Driver should be fit for derby

H.A.N.S

Sorry if already mentioned but both Driver and Obua should be fit for the derby. Love to see a midfield on Driver, Stewart, Bruno and Larry against these ^^^^s. They are weak in the middle. Could be won there. Also like to see Nade let loose on their bombscare defence throwing Bamba and Jones about.

FTH :107years:

7 less tickets left now.

Be great if both made it. abua , stewart , bruno ,driver ( even if he has to play on right) would do for me. Kingston got all the ability he needs , but if he cant be ar**d , no good in a derby game.

heartsfc_fan

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas* Berra Obua

Kingston Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade Tullberg

* or Karipidis

Good team on paper I must say! :)

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas* Berra Obua

Kingston Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade Tullberg

* or Karipidis

Good team on paper I must say! :)

I'd be over the moon if I entered the ground to that team. 4-4-2 and have a go at them.

Remember we have a habit of fielding baffling sides at Easter Road. I always await team news with much trepidation pre-Easter Road derby!

Sorry if already mentioned but both Driver and Obua should be fit for the derby. Love to see a midfield on Driver, Stewart, Bruno and Larry against these ^^^^s. They are weak in the middle. Could be won there. Also like to see Nade let loose on their bombscare defence throwing Bamba and Jones about.

7 less tickets left now.

First time I've had the chance to say this. Source?

Last I heard neither was going to be available and I can't see anything on the Hearts site, BBC or Scotsman.

There was a bit in todays sun to say they should be back. Will either be match gfit tho. We always play sides that are stranger than fiction at the egg and I wont hold my breath on this being any different.

Plus Miko always plays like a little p00f down there and always has a mare. Leave him out of this one please for all our sakes. Prob better as a sub.

Good cause we could do with him playing.

Palazeulous should get a chance because i think he is better than karipidis in midfield

Karipidis defence with berra, Zaliukas Edinburgh Airport back to Lithunia

The Old Tolbooth

I just wonder what planet some of us are living on sometimes.

I would dearly love that to be the team against the muppets also, but Vlad won't allow it. Karipidis will be played out of position again in the holding role and this will scupper our midfield from the start. Mole will be played up front with probably Audrey in the hole with the usual 4-4-1-1 formation that's been so effective (NOT!) for us this season.

Driver will probably come down with another mysterious illness (Vladflu) and Obua will be piched in (who has looked murder so far)

I wouldn't build your hopes up guys because I cant remember the last time we went to that pish hole and played our strongest team available!

I would dearly love that to be the team against the muppets also, but Vlad won't allow it. Karipidis will be played out of position again in the holding role and this will scupper our midfield from the start. Mole will be played up front with probably Audrey in the hole with the usual 4-4-1-1 formation that's been so effective (NOT!) for us this season.

Driver will probably come down with another mysterious illness (Vladflu) and Obua will be piched in (who has looked murder so far)

I wouldn't build your hopes up guys because I cant remember the last time we went to that pish hole and played our strongest team available!

I can,t argue with any of that post John, but to be fair we,v come away from the Fester Road with a draw and a win the last couple of times we,v been there so here,s hoping eh

Maybe i am alone here in my thinking,but i would go with a 4-5-1 at Easter road.

It has been pretty well documented that Hibs weakness lies in their midfield being a bit lightweight,so i would look to win that battle and possibly the game due to that.

The team i would go with assuming Obua and Driver make it would be.

Kello

Jonsson Berra Karapidis Obua

Miko Kinston Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade

Why do poeple always put Miko in there Hearts team, i get that he tries hard but he is murder at football. He is always likely to get sent off against them and he is to scared to go near the shed incase they shout at him!!

Driver is a bonus but not to convinced about Obua but he has to be better than Wallace.

We will unfortunatly still line up 4-5-1 with Mole up by himself and prob put 29ikaus in behind him play utter p**h for the first 80min's and then zali will volley in the winner!! Big team big cup, wee team wee cup!!

My team,

mcdonald

kari, berra, zali,

johnson, driver,mikey,larry,obua

nade,tullberg.

Why do poeple always put Miko in there Hearts team, i get that he tries hard but he is murder at football. He is always likely to get sent off against them and he is to scared to go near the shed incase they shout at him!!

Driver is a bonus but not to convinced about Obua but he has to be better than Wallace.

We will unfortunatly still line up 4-5-1 with Mole up by himself and prob put 29ikaus in behind him play utter p**h for the first 80min's and then zali will volley in the winner!! Big team big cup, wee team wee cup!!

My team,

mcdonald

kari, berra, zali,

johnson, driver,mikey,larry,obua

nade,tullberg.

Why Mcdonald?.

Captain Scarlett

7 less tickets left now.

those two statements dont sound that bad a shout mate. that alone has gave me a bit confidence but the question is will csaba play that midfield? i hope he does but cant see it.

Why Mcdonald?.

