Monday footie...(non hmfc)

Meadows

Derry V Linfield, should be a good atmosphere.Linfield will probably be too strong BUT after Hull doing Arsenal,St Mirren beating Rangers, you never know!

Setanta...8.05 ko

Cheers for the heads up...

If the games cack there's a documentary on about strippers at 9.

;)

My old westfield mates will be watching, Linfield are grinding out results this season-LondonDerry may beat them, Davy Jeffrey is not a fan of tournie, but with game called off last weekend he may play his strongest side.

ToadKiller Dog

Will be watching the fleet v histon game ,histon have exhobo antonio murray on there team so come on the fleet .

Say What Again
Derry V Linfield, should be a good atmosphere.Linfield will probably be too strong

You sure mate?

Corals disagree. They have Derry 11/10 and Linfield 2/1

You sure mate?

Corals disagree. They have Derry 11/10 and Linfield 2/1

Me...sure! I tipped East Fife to beat Stranraer on saturday, guess who beat my coupon..:mad:

Say What Again
Me...sure! I tipped East Fife to beat Stranraer on saturday, guess who beat my coupon..:mad:

My mates from Stranraer - and they beat his coupon too :P

My old westfield mates will be watching, Linfield are grinding out results this season-LondonDerry may beat them, Davy Jeffrey is not a fan of tournie, but with game called off last weekend he may play his strongest side.

Was Ivan at the game tonight?

Top bloke.

Say What Again

You're on fire mate :P

Archived