That Neil Lennon Picture

c9crew

I've searched and searched but cant find the neil lennon picture that we all love to see again and again. The one where he's on the deck infront of the wheatfield getting serious abuse.

Can anybody find it for me and also let me know how I can show it on a thread. I'm sure it's something like url[http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/ name of photo]url

thanks.

Guest Fabuloso
I've searched and searched but cant find the neil lennon picture that we all love to see again and again. The one where he's on the deck infront of the wheatfield getting serious abuse.

Can anybody find it for me and also let me know how I can show it on a thread. I'm sure it's something like url[http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/ name of photo]url

thanks.

It's posts like this which bring us all back together. Everything is wonderful again!!

Surrey Jambo

thanks.

I know the one you mean, but I think it was the Gorgie End. It must be out there somewhere.

I know the one you mean, but I think it was the Gorgie End. It must be out there somewhere.

Not sure if it was the Gorgie end or Wheatfield but it has to be one of the best bits of photography ever !!!

this one :rolleyes:;)

That's the one ........ brilliant !!! Love it !!

Now can anyone explain how I can show that picture in another thread on a different website ??

cheers

Chad Sexington
It's posts like this which bring us all back together. Everything is wonderful again!!

You reek of hobo to me.

That's the one ........ brilliant !!! Love it !!

Now can anyone explain how I can show that picture in another thread on a different website ??

cheers

right click on it and save it. then upload it or attach it to the website ??

how many times does this thread come up? it seems to be asked at least once a week.

Surely that's not a problem?? I would still be happy if it came up every day :)

Guest Fabuloso

Twice a day would be better to be fair.

How about this one?

cfchfc06080602.jpg

that's another cracker !!!

Can you post the other one in the same way and I can copy and past the part

cheers

jamboinglasgow

i dont know, as much as I dislike neil lennon and love that picture, I think there is just something of an overeagerness for that picture. No other picture gets so many threads. Like I want to see super wayne fosters picture at easter road, but there isn't a thread every week about it.

i dont know, as much as I dislike neil lennon and love that picture, I think there is just something of an overeagerness for that picture. No other picture gets so many threads. Like I want to see super wayne fosters picture at easter road, but there isn't a thread every week about it.

I know what your saying and I agree but there's something about that picture, dont know what it is. It's just brilliant !!!

Jam Tarts 1874
that's another cracker !!!

Can you post the other one in the same way and I can copy and past the part

cheers

Just a pity it was a meaningless end of season game.

Chad Sexington
Sorry??! Are you going to look up my details again?

You're obsessed my man.

Obsessed?

Hardly.

I know an infiltrator when I smell one though.

Pants Shaton

It wasn't. It was a meaningless beginning of 06/07 season game.

Surrey Jambo

I thought that was October 2006, the Lennon header back to Boruc that was too short and Bednar got the second of what should have been a hat-trick but for the wrongly disallowed last minute "offside" goal?

jamboinglasgow
I know what your saying and I agree but there's something about that picture, dont know what it is. It's just brilliant !!!

I do agree on that, love everything about pictures like that where it is just so iconic and funny, the fans almost falling over giving v's. Lennon on his ass, the woman in a pink top, the guy oblivous to it all.

Chad Sexington
Yup - you got me Columbo.

You'll trip yourself up.

I look forward to your posts if we win at the piggery next Saturday.

:)

Guest Fabuloso
You'll trip yourself up.

I look forward to your posts if we win at the piggery next Saturday.

:)

As long as you're keeping an eye on me Chad Sexington I think I'll be OK.

Surrey Jambo

Archived