Great News for Scotland

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Kenny Miller has had to pull out. :):):)

I actually fancy our chances now and believe we could bag a few goals.

saltire.jpg

Dr. Bapswent

saltire.jpg

McGregor starts in goal though...

I just made that up mind ;)

Prince Buaben

Controversial ;)

not many folk will notice the white writing

heartsfc_fan

Really?

OUTRAGE :mad:

Ha! Saw that on the telly - the guy stood up and they collided with each other. Never a 'headbutt'.

i never saw it i only read the report and that after he scored a hat-trick:)

Big Iwelumo 4 GOALZ

What's this geezer like? Can't say I know much about him or have ever seen him play!

alwaysthereinspirit
Big lump of a lad who's scoring for fun in the Championship. Nae pace but a decent enough touch, very good movement and great finishing.

Would cause a bit of panic in defences in a sort of a Mark de Vries way I think.

Other than the scoring for fun bit, the bit about very good movement and the great finishing bit we could be mistaken for thinking you're describing Nade.:)

Guest Dipped Flake

Gordon will start in goal, absolutely no danger of anyone else getting the number one jersey

Damn, just spotted the bit in white lettering....

To be honest, as soon as I read that Miller was out, your thread title was my first thought!

I would play McFadden and Boyd up front before giving Iwelumo a start IMO. Iwelumo to come off the bench, get red carded, then for us to hold on for a draw with ten men. :)

Smoked-Glass

much as i hate rearend, he should be at least including in the squad for this game! Miller blows hot and cold. Sometimes he is amazing like against Ukraine at home and Italy at home (2005) and norway away (2005) but mostly he's gash.

Jam Tarts 1874
Gordon will start in goal, absolutely no danger of anyone else getting the number one jersey

Damn, just spotted the bit in white lettering....

As long as Burley is in charge, as soon as Burley gets the boot (which I don't think is too far away), one of the "Largs Mafia" will be in and so will McGregor - despite Rangers dropping him.

Scotland are garbage. I've never seen a team as lucky as we were during the last campaign, especially the wins against France. We were shown up for what we are in the away games against Ukraine and Georgia and in this campaign against Macedonia.

Any team that has the likes of Darren Fletcher as captain and calls upon the likes of Weir, Alexander, McAllister, Berra and Broadfoot are in big trouble. (in my opinion!) :P

I expect to be supporting Lithuania at the next world cup. :)

Miller is a good player for Scotland. there you go. He also scored twice against Norway the last time we played them and has looked alright for the hun this season.

Think we will still win without him though.

As long as Burley is in charge, as soon as Burley gets the boot (which I don't think is too far away), one of the "Largs Mafia" will be in and so will McGregor - despite Rangers dropping him.

Largs Mafia? Where is Largs.............oh aye in Ayrshire! Does Burley have his SFA coaching badges gained at the very same place? I would think so!

So is he part of the Largs Mafia or not??

saltire.jpg

I tell you what I would love Miller to play

His work rate is exceptional

I'd like to see the big Wolves boy start tho

Chad Sexington

Boyd and Faddy could be explosive or a massive flop.

Boyd wont give you much work outside the box but is a cracking finisher.

Fads can be a useless show pony but is also capable of creating magic.

It's all down to the midfield. If they win their battle, they'll create the chances.

I'd deffo go with Boyd and Fads to start.

Boyd and Faddy could be explosive or a massive flop.

Boyd wont give you much work outside the box but is a cracking finisher.

Fads can be a useless show pony but is also capable of creating magic.

It's all down to the midfield. If they win their battle, they'll create the chances.

I'd deffo go with Boyd and Fads to start.

Hutton is a big loss

Commons is a big loss

Miller is a big loss

Ferguson is a big loss

But IMO that is it

I think Boyd should maybe come on for the Wolves boy if the game is too much for him and have Faddy behind

I'd love to see Maloney on the wing

Jam Tarts 1874
Largs Mafia? Where is Largs.............oh aye in Ayrshire! Does Burley have his SFA coaching badges gained at the very same place? I would think so!

So is he part of the Largs Mafia or not??

Why are you being so obtuse? You should know what is meant by the "Largs Mafia", it is a generally used term to describe those of an old firm persuasion who get the jobs because of their allegiancies rather than their abilities. Did Burley get is qualifications via the SFA at Largs? I don't think so!

saltire.jpg

It will be even better news if big John Carew is not fit to play as he is an injury doubt, can't see McManus and Caldwell coping with his aerial power.

Chad Sexington
It will be even better news if big John Carew is not fit to play as he is an injury doubt, can't see McManus and Caldwell coping with his aerial power.

McManus is suspended.

It will be David Weir.

Why are you being so obtuse? You should know what is meant by the "Largs Mafia", it is a generally used term to describe those of an old firm persuasion who get the jobs because of their allegiancies rather than their abilities. Did Burley get is qualifications via the SFA at Largs? I don't think so!

So he didn't do his SFA coaching badges, when he was a player @ Ayr or player/coach @ Motherwell?

Jam Tarts 1874
So he didn't do his SFA coaching badges, when he was a player @ Ayr or player/coach @ Motherwell?

No, I don't think he did.

Archived