Improved players.

rudi

Now last season and this pre-season some people were banging on about if we got a new and decent manager he would improve the players,how many players have actually improved under Laszlo.

Buy what I've read in the papers and read on here Zal looked to have found some kind form but now it looks like he is slipping back into the "bomb scare" mode again.

Stewart has had a great start as well,but he did have a great start at the begining of last season as well,so has he improved?

What about the rest,has Laszlo worked his "miracle man" magic with any of our players?

Laszlo was kind off hailed as the next big thing by some but has he met the expectations off the supporters,is he the man to take Hearts forward?

I wouldn't let Zaliukas anywhere near the first team! Never rated him, he lacks composure and concentration and is more interested in ripping opponents shirts off than watching where the ball is! Csabba, from what i've seen has only improved Miko, Kingston is worse now than he's ever been and Stewart does the same thing every season, starts off great then slowly goes downhill again but, to be fair, it must be disheartening when your giving your all and some of your team-mates don't give a hoot about what's going on around them! I'm more interested to find out how Aguiar will be for one and i'd rather see how Rapnik and a few others would do in the team than watch pretty much the same players that failed us into 8th position last year.

Archived