Recommend a mobile phone kind people

BlackJAC?

I don't need a walkman phone, not fussed about it having a super duper camera as I never use them anyway and don't need one with bells on it. I'm just looking for a good phone to do what a phone is supposed to do - make calls and maybe a few texts.

Budget isn't a problem.

Speedbump, had any problems with it? I know one of the Samsung touch screens has some problems, but not sure what one.

I think I can stretch to a little bit more than that. that said, at least it does what it says on the tin. Can spend upto ?400, but I suspect I could get a good no frills one for around the ?100 mark.

I just got the new N96, really realy impressed so far, has bbc 1 player so i can watch repeats of top gear. got it on three and took the unlimited internet so can watch it all for free. will get skype on it soon so will have free international calls too

Got a Nokia N78 today. nice phone and not as complicated as the N96 which I didn't like anyway due to it looking like a brick. Had a look at the Samsungs, but they looked a bit girly and the guy said there was some problems with applications glitching out (forgot which model)

Got 14 days to see if I like the phone and can return it if I think it's ****. the only problem thus far is the keypad takes some getting used to.

Archived