waste money by employing Korobochka as Director of Football.

If it was true then i would say that wasting money by employing someone to say 'nice' things on KB is better value for money and would be more beneficial to the club than employing Korobochka in any capacity.

Don't you think a very small "reward scheme", perhaps not even involving cash, would be the tiniest drop in the ocean compared to the millions wasted elsewhere during Romanov's reign?

Cutting off the positive spin on JKB would probably save not much more than the removal of the toaster at Pittodrie.

the stone rose

I reckon they read it but not sure if there are people employed to post rumours on behalf of the club. Seems a bit beneath Vlad. I could imagine that he doesn't 2 flying ****s about what we think. Never say never though!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Probably not.

Alot of people are just so entrenched in defending Vlad they are making themselves look like complete and utter *******s.

:)

You are probably correct.

However there is one poster on here who I just can't accept is defending EVERYTHING at Hearts because he genuinely feels that way.

And he has previous for working with other people in posting stuff.

I don't necessarily think people are being paid cash. I do think there's a few delusional types that are fed a bit of info and maybe some other benefits to manipulate opinion by banging on with the party line and muddy the waters. i honestly believe that this is a major contribution to there being no fan organisation and how people have meekly left the club (like myself) rather than fight for it. It has been this way since Burley though, a few people on here with a disproportionaly loud voice (due to their volume of posts) shouting down and harassing anyone who speaks out.

Dr. Bapswent
Almost certainly yes. I could probably name a handful that are probably sponsored to post on here.

Go for it, im intrigued.

If they are ( and i suspect not) then why is there such a huge anti-hearts feeling on kb?

Are they just crap at thier jobs?

Why would they if they also have thier on channels that will be given far more credibility than what someone on some forum says?

Stupud poll.

Stupid question.

Commander Harris

I'm sure the club read what's going on but I certainly don't think there are regular contributors on the payroll.

Go for it, im intrigued.

If they are ( and i suspect not) then why is there such a huge anti-hearts feeling on kb?

Why would they if they also have thier on channels that will be given far more credibility than what someone on some forum says?

Stupud poll.

Stupid question.

What a strange thing to say. The only people on JKB I would see as being "anti-Hearts" are those who appear not to give a **** about the way the club is run and who seem hell-bent on stifling any debate about it.

Go for it, im intrigued.

Stupud poll.

Stupid question.

Yes very stupid question

Simply put because hearts situation is that bad you cant put much positive spin on it and attempts to do so are seen as nothing more than disrespectful to peoples intelligent

For example only a complete and utter moron could try and claim salaries not being paid was not concerning, a serious issue and indicated deep lying financial issues/mismanagement, yet they tried anyway

Sadly for romanov and his puppets we are no longer remotely good at any aspect of what we do so the weaknesses cant be deflected by sucess elsewhere

We are crap at football and crap at the business side

A question for YOU, why is it anyone who expresses concern is anti hearts, I would suggest anyone who tries to spin the romanovs PR games or deflect just how seriously screwed up things are at the club are anti hearts as they are putting things over the clubs future

Go for it, im intrigued.

Stupud poll.

Stupid question.

Stop slavering.

Anti-Hearts?!

Is this you trying to show off your creditentials so you can get in with Romanov. :eek:

Stop slavering.

Anti-Hearts?!

Is this you trying to show off your creditentials so you can get in with Romanov. :eek:

Are you suggestion Baps is in vlads pocket? :eek:

Are you suggestion Baps is in vlads pocket? :eek:

Na, I doubt he is.

He's not the chap I'm thinking of.

Guest jambomickey
What a strange thing to say. The only people on JKB I would see as being "anti-Hearts" are those who appear not to give a **** about the way the club is run and who seem hell-bent on stifling any debate about it.

spot on mate! there's some on here who will make excuses for vlad no matter what he says or does.

Na, I doubt he is.

He's not the chap I'm thinking of.

Yes I think I know who you meant

Im sure none of his posts have ever been influenced by third parties more than likely affiliated to vlad or his regime

Commander Harris

I think the mole would vote yes to throw us off the scent. My money's on Prancer. :D

Pretty clever starting a thread about it too. :)

They do look on here. Of course they do, I would be very annoyed if they didn't.

Lawrence posts on here openly and he is welcome as have others from time to time.

Are they trying to corrupt the sentiment of the board? that would be daft beyond belief as they would not be able to judge the audience - as market research it would be ridiculous to do so.

No the only people trying to corrupt this board are those who would like to see the club go down - and our opponents - oh - and Prancer.

Regular John
Go for it, im intrigued.

Stupud poll.

Stupid question.

Do you really think a possible handful of contributors could really make a noticeable impact on the overall negative mood on here?

I'm not going to name anyone, that might be against board rules, but I don't know how anyone could dismiss the possibility.

It's happened on here before and other clubs messageboards, it's not an unusual thing.

No, but i'm in awe of Vlad's brainwashing machine which seems to be in service and doing a sterling job! ;) And has done for several years as a matter of fact.

Now repeat evter me... "Minor, technical, glitch..." :D

Not a shadow of doubt in my mind.....do you want me to name them??? :eek:

Aye!

I don't necessarily think people are being paid cash. I do think there's a few delusional types that are fed a bit of info and maybe some other benefits to manipulate opinion by banging on with the party line and muddy the waters. i honestly believe that this is a major contribution to there being no fan organisation and how people have meekly left the club (like myself) rather than fight for it. It has been this way since Burley though, a few people on here with a disproportionaly loud voice (due to their volume of posts) shouting down and harassing anyone who speaks out.

