Girls Behind Bars on BBC1

Lovecraft

coppercrutch
OMFG

I think it's about time we started a forced euthanasia programme in this country.

I would advise you not to go down this line of thinking.

You will be attacked like a wounded Wildebeest surrounded by a small group of Hyenas.....:eek:

spotted.hyena.c01.26.2007.JZ3F2352b-700.jpg

One of the young offenders is back inside for slashing her friend with a knife - bit of a contradiction :rolleyes:

Looks like utter filth though:p Coppercrutch would be in heaven in cornton vale;)

cracovia 88 jambo
One of the young offenders is back inside for slashing her friend with a knife - bit of a contradiction :rolleyes:

Looks like utter filth though:p Coppercrutch would be in heaven in cornton vale;)

I think she looks good. Shame she is crazy and in smack.

Konrad von Carstein

Just finished watching this....***** me....euthanasia is too good for some of these clowns....a good kick up the arse is what's required.

Seriously watching stuff like this makes me despair...I have a 14 yo daughter and some of these lowlifes could so easily be responsible for leading her down a path leading to a lot of misery and they wouldn't give a stuff. Absolute effluent the lot of them. :mad:

Just finished watching this....***** me....euthanasia is too good for some of these clowns....a good kick up the arse is what's required.

Seriously watching stuff like this makes me despair...I have a 14 yo daughter and some of these lowlifes could so easily be responsible for leading her down a path leading to a lot of misery and they wouldn't give a stuff. Absolute effluent the lot of them. :mad:

I imagine that they were 14 year old and someones daughter themselves once. :cool_shades:

The wee bird from Montrose didn't look too bad, pity about her habit etc etc.

Managed to stomach 5 mins of the horrid nasal speach problems.

Konrad von Carstein
I imagine that they were 14 year old and someones daughter themselves once. :cool_shades:

And your point is? Take your smiley and ram it up your farter. I expressed afear that most parents have about thier children and you want me to think benevolently about these *****!!???!!

They do themselves no favours and admit to being, for want of a better word arseholes.

Drug dealers, peristant thieves, violent ****bags...yeah they were 14 once and yeah they are someones daughter but they do themselves no favours going by what I saw tonight.

Look at me i'm pure mental man an that naw!

Konrad von Carstein
As a serving Police Officer of many years your views warm my heart.

Who me or the wannabe social worker?

And your point is? Take your smiley and ram it up your farter. I expressed afear that most parents have about thier children and you want me to think benevolently about these *****!!???!!

They do themselves no favours and admit to being, for want of a better word arseholes.

Drug dealers, peristant thieves, violent ****bags...yeah they were 14 once and yeah they are someones daughter but they do themselves no favours going by what I saw tonight.

Charming. :rolleyes:

My point is that perhaps their parents thought the same once.

Konrad von Carstein
Charming. :rolleyes:

My point is that perhaps their parents thought the same once.

Perhaps you could have attempted to convey that point more clearly in your original post. Smileys can be of use sometimes but then again your original choice (IMO) made you appear to be a (and I hesitate slightly here) "hand wringing leftie".

Sympathy for the easily led is one thing but many of these women have had chance after chance.

I sincerely hope that both you and i never have to suffer the pain that some of these girls parent have went through with our children.

BTW I am a charmer...(or so I'm told) that is once you get past the cynical, sarcastic and slightly moody exterior :cool:

I was speaking to an ex smack addict tonight. She has been off it for five years and holds down a job. Hats off to her. It is she who gets p*****ed off with the sob stories. We all make choices. There is a lot of help out there if you want it.

The Nanny state thaough looks after addicts and makes them comfortable in their dapravity. Believe working with people like that for 15years makes you see things differently

As a parent I understand your concerns, however I would have thought that your parenting should have a greater influence over how your children turn out than a few half witted trouble making 'friends'.

I said all I need to say on the thread started last Wednesday after the first episode.

All those children taken into care, what chance are they going to get? The state is the worst parent imaginable, the future for children raised by the state is bleak, they are undoubtedly the prisoners of the next decade.

How do you stop the vicious circle?

Bad parents beget bad kids, become bad parents beget bad kids ad nauseam.

I was quite pleased at the girl getting her two years though, thought she might have gotten more and I was appalled at her hypocrisy and crocodile tears over her weans.

Konrad von Carstein
As a parent I understand your concerns, however I would have thought that your parenting should have a greater influence over how your children turn out than a few half witted trouble making 'friends'.

You can only try your best, but, after a certain age friends opinions count more than an old fuddy duddy's. unfortunately you can only do so much, what makes me angry is the fact that some of these women will revel in some sort of celebrity status and the reality is they don't give a feck who they destroy in their attempt to feed their own habit or make an easy profit.

I said all I need to say on the thread started last Wednesday after the first episode.

All those children taken into care, what chance are they going to get? The state is the worst parent imaginable, the future for children raised by the state is bleak, they are undoubtedly the prisoners of the next decade.

They have next to none, but there is always the exception..

How do you stop the vicious circle?

Stop mollycoddling the persistant offenders, give them a sentance and punishment to make them think 2, 3, 4 or 5 times about reoffending.

Bad parents beget bad kids, become bad parents beget bad kids ad nauseam.

I was quite pleased at the girl getting her two years though, thought she might have gotten more and I was appalled at her hypocrisy and crocodile tears over her weans.

Funny, I was hoping she would get the 7 she was fearing, she confirmed my opinion of these people.

OMFG

I think it's about time we started a forced euthanasia programme in this country.

I thought this thread was gonna be about ugly women in pubs.The above still applies though.:rolleyes:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Some ****ed up lassies on that programme last night. Just about wet myself when the fat burd said she had been slashed of her 'burd' as I was thinking throughout the whole programme "What sort of man would go with that?!"

The wee blonde who stabbed her male pal was alright, for a junkie :P

My favourite was June....that accent is ridiculas...

"thank foock um ooti thure"

"yur nay richt"

also really liked Kerry's poloshirt, not sure if she just had one or had different ones in a few different shades of dirtyness...speaking of dirtyness, the blondie was not bad for a junkie eh :rolleyes:

The wee young blonde thing from arbroath was quite tidy!!!!

I'd tell you what i'd do to her if I was a warden in there!

The wee bird from Montrose didn't look too bad, pity about her habit etc etc.

Managed to stomach 5 mins of the horrid nasal speach problems.

the blonde thing? I thought it was Arbroath? she was tidy likes

OMFG

2 words for these people

concentration camps!!

I had to watch the program with the volume down.

why do weegies speak through their feckin noses?

Round them up into a field and bomb them.

These people would stab you (or your family) as soon as look at you.

Tears for their kids? Last week 2 women were going on about how drugs come before their kids. Sad thing is that their kids don't stand a chance. I mean, imagine that is your parent. Your role model.

Horrible, horrible people.

the blonde thing? I thought it was Arbroath? she was tidy likes

Same neck of the woods, I'd still do her...............................

Archived