Reptiles Sink to New Desperate Lows

The Don

This as got to be the lowest and most vile piece of filth ive ever witnessed from those dirty junkie hobo barstewards so bad i will not even copy it on here, this just shows them for what they are, pure and utter **** of the earth. I dont even think the bigot sisters from the west could sink this low

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Pressley-tells-Hearts-skipper-he39d.4569146.jp

Post number 239 Geo_1875

It clearly shows his complete and utter ignorance about that piece in history. If he actually knew anything about it he would know Hibs players signed up as well, and players from other teams.

Banter is banter but this is just pure sickening. I would like to think there are Hobos out there appalled by this as well, and this isnt a reflection of their support

Dusk_Till_Dawn
This as got to be the lowest and most vile piece of filth ive ever witnessed from those dirty junkie hobo barstewards so bad i will not even copy it on here, this just shows them for what they are, pure and utter **** of the earth. I dont even think the bigot sisters from the west could sink this low

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Pressley-tells-Hearts-skipper-he39d.4569146.jp

Post number 239 Geo_1875

It clearly shows his complete and utter ignorance about that piece in history. If he actually knew anything about it he would know Hibs players signed up as well, and players from other teams.

Banter is banter but this is just pure sickening. I would like to think there are Hobos out there appalled by this as well, and this isnt a reflection of their support

A d1ckhead loser who doesn't deserve a thread about him.

Was kinda expecting a scoop along the lines of "Child Prostitution In Lithuania" or something.

Must have been some one to one with Elvis!!

No idea what the OP is on about, unless he's in therapy.

Together makes the good point that post No 239 from a hobo, in the EEN article makes an entirely inappropriate comment about MaCraes's Battalion choosing to die in France rather than remain with Hearts.

Together; I think you're spot on. Some things are simply not acceptable and that comment certainly falls into that category.

But then, we should never be surprised at what the say, do, or write, after they celebrated WM's passing and the way in which they disrespected our tribute to WM at Tynecastle.

Got to agree ... this person is just pure filth ... but ...

one thing does puzzle me ...

Why anyone would want to read the absolute garbage on that thread all the way down to that particular post ... the whole thread from early on is total garbage!!! Post 239!!! I stopped at about post 9!!!

marshallschunkychicken

Sadly predictable I'm afraid.

What I did NOT see coming was the guy a couple of posts down saying Chris Hogg is worth more than Kingston, Tullberg, Bruno, Berra and Driver.

Wookie stroker extraordinaire.

It stills boils my blood now to think these low life pieces of filth would stoop so low, not helped by the fact the Evening News has not removed it after it being reported.

Another example of why we will always be better than them. and have more class.

Unfortunately that is quite typical of hobo postings on the EEN forum.

I don't think for a second that the majority of their support share those sentiments. But the lowest of the low of the hibs support seem to spend all of their time on that forum. And mainly it has to be said in the Hearts related articles.

The EEN bring shame upon themselves with some of the stuff they let go on there.

jamboinglasgow

bet he will never realise what is wrong with that. Shows they dont get a proper education otherwise they would know not to post stuff like that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Unfortunately that is quite typical of hobo postings on the EEN forum.

I don't think for a second that the majority of their support share those sentiments. But the lowest of the low of the hibs support seem to spend all of their time on that forum. And mainly it has to be said in the Hearts related articles.

The EEN bring shame upon themselves with some of the stuff they let go on there.

Quelle surprise....

judetheobscure
bet he will never realise what is wrong with that. Shows they dont get a proper education otherwise they would know not to post stuff like that.

To be fair both sets of supporters post some pretty odious stuff on there.

To be fair both sets of supporters post some pretty odious stuff on there.

As someone who only comments very rarely now due to the amount of absolute drivel that gets put up on there, I can't agree. 90% of the garbage comes from the green half, and another 9.99% from OF fans. I'm sure Victorian would agree.

Although I have some standard views about the Hobo's and their "Deliverance" style support, I doubt many of them would condone the mumblings of the twit making this comment. Every support has a few seriously demented fans (the old firm more than most) but I'm sure this is a very small minority. The Evening News should just remove the comment, just as Makateer has requested.

Twits like that don't deserve / justify / warrant a thread......

judetheobscure
As someone who only comments very rarely now due to the amount of absolute drivel that gets put up on there, I can't agree. 90% of the garbage comes from the green half, and another 9.99% from OF fans. I'm sure Victorian would agree.

EVERY set of fans has it's imbeciles. How about Post25 on there having a dig at Shiels' disability?

I doubt many of them would condone the mumblings of the twit making this comment.

Again I disagree.

This is the support (and not a minority) who have sang racist chants and mocked the dead in just the past couple of seasons. I'm afraid there is very little common decency from that lot.

EVERY set of fans has it's imbeciles.

Agreed.

I was merely pointing out that 90% of the tin dish posted on the Scotsman stories comes from hibs fans.

Francis Albert

I was merely pointing out that 90% of the tin dish posted on the Scotsman stories comes from hibs fans.

... but then The Scotsman is a close to being a Hibs fanzine.

Again I disagree.

This is the support (and not a minority) who have sang racist chants and mocked the dead in just the past couple of seasons. I'm afraid there is very little common decency from that lot.

Respect your point IJ, and I don't want to argue the case too much (in case it sounds like I'm defending the Hobo's). In truth though, Most fans will castigate this twit and what he stands for. I don't believe for a second that the "Majority" of Hobo's would defile the good name of war heroes. Not so sure I could defend the OF supporters with such conviction however although I have to believe that it is still a minority in their ranks. Sadly, we only seem to hear the minority.

Again I disagree.

shiels "one eye" up to your knees in fenian blood oh please come down from the morale high kind sir

modedit EVERY club has there idiots. I as a serving soldier certainly do not condone what that muppet has said about the players of HoMFC / soldiers that died in the war, and know of no other Hibs fan that thinks in the same way he does GET OVER YOURSELF

shiels "one eye" up to your knees in fenian blood oh please come down from the morale high kind sir

modedit EVERY club has there idiots. I as a serving soldier certainly do not condone what that muppet has said about the players of HoMFC / soldiers that died in the war, and know of no other Hibs fan that thinks in the same way he does GET OVER YOURSELF

Did you read what I said earlier?

Didn't think so.

Now kindly ***** off.

Johanes de Silentio

Quite honestly, I coudn't give a monkeys what any hobo says - their opinions mean nothing to me - I'm not even the slightest bit angry - I'm indifferent - in a word...meh!

Guest S.U.S.S.

And why the hell are you highlighting it?

All it does is give the little tramp the kudos and back slaps from his fellow invertebrates he desires.

And why the hell are you highlighting it?

All it does is give the little tramp the kudos and back slaps from his fellow invertebrates he desires.

Big time.

he'll be spraying his shorts at the thought of a thread on kickback about him.

loveofthegame

I'm assuming from titch's post it was a dig at those in McRae's Battalion who gave their lives in WWI?!

If so shame on the poster.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Big time.

he'll be spraying his shorts at the thought of a thread on kickback about him.

Agreed, something about upsetting yams no doubt.

Archived