Confidence

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

We are currently easy meat for any semi literate weedgie journo or jakey ,gay sounding radio presenter.

I have every confidence that Hearts are financially sound,and have just sponsored a player for this seasonand ordered 6 extra tickets for the WB suite for the Celtic match.

Lets see if the media give any coverage of endorsements for of the club.

Now is trhe time to rally round Heart of Midlothian and not the temporary steward of OUR club.

stephanepaille

Well said that man.

The media have had it in for us since Romanov took over....even when we were doing well.

Maybe i am being over optimistic but i also fancy us to ram Hibs.... have you seen there midfield ??

They seem to be getting carried away with a result against the bottom team.

Colonel Kurtz
How many goals do you think celtic will beat us by? im gonna say 3.

Its my birthday...Hearts will win

We are currently easy meat for any semi literate weedgie journo or jakey ,gay sounding radio presenter.

Now is the time to rally round Heart of Midlothian and not the temporary steward of OUR club.

I agree.

I have every confidence that Hearts are financially sound,and have just sponsored a player for this seasonand ordered 6 extra tickets for the WB suite for the Celtic match.

Lets see if the media give any coverage of endorsements for of the club.

Now is trhe time to rally round Heart of Midlothian and not the temporary steward of OUR club.

well said. said something similar the other day on the EEN.

romanov owns hearts but he isn't hearts. so times a bit tough on the playing front and on the financial front?... times have been tough financially for some time, since before any of us had even heard of vladimir romanov. we could soon be talking about better news on the financial front when the latest accounts are available.

every football club, every business in fact, needs money. folk go on about never setting foot inside tynie again 'till the mad one is history, what does that achieve? all it does is deny hearts (the football club & business) much needed cash. the less turnover we bring in, the harder it is for the club to reduce it's debt liability to vlad, it's not rocket science.

people see to have this hard and fast, blinkered view that continuing to financially underwrite hearts is the same as a vote of confidence for vlad..... WRONG. vlad isn't hearts, we the fans are hearts. keeping your money in your pocket isn't a poke in the eye for vlad, it's a kick in the goolies for hearts... you, me & everyone else.

the football is poor too, so what? it's been poor in the past and we've had bigger crowds tha we get now. leaving all issues with the maddy aside, the players will respond to full backing from the fans... you can't give them full backing from the boozer.

the club desperately needs as much money as it can get. well meaning but misguided campaigns to withhold money will hurt us before it hurts vlad.

Colonel Kurtz
well said. said something similar the other day on the EEN.

romanov owns hearts but he isn't hearts. so times a bit tough on the playing front and on the financial front?... times have been tough financially for some time, since before any of us had even heard of vladimir romanov. we could soon be talking about better news on the financial front when the latest accounts are available.

every football club, every business in fact, needs money. folk go on about never setting foot inside tynie again 'till the mad one is history, what does that achieve? all it does is deny hearts (the football club & business) much needed cash. the less turnover we bring in, the harder it is for the club to reduce it's debt liability to vlad, it's not rocket science.

people see to have this hard and fast, blinkered view that continuing to financially underwrite hearts is the same as a vote of confidence for vlad..... WRONG. vlad isn't hearts, we the fans are hearts. keeping your money in your pocket isn't a poke in the eye for vlad, it's a kick in the goolies for hearts... you, me & everyone else.

the football is poor too, so what? it's been poor in the past and we've had bigger crowds tha we get now. leaving all issues with the maddy aside, the players will respond to full backing from the fans... you can't give them full backing from the boozer.

the club desperately needs as much money as it can get. well meaning but misguided campaigns to withhold money will hurt us before it hurts vlad.

I have never supported Walker,Mercer,Robinson,Deans or Romanov ,I have however supported Heart of Midlothian

Say What Again
How many goals do you think celtic will beat us by? im gonna say 3.

I admire your optimism :P

I'll go 5

Archived