Al Bangura - What a scammer

Rawrrrrrrr

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/watford/7111120.stm

December 2007 - Cant go home as his life is still in Danger yet here he is now suddenly playing for the national team, granted he isnt willing to play the home games just yet but I have no doubt once everyone forgets about the whole deportation thing he will.

I just find it utterly farcical that someone who claims their life is in danger in Sierra Leone seems happy enough to turn round and play for the NT

Couldnt have been that scared could he

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/watford/7111120.stm

December 2007 - Cant go home as his life is still in Danger yet here he is now suddenly playing for the national team, granted he isnt willing to play the home games just yet but I have no doubt once everyone forgets about the whole deportation thing he will.

I just find it utterly farcical that someone who claims their life is in danger in Sierra Leone seems happy enough to turn round and play for the NT

Couldnt have been that scared could he

But he wont play in Sierra Leone...

But he wont play in Sierra Leone...

Yeah yeah for how long?

I bet it wont take him long to be safe again and start playing there too

For some of the stuff he came out with to stay in this country it just seems a bit hypocritcal that less than a year later he is happy to represent a country he seemingly cant return too.

For me its just another example of how asylum seekers abuse the backdoor option to residency

I do not believe that anyone who was genuinely scared to return to sierra leone would then run off to africa to play with a squad of other sierra leonians and represent the country he is apparently scared of

Yeah yeah for how long?

I bet it wont take him long to be safe again and start playing there too

For some of the stuff he came out with to stay in this country it just seems a bit hypocritcal that less than a year later he is happy to represent a country he seemingly cant return too.

For me its just another example of how asylum seekers abuse the backdoor option to residency

I do not believe that anyone who was genuinely scared to return to sierra leone would then run off to africa to play with a squad of other sierra leonians and represent the country he is apparently scared of

How do you make it through a day being so cynical of literally everything?!

He isnt playing in the country he is scared of, he's said he wont.

Doesnt mean he wont represent it.

HMFCjamieHMFC

You do know that his English girlfriend is or was pregnant with his son and has received death threats previously

Dusk_Till_Dawn
You do know that his English girlfriend is or was pregnant with his son and has received death threats previously

What sort of a stupid question is that? :P

Relevence

If having a child guarentees residency to asylum seekers we are seriously screwed, they would all be at it in the channel tunnel on the way across

and he has now decided to pay for the country whom the death threats originated - surely he would be far safer not getting involved at all :rolleyes:

And I care because its just another example of the PC society we live in where asylum seekers make empty claims and no one is willing to pull them up on them because it would be "racist"

Relevence

If having a child guarentees residency to asylum seekers we are seriously screwed, they would all be at it in the channel tunnel on the way across

and he has now decided to pay for the country whom the death threats originated - surely he would be far safer not getting involved at all :rolleyes:

And I care because its just another example of the PC society we live in where asylum seekers make empty claims and no one is willing to pull them up on them because it would be "racist"

He wouldnt go back to Sierra Leone, and he still wont!

Christ you're a bleeding loon!

He wouldnt go back to Sierra Leone, and he still wont!

Christ you're a bleeding loon!

No he's just heading off to the safe haven that is nigeria with 20+ people minimum - potentially a lot more dependent upon the support the NT receives from supporters and the government - from a country who allegedly want to kill him - Nothing could ever happen with that circumstances eh?

The People's Chimp

The words pot kettle and black spring to mind.

Several off-topic posts have been removed.

I guess that's what happens in response to ill thought out semi racist nonsense?

There are animals in Edinburgh Zoo reading this thread and wondering why they are locked up yet Prancer roams the streets.

Prancer - as someone whose grandfather successfully sought asylum into the United Kingdom, you haven't a clue what you are talking about. Also (given your clap-trap on immigration) remember that Johnny Speight created Alf Garnett as someone to be laughed at for his stupidity, not admired.

Several off-topic posts have been removed.

Better remove your one too and then come back on and inform us it has been removed along with this one of course and then you will have to remove that one too and.....:rolleyes:

Archived