Imagine this...

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

how do u think hearts would fare in the english leagues???

I think we would get relegated from the premiership

Possibly be in a relegation scrap in the championship too.

Anyone agree? How well do u think we would do? surely we could maybe win the english league 1???

Captain Scarlett

Can i just say my son has just made this thread, the little rascal. Dont blame me. lol

ToadKiller Dog

Anyone agree? How well do u think we would do? surely we could maybe win the english league 1???

If we started in the premiership we would have a massive budget potentially a larger support than a good few teams in that league ,taking that into account i think we would be fighting relegation and hold our own in the championship.

Might've done ok bottom half of the Premiership 2005/6, since then, we'd be lucky to be in the bottom half of the Championship, the team's been ripped apart and unless things change within say the next year or so, the level we'll find ourselves at will be our own first division, after all, some players we have are 1st division level and no more!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

We'd get absolutely battered. But at least we'd get a few decent away trips, none of which involved Glasgow

I think we'd be challenging Man utd and Chelsea. Our fan base is similar and lets be honest, Lampard or Stewart? Terry or Berra? Not much in it.

Green Giants
I think we'd be challenging Man utd and Chelsea. Our fan base is similar and lets be honest, Lampard or Stewart? Terry or Berra? Not much in it.

Still the 3rd force then?

Fozzyonthefence

Nah - we get bigger Champions League crowds for the qualifiers and friendlies against Barcelona than Chelski get for the Champions League proper!

And Berra will never have the stigma of missing a penalty to win the Champions League.

Captain Scarlett

hahahahahaha drogba or mole.

this season :- mid table league one.

the 05/06team :- top half championship

the gulf in class is huge, rangers and celtic teams would struggle at the lower end of the premiership and maybe even be relegated. though a few seasons down there and i reckon with the money involved they could be mid table teams.

Archived