I think he is the better keeper and has the most potential.

Kello is okay but if he never came from Kaunas he would'nt be the number 1.

It will be a p!sh formation down there, get them playing 4-4-2, with Tullberg and Glen up front and have a go at them. We might not be the best but neither are they. Sick of goign down there and watch us play crap, happens too often now. As said before Miko craps the kegs playing there, gets sent off or is as good as a man short. DONT play him there.

Totally agree John. On paper we could be decent. But too many goldenboys will get to play for the cameras with the obligatory Lithuanian on three.

My betting is that we will play 4-5-1. It's not pretty, but it's what we (and by 'we', I mean Csaba) prefer to play. I'd also question whether or not:

a) Driver/Obua will be back.

B) Csaba/whoever picks the team is willing to drop Mole or Karipidis.

c) I have a suspicion/dread that Ksanavicius will start.

Negative rant over.

If he is givien creative license he could do some SERIOUS damage to the Hibernains

FTH

Maybe i am alone here in my thinking,but i would go with a 4-5-1 at Easter road.

It has been pretty well documented that Hibs weakness lies in their midfield being a bit lightweight,so i would look to win that battle and possibly the game due to that.

The team i would go with assuming Obua and Driver make it would be.

Kello

Jonsson Berra Karapidis Obua

Miko Kinston Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade

Against I.C.T at times we were camped in our own half. Conceeded 3 at Tannadice and 2 at home to Killie. Our defence is a disaster. If the 1 up fron doesnt hold up play then it'll be wave of attack after attack from the vermin. With Fletcher and Riordan we won't get away with 4-5-1 in my opinion. Agree their midfield isn't great but.

Jam Tarts 1874

Sorry, but that is rubbish! So you are saying that Romanov is instructing Csaba to play Karipidis and Mole? Why? Both these players have been at Tynecastle for ages, why now would they suddenly be "Vlad picks"? Your argument doesn't make any sense.

I don't like the 4-4-1-1 either, but did it not have us sitting with 4 wins out of 5 not so long ago? As for your Driver vladflu garbage - did Driver not start every game this season at the expense of Miko until Driver was clearly injured? Get a grip FFS!

Time to attack -- their weakness is defence especially full backs and their midfield -- this is the time to go there and attack.

At times I have been frustrated by our attempts to play a holding game at Easter Road when at home we are more expansive and cause them problems.

Width is the key to victory -- Driver if fit will be a great asset

Our defence needs to be relieved of pressure as much as possible and the best way is to play in their half.

you mean I'm wrong? I hope so cause i want driver to play.

If he was due a suspension. surely the suspension would have been served when he was out injured.

The team will be

.........................Kello

Jonsson.....Zaliukas....Berra.....Wallace

...............Stewart....Karipidis

...Kingston..........Obua..........Driver

......................Tullberg

Although I would prefer to see Bruno in midfield instead of Karipidis

The Old Tolbooth
Sorry, but that is rubbish! So you are saying that Romanov is instructing Csaba to play Karipidis and Mole? Why? Both these players have been at Tynecastle for ages, why now would they suddenly be "Vlad picks"? Your argument doesn't make any sense.

I don't like the 4-4-1-1 either, but did it not have us sitting with 4 wins out of 5 not so long ago? As for your Driver vladflu garbage - did Driver not start every game this season at the expense of Miko until Driver was clearly injured? Get a grip FFS!

Sorry Vlad, I didn't mean to upset you so much.

Csaba has quite a decent track record before coming here, he turned a failing Ferencvaros side into a very decent side, he also turned a less than impressive Ugandan national side into a side capable of doing something in Africa. I simply refuse to believe that the man in charge is as thick as pig sheite to play Karipidis in a position that he is clearly bloody hopeless in, and that Jamie Mole is a first pick striker when he is clearly the worst in the league (I challenge you to name someone worse!!)

Lets pick on your 4 wins out of 5 now shall we?

Motherwell at home, we actually played some decent passing football and the signs were encouraging, although the game could have went any way and we were a tad fortunate to get the 3 pts, Hamilton away, we didn't do too badly here either to be honest, not great but not bad, St Mirren at home, sorry but this was woeful! We dominated most of this game but in the end was very fortunate to come away with a 2-1 win against a pish poor 10 man Saints side, ICT at home, this had to be the worst game of football for a long time, an absolute shocker of a performance! We were embarrassing, and please don't let the 3pts paper over the cracks, because ICT were murder also!

Of the losses, every single one of them we deserved, we showed more in the Falkirk game, but nothing in the rest, were you even at Tannadice ffs???? I was, and it was simply disgusting!!!!!

Some folk need to take Vlads hand out of their arse before spouting pish!

Jam Tarts 1874
Sorry Vlad, I didn't mean to upset you so much.

