BASHER - GET BETTER SOON MATE

flogelisgod

As the title obviously states, Basher has had an accident - broke his leg playing football, so am just wishing him a speedy recovery.

Get better soon ya big lug!

For anyone unaware...Basher is the lynchpin of the JKB football team.Our midfield maestro if you like,Not afraid to dish it out and no qualms in taking it back! Gets his share of goals as well so will be a miss to the team for the next few months at least!

With Andy A also out for 5 or 6 months we are going to be missing our top scorer and our hatchet man..

Anyone interested in stepping into the breach? PM me;)

Get sorted soon Andy & Basher....Hibs are due in March:clubbed:

Craig-Section Z
For anyone unaware...Basher is the lynchpin of the JKB football team.Our midfield maestro if you like,Not afraid to dish it out and no qualms in taking it back! Gets his share of goals as well so will be a miss to the team for the next few months at least!

With Andy A also out for 5 or 6 months we are going to be missing our top scorer and our hatchet man..

Happy to play if ur short Calum, as long as there is no teams with players who have a tendency to fall over whenever ur near them such as today's opponents!! A few players in a time fine, it happens, but a whole team, even the goal keeper is just a joke!!

Get better soon both,

Did both injuries occur while playing for JKB??

No, their respective weekend teams..

Craig...It was like watching Bambi on ice they way these Eastern Europeans were going down, was tempted to slap the guy with the pony tail myself!!

Craig-Section Z
No, their respective weekend teams..

Craig...It was like watching Bambi on ice they way these Eastern Europeans were going down, was tempted to slap the guy with the pony tail myself!!

Yup, they were all at it but the guy with the pony tail was one of the worst, i caught him off the ball, he goes down clutching his face in agony, ref does nothing to me as hes pulled up Mac for a foul as well and then the boys up and walking about fine, blatant cheating.

We need to learn not to react though!

all the best basher mate. Hope to see you back soon.

Never knew andy was out but all the best to him too. What has he done to himself??

Walter Bishop

Was this at Salsburgh yesterday by any chance?

Walter Bishop
yes...Jamie , it was. Were you there?

No, but i know most of the guys in the team (Ladywell Star) and was in the pub after the game yesterday and heard Basher had broken his leg so put 2+2together!

I wish you a speedy recovery Bash, get well soon mate.

The JKB team will need you at Tynie for the charity game as i know how much you want to make amends for last seasons dire(team wise btw;)performance.

take care.

No, but i know most of the guys in the team (Ladywell Star) and was in the pub after the game yesterday and heard Basher had broken his leg so put 2+2together!

You should be a detective or something.

basher the jambo

Thanks for the replys guys. Im still stuck in Monklands hospital got a nail put thro my bone and getting out tomorrow.

Hi Lads.

Kowski here!! I started back training last monday and am working my ass off in the gym trying to get back to some state of fitness!! Il be back in the squad for the 24th.

To lighten the mood a bit!! What Basher hasnt told anyone is that he actually broke his leg doing the famous scene from ''Kickboxer'' were the Thai guy is giving the concrete wall an awful pasting!! Basher regulary does this as a warm up!! lol.

Get better soon mate.

Nice one Kowski - good timing for the quarters. :cheese:

Bash - the way this "summer league" is going you'll probably be back in time for the semi final (should we make it of course) ;)

Does anybody know what has happened to Andy A? Out for 5-6 months!!

Hi Lads.

Kowski here!! I started back training last monday and am working my ass off in the gym trying to get back to some state of fitness!! Il be back in the squad for the 24th.

To lighten the mood a bit!! What Basher hasnt told anyone is that he actually broke his leg doing the famous scene from ''Kickboxer'' were the Thai guy is giving the concrete wall an awful pasting!! Basher regulary does this as a warm up!! lol.

Get better soon mate.

Good to have you back kowski mate.

basher the jambo

Dont count me out guys lol, I didnt get it plasters and i can put weight on it the now. The nail going thro the bone helps alittle tho,

Dont count me out guys lol, I didnt get it plasters and i can put weight on it the now. The nail going thro the bone helps alittle tho,[/quote

Fit for the 24th then bash :)

Archived