Slander from Real Radio

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

This radio station once again is at the centre of more terrible rumours about Hearts...how can you state at 5pm that we are going into administration this week then at 6pm back track and say that we are 100 % not or going into administration ????

Complete nonsense again and too be fair its getting a wee bit tedious.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hearts obviously threatened him with legal action and he **** himself.

Hopefully this is the end of his nonsense as he realises there are consequences for bare faced lies. :)

Guest jambomickey
Hearts should take legal action.

i agree with you mate and we as fans should bombard real radio with complaints

PresidentRomanov

I wouldn't give him the attention he's looking for, Hearts should take legal action though.

Prancer, trying to controversial with every post, is predictable and boring.

No we shouldn't....Just stop listening to Dumb and Dumber!! :mad:

ToadKiller Dog

Nope the club shouldnt people should stop self harming and taking rumour as fact on the say so of a few until real conformation is forth coming ,fans needs to be as sceptical of rumour as they are of romanov.

A lot depends on what is said

RR as broadcasters have a duty to verify there sources and if they do have a rumour on they should ensure the rumour isnt slanderous or illegal

If it is they would need to show they had reasonable cause to actually believe it

I dont think they can do this

RR is gutter press and at least the sun and daily record try to verify stories first, albeit put a negative slant on them

I cannot believe people still listen to this garbage! I stopped listening back in January sometime! It should be named the realradio oldfirm phone-in! It sounds like that radio clyde rubbish nowadays. Ewan's never a real Jambo and as for Roughy, anytime someone does come on about Hearts(VERY occasionally!) Roughy takes the utter pish out of them, switch it off! They're more interested in trivial matters involving Rangers and Celtic than having a serious football debate, they talk tripe!

never listened to it. So no idea who ewan cameron is, except what I have seen on here...

Nucky Thompson

I don't listen to it either:cool: Can't stand all those fecking Weegie trumpets slavering pish and EC ass licking them all.

Archived