Derby Tickets

doghead

It says on the site that you can only purchase tickets if you have an account history........I have 1, but i'm sending the wife in to get the tickets, as i am working.....will they give her tickets???

Destruction Derby

Can't see it being a problem if she can give them your details

Name,Address, Contact number etc.

Maybe worth giving them a phone in the morning unless she works/stays locally

Prince Buaben
It says on the site that you can only purchase tickets if you have an account history........I have 1, but i'm sending the wife in to get the tickets, as i am working.....will they give her tickets???

is that through the public sale??

Prince Buaben
Aye the public sale

as the prev poster said, you shuld be fine if your on the database,

sent family members before and been fine with getting tickets!

Susie-Jambo-66

Amazing..after all the hullabaloo that Hearts went through regarding Hibs tickets and you can only get them if you have this or if you have that.

Look at the public sale today........the public can get 4 tickets for the game yet the second pre sale period for those Season Ticket holders with 40-54 loyalty points were only being offered 2 tickets per person.

ST Holder x 2 Public x 4 Something sounds a bit wrong there.

Anyways it seems that all this nonesense was for nothing as there seems to be plenty left going by todays public sale.

On the website a month ago or so it said there was no limit on how many tickets you could get, i phoned up this morning for 13 and the guy was a total idiot saying it has never been on the website, so printed it off and went down in person to get my 13 tickets. Had no problems at all. Your better going in because the numptys on the phones are useless

anybody know how many are left over for the public sale?

not sure!

am happy anyways got 2 this mornin :107years:

I only got 4 this morning despite making a plea to a 5th one for my nephew. The girl on the phone was adamant it was onlt 4 per person.

ToadKiller Dog

It did say 4 max on the web pages yesterday,now has it able to book with ticket master also which wasn't on before would have saved me a phone call but anyways got the 4 i needed and the lassie i spoke to on the phone was pleasant and helpful credit to her.

On the website a month ago or so it said there was no limit on how many tickets you could get, i phoned up this morning for 13 and the guy was a total idiot saying it has never been on the website, so printed it off and went down in person to get my 13 tickets. Had no problems at all. Your better going in because the numptys on the phones are useless

It was probably thanks to your charming manner that they gave you what you wanted

Got 2 tickets this morning. Going over with 2 Hibs supporters mate and two other jambos. We better perform better that the previous away games this season.! Still though, I'm looking forward to it. !!

So you think its acceptable to advertise false information then on the day they go on sale only allow 4 per person? the whole point of me needing 13 was so we could all sit together and it could be put on one transaction, If it had been advertised from the start that it was only 4 per head then thats what i would have got.

Archived