Although I can see where you are coming from I think you have used an unfortunate turn of phrase by suggesting a volume of posts qualifies as a disproportionately loud voice. I think it is fair to say that one of the highest posters on the board has exhibited strong views which are contrary to Vlads views whilst giving credit where he thinks it is due. I have no problem with this at all. I would say that contrary to a high post level there are some who come on infrequently mainly with a positive view and to argue in favor of something that is more widely seen as negative, I would think that they are probably more likely to be suspect.

My true personal feeling is that there is no payment, there may be some getting snippets from an employee of the club, but this is not part of club policy, the whole thing of opinions is part of the whole internet phenomena, which to me is like having a few beers, we all become not only knowledgeable on all subjects but become argumentative with it. And of course when the argument/debate is going the wrong way tell a wee white lie that you heard it from a reliable but anonymous source.

I really have to question the intellect of people who claim that people who question the regime are not proper supporters, either that or their integrity

As for putting it down to the norm etc, look at other forums, none have the same sort of positive PR games as KB, for me this can only be caused by the club deliberatly abusing folk into it

Maybe it isnt monatary but it wouldnt surprise me, or maybe they just massage their egos and make them feel important by letting them stroke the players at a function or too every so often

Prancer do Hibs.net pay you??

Wow thanks for confirming my post above

Its amazing how in addition to the above there seems to be a hard core nucleus of utter muppets who think making personal abusive comments wins a debate

Run off back to playgroup, you forgot to eat your playdough sausage:p

I really have to question the intellect of people who claim that people who question the regime are not proper supporters, either that or their integrity

As for putting it down to the norm etc, look at other forums, none have the same sort of positive PR games as KB, for me this can only be caused by the club deliberatly abusing folk into it

I've made the exact same point before, every board has it's doo-gooders, but the level of support for the Romanovs even thoughout the numerous crisises they've lead us into has been rather suspicious!

Take the Newcastle forums, the only people on there with their tongue shoved firmly up Ashley's bumhole are incognito Sunderland fans stirring it. Could be that we've got quite a few undercover agents on here ;)

As i've said before, the fact that some people can sit there and unreservedly support this 2-bit operational farce is very suspicious indeed.

I think that Kickback is not so important in the grand scheme of things. The money coming into the club is an indicator of the feelings amongst Hearts support. The falling levels of season tickets, and attendances generally will speak fluently.

Similarly the lack of corporate business tells the club something too.

I'd like to think that lessons will be learnt, that essentially a lot of our players, (of pretty much all nationalities) simply aren't good enough. Our manager needs to be allowed to bring in his choice of players, and form his side around the way he wants to play. This has to be done on a sustained basis.

It's actions that make the difference, Kickback is just words.

I think that Kickback is not so important in the grand scheme of things. The money coming into the club is an indicator of the feelings amongst Hearts support. The falling levels of season tickets, and attendances generally will speak fluently.

Similarly the lack of corporate business tells the club something too.

I'd like to think that lessons will be learnt, that essentially a lot of our players, (of pretty much all nationalities) simply aren't good enough. Our manager needs to be allowed to bring in his choice of players, and form his side around the way he wants to play. This has to be done on a sustained basis.

It's actions that make the difference, Kickback is just words.

But its not just the players, I still believe the players we have should be finishing at least third.

The regime simply dont get anywhere near the moneysworth from them and I feel that is due to issues within the club as opposed to the players themselves

Its almost like there not happy until players have no desire to win left

Commander Harris
Wow thanks for confirming my post above

Its amazing how in addition to the above there seems to be a hard core nucleus of utter muppets who think making personal abusive comments wins a debate

Run off back to playgroup, you forgot to eat your playdough sausage:p

Is this thread not doing exactly the same thing?

you can't see how anyone could possibly hold a particular view genuinely so there must be another explanation for it. such a poster must be on the payroll, or getting snippets from the club etc because there's no way a real Hearts fan would think like that.

accusing folk of being hibs fans or accusing folk of being on the Hearts payroll, they both amount to the same thing. An unwillingness to entertain the possibility that Hearts supporters might actually think differently about some issues.

jamboinglasgow

I am astonished with this thread. This is honestly a witchhunt in the style of McCarthy. What is happening here is wrong.

Just because someone is posistive and not predicting gloom at all does not mean that they are paid by hearts. People have different views, face it. I accept that no matter what Vlad does people dont trust him and so are negatitve of what he does and what his employees do. Surely people need to do the same with posistive posters.

Also I am interested to know which people that some posters think are paid by hearts, would not be surprised if someone thinks I am on it.

Well I have not recieved any payment, free tickets etc from hearts to post what I post. I am a hearts fan with an opinon which is different from some others. And proud of my opinons.

you can't see how anyone could possibly hold a particular view genuinely so there must be another explanation for it. such a poster must be on the payroll, or getting snippets from the club etc because there's no way a real Hearts fan would think like that.

accusing folk of being hibs fans or accusing folk of being on the Hearts payroll, they both amount to the same thing. An unwillingness to entertain the possibility that Hearts supporters might actually think differently about some issues.

I agree with the sentiments you express.

But do you believe there were plants on here during Pieman's time?

If so, why would Romanov be any different?

The fact is you cant spin the non payment of wages, creditors, awful team performances and all that happens at this club into a good thing - anyone who does so whilst ridiculing anyone who raises genuine concerns can imo only be influenced by financial or non financial benefits

If they where genuinely not then they would have to either share the concerns or realise they where genuine concerns

Theres thinking differently then theres sharing an opinion thats totally uncomprehensible

For example anyone who defends a peadophiles rights to be a peadophile is either one, or influenced to take that stance.

Archived