ewan cameron

Guest jambomickey

should ewan cameron be banned from tynecastle?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should ewan cameron be banned from tynecastle?

• yes
    • no

he should be completely ignored. Banning him just gives publicity he frankly doesn't merit. Anyone who listens to Real Radio wants their head examined anyway in my opinion.

Guest jambomickey
Yes, Hearts should ban this clown and his pish radio station.

don't mind looking up at michelle evans mate:)

should he be banned from tynecastle?

if he keeps talking cobblers then... aye!!! he's no the only one though, if i got my way the daily rioter and the sun would never see the inside of tynecastle again.

Yes he should be banned

Along with everyone else who doesnt "believe"

RealRadio used to be a good listen, (the phone-in i mean) it's now just a farce of a show! by the way Prancer..."believe?" believe what?

the first 48

Banned for what? Having an opinion. Fairly sure we live in a country where freedom of speech is legal. Agree with him sometimes, disagree other times. I never heard what he said tonight but sounds like everyone is just getting excited about nothing.

Maybe I am reading into this wrong but here goes.

There has been a thread here KB about hearts going into administration(sp)

Seemingly from a reputable source

EC reads this and brings it to the forefront of the attention.(all be it to his own gain)

Hearts then react putting to bed the rumours and all jambos minds at rest.

Win Win he gets publicity and we have no need to worry.

Even though I never was.

Personally I don't care whether he is a non believer or a believer - what i do care about is this club and this very poor excuse for a Hearts supporter uses every available opportunity to try and make Heart of Midlothian a laughing stock.

If this story is just more nonsense from him, as I suspect it will be, his very name should be expunged from this board and even mentioning his name should be a capital offence.

aitcheeayartees
Maybe I am reading into this wrong but here goes.

There has been a thread here KB about hearts going into administration(sp)

Seemingly from a reputable source

EC reads this and brings it to the forefront of the attention.(all be it to his own gain)

Win Win he gets publicity and we have no need to worry.

Even though I never was.

Must admit I agree with the above. Lost count o the times that some posters on here who dive in head first with knee jerk reactions before gaining some rational perspective on things.......... (aye Ive done it myself before, so have been guilty of this too!)...... however, Im still going to try and let the season run its course before singing praises or slating those i feel deserve it.

aitcheeayartees

on topic: I have had the misfortune of sitting next to and near much more annoying self centred and self oppiniated f a n n i e s than EC so couldnt care less if he were banned. he doesnt go anyway so irrelevant anyway.

Far too few options on the poll for me.

Banning him from Tynecastle wouldn't bother him anyway.

How long are people like him going to get away with using people to boost the ratings for his pathetic excuse for a radio "show"

I'm genuinely disgusted.

I'd put him down before he breeds again. His old man should have had a tommy tank.

Francis Albert

Disagree. When the next rumour surfaces (and it won't be long) a failure by Hearts immediately to deny it will be "proof" that its true. Hearts should have said "we don't comment on internet rumours and no serious journalist would either" and let EC make a fool of himself. Which he is good at. Which is why there is no need to ban him.

Archived