Albert Pike on Masonry: The True Nature of the Society

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

? Dan Akroyd's Masonic Crystal Skull Vodka...? | Main | Democratic Congressman: Representatives Were Threatened With Martial Law In America Over Bailout Bill ?

Albert Pike on Masonry: The True Nature of the Society

Freemasonry_brass_beltbuckleMany masonic apologists at various websites have offered "defenses" in response to anti-masons, attempting to dismiss the popular quotations drawn from Masonic master-philosopher Albert Pike, which show freemasonry to be syncretistic and anti-Christian. So here are the actual quotes from Pike's "Morals and Dogma." Thanks to the IndependentConservative for this collection.

1. That masons in the blue degrees are intentionally mislead as to masonry's true nature: click here.

2. That the rituals become progressively more complicated and thereby the masters are able to wield more power: click here.

3. That all their 'mysteries' are kept concealed: click here.

4. That the secrets or true masonry are, again, kept secret: click here.

5. That masonry is a temple of religion, not a purely social/philanthropic society: click here.

6. That masonry possesses the great truths hidden from the profane: click here.

7. That masonry is the true universal religion: click here.

8. That all religions have a basis in truth: click here.

9. That people of all religions can worship together in masonry: click here.

10. That masonry is the universal faith which reverences all the religious reformers, such as Zoroaster and Confucius: click here.

11. Masonry is the successor to the ancient mysteries: click here.:eek:

12. That the ancient religions had an initiatory caste which knew the secrets, as masonry does now: click here.

Posted by NT WebMaster on October 03, 2008 at 02:57 PM in Apologetics, Bible, Big Brother, Book Review, Books, Catholicism, Ecumenism, False Religions, NWO (New World Order), Occult, Religion, Theology | Permalink

Technorati Tags: ancient mysteries, buddha, confucius, control, deception, elites, faith, freemasonry, grid, hierophant, masonry, power, profane, secret societies, structure, universal religion, worship

Digg This

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/2690700/34119827

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Albert Pike on Masonry: The True Nature of the Society:

EVENING BOYS AND GIRLS:rolleyes:

Some very interesting information on the Masons and the roll they have been playing behind the scenes, if Albert Pike is to be believed but seems to know more than me on the subject so for anyone that's interested :rolleyes:.

maroonlegions
I hope there's still sufficient food and fresh water in that bunker of yours. :cool_shades:

well he who laughs last eh;), but seriously this Albert PIKE was a high ranking mason and very aware of what he was involved in so when people like that come out with information like this then WhY do most people bury it under the carpet , if this is true then it affects everyone including people in bunkers or not.:rolleyes:

[quote name=maroonlegions;554799

EVENING BOYS AND GIRLS:rolleyes:

Some very interesting information on the Masons and the roll they have been playing behind the scenes' date=' if Albert Pike is to be believed but seems to know more than me on the subject so for anyone that's interested :rolleyes:.[/quote]

I don't really want to spend any time checking these items out. Could you give us a brief outline of the interesting info.

maroonlegions
I don't really want to spend any time checking these items out. Could you give us a brief outline of the interesting info.

"Seems to know more than me on the subject":rolleyes:, as i said i have an interest in what he is saying and i for one think that he attempted to expose the real nature of the masons, if anyone knew a lot then it would be him , the outlines of the interesting points are in my OP but they take the form of books so iam unable to be your teacher iam afraid , the OP was to see if anyone else was interested or KNEW about his revelations but we can all have lazy days.:cool:

1. That masons in the blue degrees are intentionally mislead as to masonry's true nature: click here.

Pure and utter bull****

2. That the rituals become progressively more complicated and thereby the masters are able to wield more power: click here.

First part true. The rest does not make sense

3. That all their 'mysteries' are kept concealed: click here.

Not True. Check out the many books on the subject

4. That the secrets or true masonry are, again, kept secret: click here.

Once again Bullcrap

5. That masonry is a temple of religion, not a purely social/philanthropic society: click here.

Freemasonry is NOT a religion

6. That masonry possesses the great truths hidden from the profane: click here.

Must be very well hidden

7. That masonry is the true universal religion: click here.

See answer to #5

8. That all religions have a basis in truth: click here.

What has this to do with freemasonry?

9. That people of all religions can worship together in masonry: click here.

Very True, except the worship bit.

10. That masonry is the universal faith which reverences all the religious reformers, such as Zoroaster and Confucius: click here.

Starting to get like white noise

11. Masonry is the successor to the ancient mysteries: click here.

Mystery to me. It is only about 500-700 years old

12. That the ancient religions had an initiatory caste which knew the secrets, as masonry does now: click here.

Again, the secrets are not so secret, or mindblowing for that matter.

Archived