reserve game on?

daftie

does anybody know if todays reserve game is still on. Theres been a lot of heavy rain,so want to make sure its still on before i head through.

2-2 now, 41' great comeback hearts. That shows great character.

Any idea who play in the start 11. Characters!

HT 2-2

Nucky Thompson

I wouldn't get excited about reserve games, they're only played to give fringe players a run about or get injured players back to fitness.

I wouldn't get excited about reserve games, they're only played to give fringe players a run about or get injured players back to fitness.

If Bruno has scored the two and ran the show I won't be excited I'll be ecstatic. Let him lose on the vermin.

jamboinglasgow

One or two players are there for fitness or on the fringe, but is also where the next stage of development is for some players who if they play well in these matches could move into the first team.

cant help you jambobg, i am the same as you, watching it on futbol24.com

This game I have no Agent 007 to the stadium. Today is first schoolday of Branny's girlfriend in Uni

Sexton Hardcastle

This afternoon's squad for Forthbank also includes the likes of Ruben Palazuelos, Gary Glen, Juho Makela, Denis McLaughlin, Stephen Husband, Conrad Balatoni, Ryan Wallace and Alistair Divine.

With Jamie MacDonald nursing a knee injury, Janos Balogh will be between the posts.

From the Hearts site about Bruno and Jonsson playing today.

I've just been playing 7's at forthbank, I was told it was 1-1 at half time with bruno scoring a free kick.

Team I saw included

Balogh

J.Brown

Park

Baltoni

Jonsson

Bruno

Ruben

Kostadinov

Mackle

Makela

Glen

peckhamjambo

anyone got a link for the live score please?

Cheers in advance

I've just been playing 7's at forthbank, I was told it was 1-1 at half time with bruno scoring a free kick.

Team I saw included

Balogh

J.Brown

Park

Baltoni

Jonsson

Bruno

Ruben

Kostadinov

Mackle

Makela

Glen

10x, Milord!

Only HT is 2-2

turned out to be a decent enough game considering the bad weather.

We were 2 down within 10mins,a poor passback by balatoni then bad defending for the 2nd.

I was at the reserve game versus falkirk last week where bruno was very good. He didnt stand out as much but still played well including a great free kick. Gary glen had a poorish game. Our 2nd goal came from a good move which ended in a glen shot that hit the post which was put in by a caley player. Makela didnt even celebrate. As for makela,he was his usual gash self. His winner right at the end was him clean thru,hit a shot that hit the post,rebounded at a rate of knots hit him on the leg and rocketed past the keeper! He knew nothing about it!

For me bruno and ruben,and eggert did ok,nobody else did much apart from a 20min cameo from young ryan wallace who had a good 20mins where i thought he played well. Gary glen was a bit disappointing,branny put a lot of work in as well,quite neat and tidy.

jamboinglasgow

well done the middle jambos (dont know what other name to call the reserves) well done coming back from 2 down to win. Though wondering where Rapnik and McGowen are? Is it that they are both on international duty?

well done the middle jambos (dont know what other name to call the reserves) well done coming back from 2 down to win. Though wondering where Rapnik and McGowen are? Is it that they are both on international duty?

I don't know, but maeby Matej Rapnik is with slovenian U19 national team. Thay have qulyfications after one week. Group: Slovenia, Slovakia, Armenia, Norway.

Jambof3tornado

What a great fightback and one that any jambos should be proud of regardless of what you think of reserve games. If you had seen the height Bruno jumped to when celebrating his goal you certainly wouldnt be calling the games meaningless and nothing to get excited about.

Makela got the winner after his shot hit the post and came back and hit him and just managed to make it over the line,jammy yes,but deserved I thought. Branny played well(seen him a few times now and have to say he is coming on just nicely),Balogh flapped at a few things but it was ****ing it down with rain so I wont judge him on that one outing,Eggy looked ok at CB,Ruben and Bruno ran the show(after we had gone 2 down,it seemed to kickstart us into life),Makela ran around a lot and won a few headers,Sean Mackle had another sound outing for us,Glen was fairly subdued,but made a few good runs. Ryan Wallace caused no end of bother when he came on,turning defenders with ease.

All in all a very entertaining extended lunch hour or 2!!!

Oh and the highlight was the Caley number 11 Alexander Sutherland who tried to push Ruben using his head into Rubens stomach as some form of protest to Rubens tackle. Oh that and Bruno's free kick,which a certain Mr Mackay predicted would go in!!!;)

Ryan Gosling

They are.

jamboinglasgow
What a great fightback and one that any jambos should be proud of regardless of what you think of reserve games. If you had seen the height Bruno jumped to when celebrating his goal you certainly wouldnt be calling the games meaningless and nothing to get excited about.

Makela got the winner after his shot hit the post and came back and hit him and just managed to make it over the line,jammy yes,but deserved I thought. Branny played well(seen him a few times now and have to say he is coming on just nicely),Balogh flapped at a few things but it was ****ing it down with rain so I wont judge him on that one outing,Eggy looked ok at CB,Ruben and Bruno ran the show(after we had gone 2 down,it seemed to kickstart us into life),Makela ran around a lot and won a few headers,Sean Mackle had another sound outing for us,Glen was fairly subdued,but made a few good runs. Ryan Wallace caused no end of bother when he came on,turning defenders with ease.

All in all a very entertaining extended lunch hour or 2!!!

Oh and the highlight was the Caley number 11 Alexander Sutherland who tried to push Ruben using his head into Rubens stomach as some form of protest to Rubens tackle. Oh that and Bruno's free kick,which a certain Mr Mackay predicted would go in!!!;)

sounds like there are some players starting to develop in the reserves which is good. I think though he is a good coach, dont think he helped branny as much as he could, think being the reserves should bring out the right player.

sounds like there are some players starting to develop in the reserves which is good. I think though he is a good coach, dont think he helped branny as much as he could, think being the reserves should bring out the right player.

Very good words. I will say him. He flight tomorrow to Bulgaria for 4 days. Several coaches have invitation for seminar in Sports Academy with italian football profesor. Together thay will watch game Bulgaria vs. Italy (Saturday). Sunday morning will make fianal analises for this game and after noon he flight back to Edinburgh. I wll meet him. Thank you!

jamboinglasgow
Very good words. I will say him. He flight tomorrow to Bulgaria for 4 days. Several coaches have invitation for seminar in Sports Academy with italian football profesor. Together thay will watch game Bulgaria vs. Italy (Saturday). Sunday morning will make fianal analises for this game and after noon he flight back to Edinburgh. I wll meet him. Thank you!

opps meant to say that the coach i was meaning was DM.

take it you mean angel.

jamboinglasgow
100%:cheers:

I do think that angel is relativly young in terms of being a coach and is still learning. Think he does get over the top criticism at the moment. He may of been not good at being a manager but I think he could be a good coach, he has some good experence and if he is still learning as you say then that can surely be a good thing. Haven't heard anyone saying that they have heard players not getting on with him.

I take it that Branny gets on well with him as having someone who is from the same country as you.

Does he actually hold any position at the club or is he only at Hearts to gain his grades. Is he just here to learn?

Archived