Windows Vista

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Have this installed on my laptop, is there a way to get word and excel to look the way it does on XP? I hate the way that they are layed out in the Vista format.

Complete technophobe and can't afford to buy an XP package to replace Vista can anyone help? :blush:

Better call Saul
Have this installed on my laptop, is there a way to get word and excel to look the way it does on XP? I hate the way that they are layed out in the Vista format.

Complete technophobe and can't afford to buy an XP package to replace Vista can anyone help? :blush:

You aven a laugh m8 :whistling:

Buy .. cough cough I take it the credit crunch aint hit you yet then if you can afford to by that package

:thumb:

Konrad von Carstein
You aven a laugh m8 :whistling:

Buy .. cough cough I take it the credit crunch aint hit you yet then if you can afford to by that package

:thumb:

What'd I say? You can't buy XP? or are you dissin me cos I is a complete technoboob?

My *ahem* expertise with pc's ends once I am asked to do anything other than type on the keyboard.

Thanks for the "help" tho:)

It sounds like this isn't a problem with Vista, but that you want Office 2007 to look like Office 2003.

Try the thing listed here and see if that helps you out.

Archived