Beslija in Reserves??

GreigB1989

Bes said openly at the start of the season he was happy to sit out his final year at Hearts then leave.

Might as well give him his wish.

If that really is the attitude that he is showing then he should not even be given the privilege of playing for the reserves. It appears that we picked up an absolute waste of space in this guy - who ever it was that really made the decision to sign him should hang his head in shame.

heartsfc_fan
What does this guy look like it has been seen so long since i seen him play ?:eek:

Long hair, thin. Looks homeless

Long hair, thin. Looks homeless

i seen a guy who looked like that down the grass market today, outside the homeless shelter, maybe he is staying there to save a bit of dosh.

Remember, Vlad had a change of heart at the time he was signed, he only took him on because Genk threatened to take him to court, the person that wrote up the contract should be sacked,(if he's still there)

How can a guy who got to a decent level in football - lots of caps and playing in a different country - be so uninterested in the game as Besijla is? Other than Stan Collymore and George Best, how many other players have simply just given up in the way that Besijla has?

I feel quite sorry for Beslija

Do I think he wants to be out of the picture like he is? No

Do I think he is faking injuries? No

I think he was overhyped to start with and that mixed with poor team selection due to massive squad, injuries and also being highly paid he has lost the fans

I also think any of us would do the same re the money, he was offered the money and he is hardly going to say no or walk away

I personally think once he is fit again he should get one last chance, as he hasnt really had many chances in the first team much like makela, and miko and chesney imo arent undroppable

If he comes back and is terrible then at least we know he wont be the next bednar

I'm glad he is getting a chance in the reserves, a chance for him to show he is getting fit again, giving Csaba a difficult choice who to play on the wings, Kingston, Miko, Driver, Obua, Beslija? It's a good choice to have though.

The Comedian
I'm glad he is getting a chance in the reserves, a chance for him to show he is getting fit again, giving Csaba a difficult choice who to play on the wings, Kingston, Miko, Driver, Obua, Beslija? It's a good choice to have though.

He won't get that particular headache. Beslija is pash and will/has amounted to he haw.

J.T.F.Robertson

I think he was overhyped to start with and that mixed with poor team selection due to massive squad, injuries and also being highly paid he has lost the fans

I also think any of us would do the same re the money, he was offered the money and he is hardly going to say no or walk away

I personally think once he is fit again he should get one last chance, as he hasnt really had many chances in the first team much like makela, and miko and chesney imo arent undroppable

If he comes back and is terrible then at least we know he wont be the next bednar

Prancer, I agree! :hae36:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hearts own version of Winston Bogarde.

Stay clear of players from the Balkans, Hearts!

Beslija should just be put down. It's painful having to listen to his name crop up every few months knowing he's earned millions since he arrived and never kicked a ball. Club record signing, whoever signed this piece of s**t should hang their heads in shame.

KingRibSupper
Bes said openly at the start of the season he was happy to sit out his final year at Hearts then leave.

Might as well give him his wish.

I will never understand any football player who is happy to just sit out his contract:sad:

In such a short career you would think they would want to play the game they love and have trained all their life for.

Very strange indeed.

:sad:

I will never understand any football player who is happy to just sit out his contract:sad:

In such a short career you would think they would want to play the game they love and have trained all their life for.

Very strange indeed.

:sad:

Blimey that looks like a deliberate insult to him - an attempt to get him to move on?

I don't get angry about the Beslija situation. I get sad. The one real chance we got to see him at Tynecastle against Dundee United we saw what there was in terms of a player. And then he broke his jaw colliding with a photographer and away he went again. If not for the regime we could have seen exactly why he was a regular international player.

scott herbertson

I never thought I would say this but I agree with every word of that

Generic Username
Wow - Matty Docherty is a RINGER for our own Audioslave.

0,,10289~3809120,00.jpg

This whole year away thing has just been smoke and mirrors my friend.

I've actually been working away like a mad man trying to break into the first team.

If that doesn't work I'm more than ready to try to imitate Kevin Twaddle or James McFadden again.

Probably the only reason we can afford to keep him here is to let him languish in the reserves then leave by mutual consent in January. If he plays the he gets appearance money, goal and win bonus (if by some marvel he scores and we win!)... all in all too much money that Hearts /Vlad can't afford right now.

However with Vlad we know he takes some perverse pleasure in letting him rot in the reserves and damaging the career of a once great prospect. Vlad would never pay him off as that would be seen to be losing face!

For what its worth on the odd occasion I saw him play, I thought he looked good (man of the match against Utd the time we beat em 4-1... when we could still beat em!)

Just another example of the shocking mis-management that goes on at our club.

Don't blame Bes... he's only looking out for himself now... we'd all do the same in the current climate!

This whole year away thing has just been smoke and mirrors my friend.

I've actually been working away like a mad man trying to break into the first team.

If that doesn't work I'm more than ready to try to imitate Kevin Twaddle or James McFadden again.

Ha Ha!!

I met you a couple of times a few years ago in the Caley with big Shaz, you were getting ripped on a fortnightly basis about the Twaddle banter.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Chesney was in the paper yesterday saying it's good that players like Driver and Beslija are nearing full fitness.

Make of that what you will .....

I agree with the above

Generic Username
Ha Ha!!

I met you a couple of times a few years ago in the Caley with big Shaz, you were getting ripped on a fortnightly basis about the Twaddle banter.

I've got BB to thank for the Twaddle chat, I'll be sure to man slap him again about it when I get home. Not sure I'm quite as facial retarded as the Twad but I'm certainly close.

Archived