Hibs Tickets

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Just got home to find my tickets for the Hibs match had been delivered. Had ordered an adult and 2 concession only to find the 2 concession tickets are seated together and the adult one is a good 20 rows behind and 25 seats along. :eek: Quite ridiculous seeing as they where ordered together over a week ago and instead of 3 friends it could have easily been a parent with 2 kids?

Just missed the ticket office as well :mad:

Happened to my bus the last time we went to Easter road 10 in the bottom tier spread out and same in the top!! Mental.

your lucky we ordered ours weeks ago .the money was taken out our account and we still have not recieved them.e.mailed the club last week and they said to call them again next week if they dont come,starting to panic now

Ordered on Monday online and they arrived today. Ordered 1 adult and 1 concession but have been sent 2 adult. Better check my statement I suppose.

letsalllaughathobos

ordered on monday and everything fine.

row-P

seat-74-75

here we go bring on the hobos.

row-P

seat-74-75

Row PP seat 119.

Never lost in top teir

Row 1, Standing....At some Bar with a good few beers....Holiday for a week!!

Rather give my money to a lovely Barmaid....Christ I'd rather give it to an ugly Barman, That pay to watch that Sheeite!! :107years:

I ordered my tickets yesterday, and I have to admit I was suprised when they arrived this morning.

That's nothing, I'm not ordering mine until tomorrow but they arrived yesterday.

:)

row-P

seat-74-75

Same row but seat 116.

That's nothing, I'm not ordering mine until tomorrow but they arrived yesterday.

:)

haha now that is good!

I've been considering getting a ticket for a while but I'm definitely getting one now.

Students don't count as concessions according to the Hearts site. Think it will matter if I just get a concession anyway?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

row-P

seat-74-75

row p seat 86,87,88,89 !

we are the hearts

I hope not. I know a few people in the same boat.

Concession it is then. There's student tickets for the home fans and there's no way I'm paying ?27. I've got to go to the derby though!

The tickets normally say what tier but I can't see it anywhere. Is row H bottom tier? Double letter rows are top tier?

Dr Ian Malcolm
Concession it is then. There's student tickets for the home fans and there's no way I'm paying ?27. I've got to go to the derby though!

I just ordered 2 concessions online mate, going with another student so we're hardly taking the pi55.

Why the sudden change to unlimited concessions instead of the usual 100?

I just ordered 2 concessions online mate, going with another student so we're hardly taking the pi55.

Denies the Hobo's money, works for me :107years:

portobellojambo1

I think, although I may be wrong, that Hearts did the same the last time Hibs visited Tynecastle (obviously one of the Hibs fans who uses the board would be much better placed to confirm) and this is Hibs responding likewise.

I get the impression that the two clubs work quite well in that sort of way, in relation to the provision of tickets to each other.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Would it be cynical to suggest that the increase in price to ?27 will cover the cost of making more concessions available? (which, I would assume, are now more expensive due to their increased availability).

I think, although I may be wrong, that Hearts did the same the last time Hibs visited Tynecastle (obviously one of the Hibs fans who uses the board would be much better placed to confirm) and this is Hibs responding likewise.

I get the impression that the two clubs work quite well in that sort of way, in relation to the provision of tickets to each other.

Aye we only used to get 100 concessions for Tynie. Infact we also used to get 100 for Celtic aswell (And the huns) but for the game in a few weeks there is no restriction in place on the number of concession tickets.

Wonder if there has been an SPL rule brought in?

How many tickets you's shifted BTW?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Last count from the official site was 3,350 I think. The South Stand holds 3,800 or round abouts does it not?

Would it be cynical to suggest that the increase in price to ?27 will cover the cost of making more concessions available? (which, I would assume, are now more expensive due to their increased availability).

Tickets for Cat A games at Easter Road last season were ?26 IIRC, everything from pies to season tickets have went up this season so it was inevitable that Cat A games would also me increased.

Last count from the official site was 3,350 I think. The South Stand holds 3,800 or round abouts does it not?

3943 is the official capicity of it.

heartsfc_fan
Aye we only used to get 100 concessions for Tynie. Infact we also used to get 100 for Celtic aswell (And the huns) but for the game in a few weeks there is no restriction in place on the number of concession tickets.

Wonder if there has been an SPL rule brought in?

How many tickets you's shifted BTW?

Must be about 3,500 now I reckon :)

heartsfc_fan
Fair play. Makes a change from the usual 2000 ;)

:hobofish:

Indeed Hibs have sold out their end at tynecastle the last 2 or 3 times....NOT :rolleyes:

Dr Ian Malcolm
Tickets for Cat A games at Easter Road last season were ?26 IIRC, everything from pies to season tickets have went up this season so it was inevitable that Cat A games would also me increased.

Fair do's. Wasn't having a go at Hibs in particular - we were first with the ?27 malarky.

The tickets normally say what tier but I can't see it anywhere. Is row H bottom tier? Double letter rows are top tier?

Correct!

Fair play. Makes a change from the usual 2000 ;)

Around the same number your joke side took to Hampden for the biggest derby in history :107years:

Archived