Miracle in Fife

Rawrrrrrrr

maltese jambo

the pictures tiny to see there.

There was a book i was looking at in the british library of old portraits and photos which have had 'unexpected' guests in them. Some of them are just unbelievable and really really vivid.

Unfortunatly if you try searching for it on the web all you will get is american nonsence.

The People's Chimp
John is under strict instructions from his wife, Karen, to keep the photograph hidden from his three children, Holly (11), Derryn (5) and Kyle (3).

“My wife told me not to show it to the kids as it might scare them.

"They are still quite young to be dealing with such things.”

You'd think an 11 year old would have a look at the paper from time to time...or that some of her classmates might mention it.

Total numpties.

jamboinglasgow
the pictures tiny to see there.

There was a book i was looking at in the british library of old portraits and photos which have had 'unexpected' guests in them. Some of them are just unbelievable and really really vivid.

Unfortunatly if you try searching for it on the web all you will get is american nonsence.

always find photos like that interesting. However its very hard to find decent ones on the internet, too many apparnt american sightings which are nothing but clear hoxes. And dont really go for these so called orbs.

Love to see any photos which people feel are believable.

Archived