That's the highlights on BBC website

Devries4

Charlie-Brown

They didn't show the great chance that Kingston missed a few minutes before Killie scored their winner.

Kilmarnock's second is not nice to watch.

Not that it makes a difference but their first goal free kick was at least 5 yards ahead of where Mole committed the foul.

Charlie-Brown

On the basis of chances created we really should have drawn the game yesterday - Killie were clinical in the box whilst we were wasteful missing a couple of great chances to score.

On the basis of chances created we really should have drawn the game yesterday - Killie were clinical in the box whilst we were wasteful missing a couple of great chances to score.

That said though, NMH - Kello was the most busy of the two keepers.

The wall and keeper were all wrong.

Said it at the time.

God knows how they thought that was correct!

Also, a shout from Nade at the very last chance, and it would have been 2-2 IMO.

They didnt show our few decent shots during start of 2nd half. At that point (well for about 10 mins) we actually looked pretty good. Still watching their second goal just shows how bad we are.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Some amateur defending for the 2nd.

I seem to be thinking that every single week.

Berra and Zaliukas - not fit for the purpose.

JamboRossi79
Zaliukus with some classic schoolboy defending for their winner. Awesome.

I would be more concerned that Karipidis didn't track his man, a runner from midfield is surely his responsibility. Zal was marking the striker and tried to get to the ball, can't see much he did wrong. Karipidis also should have been the one closing down the attacker in the lead up to the first not a forward player having to make a desperate lunge to try and win the ball.

We_are_the_Hearts
I would be more concerned that Karipidis didn't track his man, a runner from midfield is surely his responsibility. Zal was marking the striker and tried to get to the ball, can't see much he did wrong. Karipidis also should have been the one closing down the attacker in the lead up to the first not a forward player having to make a desperate lunge to try and win the ball.

Well spotted. What is the point in Karipidis? Waste of a midfielder. he doesn't track runners, is soft in the tackle and can't pass under pressure. His continual selection makes me believe that Romanov is INSISTING on him playing to put him in the shop window. NO manager worth his salt would continue to play him there.

The Mighty Thor

What he did wrong was try to wrap his right foot around the strikers body to get to the ball which was coming down the left side of him. It was a ball he was never going to get to in a million years unless he has a right leg that is 7 feet long. The result is he got rolled and we get beat. It's fundamental stuff that you teach kids not to do. Yes midfielders should be tracking runs but you expect your centre-backs not to dive in like a schoolboy

Archived