Can you BELIEVE it??

Setter

Hull are third in the Premiership ahead of Arsenal and Man Utd after 7 games, yet we managed to beat them relatively comfortably during pre season and yet we get beaten by Killie, Airdrie and Falkirk and look awful.

Work that one out????

Hull are third in the Premiership ahead of Arsenal and Man Utd after 7 games, yet we managed to beat them relatively comfortably during pre season and yet we get beaten by Killie, Airdrie and Falkirk and look awful.

Work that one out????

I think all it tells us is that pre-season friendlies mean **** all.

to be honest i told everone that i thought they would be lucky to get into double figures pointwise shows you what i know:sad:

I think all it tells us is that pre-season friendlies mean **** all.

Exactly, what have we done differently though to be producing 2nd rate perfromances and results???

Buffalo Bill

Work that one out????

Maybe the next time we'll meet them will be in Monaco for the Super Cup? :eek:

Buffalo Bil

Captain Scarlett
Maybe the next time we'll meet them will be in Monaco for the Super Cup? :eek:

Buffalo Bil

lol. we would probly get champions league footy if we were in the english prem. lhahahahaha

alwaysthereinspirit

Work that one out????

Maybe we'll get invited to play in the English Premier League.

We'd be third right now and chasing European glory.:)

Work that one out????

Aye the biggest surprise for sure, nice to see some else grabbin the headlines , still its along season thing could change for the Tigers.

Work that one out????

You're right, I can't.

I can't work out why you started this thread.

Archived