Kevin nade

artfuldodger

artfuldodger

the source is mcdonalds, go upto the hearts training ground and youl see two nutty proffesors this time

What drugs are you on lad? And can you form a coherent sentence so we can all get to grips with what you are slavering about?,

hearts_crazy
the source is mcdonalds, go upto the hearts training ground and youl see two nutty proffesors this time

This sentence makes perfect sense to me...............................naaaattttt

WTF are you on about?

Think he's talking about nade's wee bro who has been training for the under 19's recently. My mates bumped into him at Riccarton 2 weeks ago and were talking away with him for a while.

Think he's talking about nade's wee bro who has been training for the under 19's recently. My mates bumped into him at Riccarton 2 weeks ago and were talking away with him for a while.

Thats all he needed to say

jamboinglasgow

any idea what he is like, what posistion.

Thanks for translating for the non brain dead.

Ralph Wiggum? Is that you?

:)

If you go on Wiki answers, one of the questions that's been asked is "How do you pronounce Kevin?"

The answer is "Kevin".

any idea what he is like, what posistion.

He's a striker aswell. Really tall and well built but not fat. Was standing about in Prada Gear etc.

jamboinglasgow
He's a striker aswell. Really tall and well built but not fat. Was standing about in Prada Gear etc.

interesting, maybe a useful footballer we could take.

probably nicked it off someone...:rolleyes:

He said he was looking for a deal with Hearts but just training with us the now. Time will tell.

"interesting, maybe a useful footballer we could take".

Based on what, you are having a laugh. He will be up visiting his brother and Hearts will be letting him train with them, we have no money, i doubt it we will for the near future, just ask the polish player! keep up and remember and write in your spreadsheet all about him.

jamboinglasgow
He said he was looking for a deal with Hearts but just training with us the now. Time will tell.

ok, cheers for the info.

though would be another relative of another player or staff in the youths but that is not a bad thing, quite often it appears that the younger brother is the better player.

Ahhh!

It must have been AT LEAST a day since someone (erroneously) labelled Christian Nade as fat.:rolleyes:

Normal order is restored.

Not according to artfuldodger, seems he's made up his mind without knowing anything about the boy . . . . :rolleyes:

thats all we need another fat **** training with us

Nade snr. is not particularly fat but is particularly slow and particularly lazy.........ask Tam Ritchie!!

His brother is very much from the same mould effort and speed wise but without any ability.......

Source?......Me. I saw him in training....

Does anyone else have an opinion on this player who none of us have seen that they'd like to share?

I THINK HE'S GOOD AT TAKING SET PIECES.

jamboinglasgow
Nade snr. is not particularly fat but is particularly slow and particularly lazy.........ask Tam Ritchie!!

His brother is very much from the same mould effort and speed wise but without any ability.......

Source?......Me. I saw him in training....

fair enough

I still think it can be fair to look at players like him, you never know when you might find talent.

At least the last crap brother we were interested in had a successful footballing brother....

and who is that....or am i just been really stupid and not thinkin/slow?

Winston Ingram

Did Rhodri not get chased from Torquay/Wrexham or a similar mickey mouse outfit for nicking tracksuits?!

Did Rhodri not get chased from Torquay/Wrexham or a similar mickey mouse outfit for nicking tracksuits?!

Yes he did, like you, I could not tell you which club it was though.

Graeme Souness signed an african player for Southampton on the pre-tense that he was George Weah's cousin i believe

Came on for about 20 minutes in a game and was subbed again....:rolleyes:

Commander Harris
thats his son!!!

indeed. sorry, I was just going along the relative line, not specifically siblings. :S

If you go on Wiki answers, one of the questions that's been asked is "How do you pronounce Kevin?"

The answer is "Kevin".

or "Key-veeen" as a French collegue called me.

Generic Username

Lets sign him and build him up to dizzying heights ala Copil and Branny - then set out for blood when he's not in the first team after a month.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

nade isnt slow as the vid against arsenal for sheff united will prove!

when he gets runnin thers no stoppin him with all that weight behind him...pity he doesnt do it a consistent basis

Lets sign him and build him up to dizzying heights ala Copil and Branny - then set out for blood when he's not in the first team after a month.

That might just work:rolleyes:;)

Lets sign him and build him up to dizzying heights ala Copil and Branny - then set out for blood when he's not in the first team after a month

or if he is, then howl for blood that he hasn't done his time in the reserves.:cool:

Thig Ar Latha
At least the last crap brother we were interested in had a successful footballing brother....

IIRC Chris was'nt too bad at the time, but could'nt lace his Wee Brothers Boots. :)

Generic Username
or if he is, then howl for blood that he hasn't done his time in the reserves.:cool:

Now you're cooking with gas!

alwaysthereinspirit

Wage thief.

Generic Username

Give him a 5 year deal.

He's the answer to ALL our problems.

Tenner says he signs and everything sorts itself out...

Archived