Csaba has quite a decent track record before coming here, he turned a failing Ferencvaros side into a very decent side, he also turned a less than impressive Ugandan national side into a side capable of doing something in Africa. I simply refuse to believe that the man in charge is as thick as pig sheite to play Karipidis in a position that he is clearly bloody hopeless in, and that Jamie Mole is a first pick striker when he is clearly the worst in the league (I challenge you to name someone worse!!)

Lets pick on your 4 wins out of 5 now shall we?

Motherwell at home, we actually played some decent passing football and the signs were encouraging, although the game could have went any way and we were a tad fortunate to get the 3 pts, Hamilton away, we didn't do too badly here either to be honest, not great but not bad, St Mirren at home, sorry but this was woeful! We dominated most of this game but in the end was very fortunate to come away with a 2-1 win against a pish poor 10 man Saints side, ICT at home, this had to be the worst game of football for a long time, an absolute shocker of a performance! We were embarrassing, and please don't let the 3pts paper over the cracks, because ICT were murder also!

Of the losses, every single one of them we deserved, we showed more in the Falkirk game, but nothing in the rest, were you even at Tannadice ffs???? I was, and it was simply disgusting!!!!!

Some folk need to take Vlads hand out of their arse before spouting pish!

You could try and calm dowm a bit son. You still have not come up with any evidence that Romanov is telling Csaba who to pick. So what if the wins were not that impressive? Watching the "high-lights" of SPL games shows that the quality in our league is not great and the fact is that there is a very fine line between winning and losing. I notice that St.Mirren beat Rangers by the way!

I am the sort of supporter that does not pay much attention to the strikers from other clubs, but given that we have beaten 4 teams out of 8 so far this season, that probably means that at least 4 clubs so far have worse strikers than ours.

It might be worth your while remembering that I am not so much of a supporter of Romanov, rather than an opponent of knuckle-dragging, pitch-fork weilding, glory-hunting knee jerk reactionaries. Although all this "Romanov GTF" and "Csaba GTF" may appear to be in the ascendancy on this forum, it is pretty obvious through the sale of over 10,000 season tickets that this is not the opinion of the majority of Hearts fans.

Bomber Harris

HENRY SMITH

WALTER KIDD

SANDY JARDINE

CRAIG LEVEIN

ALAN MACLAREN

GARY MACKAY

COLIN CAMERON

THOMAS FLOGEL

KENNY BLACK

JOHN ROBERTSON

SCOTT CRABBE

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Obua , Bruno, Driver ,Tullberg, Nade can do all the training they like between

now and the derby however they are not going to be match fit

All these players have had very little game time between them in the last

couple of months , how do some posters think these players can give it their

best in a higher than normal tempo game having hardly completed 90 minutes

this season / year ?

Will Nade ever be fit ?

If Csaba / Anatoly could pick fit players in their natural position it would be a

good starting point

The Old Tolbooth
You could try and calm dowm a bit son. You still have not come up with any evidence that Romanov is telling Csaba who to pick. So what if the wins were not that impressive? Watching the "high-lights" of SPL games shows that the quality in our league is not great and the fact is that there is a very fine line between winning and losing. I notice that St.Mirren beat Rangers by the way!

I am the sort of supporter that does not pay much attention to the strikers from other clubs, but given that we have beaten 4 teams out of 8 so far this season, that probably means that at least 4 clubs so far have worse strikers than ours.

It might be worth your while remembering that I am not so much of a supporter of Romanov, rather than an opponent of knuckle-dragging, pitch-fork weilding, glory-hunting knee jerk reactionaries. Although all this "Romanov GTF" and "Csaba GTF" may appear to be in the ascendancy on this forum, it is pretty obvious through the sale of over 10,000 season tickets that this is not the opinion of the majority of Hearts fans.

Your on here constantly defending Vlad, if I could be bothered to dig up the posts I would, but I'm afraid I've got far more important things to do like make money.

I also wouldn't class any reactions of mine as knee jerk, as I've given the Russian nut job more chances than I would to anyone else in life, and every time he keeps letting us down with the way he tries to run the club, the mans a disgrace! Did you even read my part about Csaba above? There's no way he's stupid enough to keep playing the players that plays in that side week in, week out, when they are constantly churning out rubbish, I give the man much more credit than that because after hearing him speaking in person last night, he comes across as a very intelligent person, it's obvious there's interference.

I also find it incredible that you defend the way he runs the club just because we sold around 10,000 ST's, has it not sunk in yet that that figure is well down on last season, and the season before? Did yo actually clock the size of the crowd for the ICT game against the size of the crowd for the corresponding fixture of the last 2 seasons? There was almost 4,000 missing, that's a hell of a lot of people who don't agree with the way Vlad is running the club, and I also know that there are many people (myself included) who renewed out of blind loyalty, and not because they love the way the club is being run, we're a shambles, nothing more, nothing less.

If you don't understand that then I give up on you as you really are a lost cause, it's not rocket science.

Archived